::MICASA SUCASA JULY 2009 CHALLENGE:: Everyone Welcome!!!

I can do this.. i will do this... i deserve to to this!!

• YESHHHHHH DAMM RIGHT!!! count me in already!

Votes: 17 100.0%
  • No i just cant......

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:eek::eek::D:D:wee:i borrowed my mums scales friday and checked the weight is correct compared with the dr and i have just stood on them i have been so paranoid since last week and i have lost 1.6 lb since friday i am amazed thanks for the encouragment:flowers:

no need for thanks , i know how nervous a weigh in makes you its horrble but hey all we can do is our best x

Thanks for all your messages of congratulations... I nearly fell off my scales when I realised I had met my 10lbs target in 2 weeks!lol

Thats not too bad Karen considering how stressful a week you had (how did it go with your mum?!) and fingers crossed for everyone's next W.I! xx

Jen, as soon as she walked in the door she headed for the kitchen, came out and said "That litter tray needs changing!" :flamingmad:

Jen, as soon as she walked in the door she headed for the kitchen, came out and said "That litter tray needs changing!" :flamingmad:

How infuriating for you - after your cleaning frenzy too... steam must have been coming out of your ears!

You will be glad to get on your holidays!

I'm out of this, this month. I haven't been well for a week and i don't seem to be getting better, so i haven't been taking my tablets,nor eating much really. I haven't even picked up this months prescription. I'll join ya'll on the nxt one xx

ohhh sorry to hear your not well!!!

get better soon

lovekatie

oh dear lol!! Im sure your just imagining it lol!!!

Monday WI: - 3lbs off everyone! Thats 1 stone in 3 weeks and 2 stone in 5 weeks :D:D:D

I know that I got to goal last week for the challenge but I'm going to post here until the August's challenge...

I'm chuffed... thats me said goodbye to the 20s!

Now I need to get rid of the 19s!

xxx

Hiya everyone I would have loved to join but its getting a bit late i the month now I started xenical yesterday been waiting for dreaded side effects so far nothing. I am going on holiday sep 3rd so will definately join in any auguest challenge as that is my first deadline want to have lost a stone by then its a lot i know but I want to keep myself challenged. good luck to you all x

wow jenjen, congratulations! i'm totally inspired by you, but my weight losses haven't been fantastic. i've lost 5lbs in 3 weeks, and i didn't lose anything this week. i've cheated a little bit every now and then, but i'm going to be way more strict on myself from now on. i'm definitely up for the challenge in august, bring it on! :D x

You have still lost though Emma and you stayed this same which is far better than gaining!

How's the Wii Fit going? x

The Wii Fit is amazing! I'm doing the daily body test on the Wii Fit then moving on to EA Sports Active for the 30 day workout challenge. The EA Sports Active is reallly good, it really gets me sweating! Then I'm moving back on to the Wii Fit to do some of the muscle building exercises. I really want to move on to the yoga, but my balance and upper body strength is too weak at the minute, I just keep falling over! Lol. I'm seeing an improvement already though, and I've only been using it for a week and a half. It's great fun too, all the family gets involved :)

As I might have mentioned last week, my dad's suddenly taken an interest in getting fit after I started checking the fat content in all the food we eat, and now he's decided to tackle the Three Peaks Challenge with my uncle and a few other friends, so he's out training every day, walking and cycling for miles. I go with him occasionally, if I'm up in time, as he's out by 8am lol. My overall fitness has improved, but I've still got a long way to go!

I was so shocked to see you'd lost two stones in five weeks, I thought you'd been taking them for much longer! You're totally inspiring to me, I'd love to lose even half as much as you've lost in the same space of time.

Is the weight loss still as good each week? Or have you noticed it slowing down at all?

Keep up the good work! :) x

The Wii Fit is amazing! I'm doing the daily body test on the Wii Fit then moving on to EA Sports Active for the 30 day workout challenge. The EA Sports Active is reallly good, it really gets me sweating! Then I'm moving back on to the Wii Fit to do some of the muscle building exercises. I really want to move on to the yoga, but my balance and upper body strength is too weak at the minute, I just keep falling over! Lol. I'm seeing an improvement already though, and I've only been using it for a week and a half. It's great fun too, all the family gets involved :)

As I might have mentioned last week, my dad's suddenly taken an interest in getting fit after I started checking the fat content in all the food we eat, and now he's decided to tackle the Three Peaks Challenge with my uncle and a few other friends, so he's out training every day, walking and cycling for miles. I go with him occasionally, if I'm up in time, as he's out by 8am lol. My overall fitness has improved, but I've still got a long way to go!

I was so shocked to see you'd lost two stones in five weeks, I thought you'd been taking them for much longer! You're totally inspiring to me, I'd love to lose even half as much as you've lost in the same space of time.

Is the weight loss still as good each week? Or have you noticed it slowing down at all?

Keep up the good work! :) x

I love the Wii Fit and Wii Sports Active - its fun! I love my Davina McCall DVD just now - hard work but good!

Wow - your Dad's going to be superfit!

I'm not sure if I see a pattern with the weightloss yet, I think I mentioned to you before that I lost 10lbs the first week followed by 4 then 3 and then 7 last week. I lost 4lbs this week. I'm not sure about it yet to be honest. Its coming off without any pattern really but I don't know if its too soon to tell! I'm hoping that I have a 3 week cycle of a big loss and then the 2 weeks of a lesser loss (although don't get me wrong its still good!)... Here's hoping anyways! :D x

Yeah good luck! Any loss is a good loss! Lol.

And as for my dad, he's 48, and hasn't exercised for about 20 years lol. He's a smoker and has a few cans of beer every night to help him sleep, so he's not fit at all, but the change in him lately is crazy! Lol. He's been out and bought all the gear he needs, hiking boots, trousers, a jacket, tops, etc, and he's even got my mam involved now! I'm pleased he's decided to make a change, but my mam's worried he's going to end up having a heart attack, haha. Bless him :) x

its a bit late for me to join in this one but i will deff be up for the aug one :)
its fantastic to read about all the great losses really inspiring, keep up the good work :)

I'm back off my hols guys and I put one quarter of a pound on. Really chuffed with that because I ate whatever I liked and drank beer.

Not sure where I'm up to on July's goal but I have to make it up as I see the doc again on 30th July.

Ok - just worked it out. 8lbs to lose to reach July's target. I'm not going to manage that am I? :cry:

Fantastic losses everybody ....well done to you all :0clapper:

Karen hun, I went on holiday in June and consequently only lost a couple of Ib that month, the GP said she had no problem to still prescribe me the xenical as she could she I had still lost some so Im sure you'll be fine. x

Back