::Micasa Sucasa January Team challenge:: Twenty Ten is OUR year so get in here!!!..=D

Down 4lbs, only started last Wed so that's a total of 4.

Well done all,
D

wooop! i lost my lb today at wi so for the first time in about 6 months i have actually met my target! whoooooop!

well done to everyone too!

xxx

Congrats Pink!

You're just too good at this :D

wooop wooop big up to the funkie punkie! hehehe xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Ive lost 7.5 lb this past week, another weighin on Monday, so need 4.5 to meet my Jan target (but i WANT 5.5 lb as that will mean i get my 5 stone sticker:D)

Hi

After a dodgy few weeks where I didn't seem to be going anywhere I've finally started to move in the right direction again. I'm chuffed I've lost 4 lbs this week.

I would still have 5 lbs to lose to make my target for this month so realistically I don't think I'm gonna make it this month but am not at all bothered as I'm just glad its moving the right way again.

Well done everyone else on your losses. We're all brilliant and doing so well.

Mhairi
xx

Dropped 1lb this week. Which I am happy about but leaves me 3lbs to lose and only a week left of the challenge so I don't think I'm going to make it.

Although I only have 2lbs to go until i've lost 4st so I'm not too annoyed :)

ive been up and down :( not sure if il make it or not im stuck at the mo, not feeling too great but im gonna try and loose it i mite b able to im hoping :(

Evening all

More than happy to post a loss of 3lbs. Been a bit of a struggle this week so was really worried that it would not be good news....might not make target though as still got to do 4lbs this week....

ho hum..:eek:

3lbs for me this week WOOP WOOP

Well done Lizzie & Kes :)

Hi

Well I didn't quite make my target but am only 3 lbs off so hopefully next week or the week after I'll be there. Not at all disappointed considering at the start of the month I was worried I wouldn't manage to get going again after my Christmas binge.

Well done everyone who got to target and who lost weight this month we're all getting there.

xx

I'm still holding out hope I might meet the target. I lost weight Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday but it seems to have all gone back on yesterday and today.

Bah humbug. Hoping it's just a glitch and it will be shifted by Sunday again

Naughty girl pk....have you been jumping on those scales.....

having said that i have too this week lol

posting a 3lbs weight loss, so just under my target by 1 measly lb!

boo hoo....will go for 12lbs next month and hope it will happen
love to all x

hey hey hey =] last day of challenge tomoz =] ill put up new thread end of tomoz :) good luckk with final weigh in im dreading mine thanks to my birthday meal =[ xx

have slipped majorly :( v disappointed in self :( well back on trck and poting again! have put on 3 :(

sad sad! thought i was gonna make my goal! :(

well here's to having motivation again!!

xcx

Back