MICASA SUCASA JUNE CHALLENGE!

ok today im 18 stone 7 + 1/4
so my target for next month is 17 stone 6 + 1/4 or less.

im gunna push myself , if i get to 17 stone 10 it be great but lets see what i can do. =] gud luky everyone xx

good luck :)

Put me down for 10 lbs please !!

My target is 10lb this month! I'm at doctors tommorow for a check up and new prescription so I will weigh myself when I get back and log it in here!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Hi Guys, just to confirm that I'd like to stick to my June goal of 11 lbs.
Tonight I weigh 21.10 and so by the end of the challenge I'd like to be 20.11.
Wishing everyone a fab month :kissass: !!

Hey.

I'd like to lose another 5lb but am getting married on the 24th June so my target is up until then as i'm off to dubai and doubt i will have acess to my staples.

Julie x

All added. Billygroat hun bet you're so excited now! All the best with the wedding. Have a great time. :character00250:
:love047:
June challengers:

Chocolateandskyblue 10 Ibs
flabbybumbum 11 Ibs
Plums 8 Ibs
shazboo 10 Ibs
clueless78 8 Ibs
chickadee1976 8 Ibs
giraffegirl 7 Ibs
iamme 10 Ibs
iona.1985 7 Ibs
KiiRwarrr 15 Ibs
xJMx 10 Ibs
VixB 14 Ibs
babymable 10 Ibs
Kaymarie 10 Ibs
billygroat 5 Ibs

kaymarie have you changed ure username? x

No? :)

I weighed in at doctors today but I don't use his scales to go by. He said I was 114 and a bit roughly by his but is never exact as to how much I have lost, which is annoying, so I use mine :)

(Means I've lost about 1 stone 7lbs according to him so far but like I say, Its not exact from him!)

I'll weigh in tommorow morning on mine and write it in here, I will just have to run till 3rd of july LOL! :p

well this week i have lost nothing, so my start to the month is not looking good :( despite being really good and exercising more... argh!

My doctor logged me at 18st yesterday, so i'm going to go by his scales and I'm not weighing myself until I see him next month.

So I need to be 17.4 stone by 2nd July.

Last edited:
Well done all, keep at it! :greenapple:
We can do it! x

well i weighed in today, 1lb lost. god help me shifting the other 6!

I was weighed on June 2nd and had lost 8lb in 3 weeks so i am not going near any scales til the end of the month or i'll get obsessive -is a hope for 7lb too low?

see how you go then up/lower if you need to .. but it sounds responable

congrats on the loss iona :p xx

im 18 stone 5 lbs today woohooo i got hiphop dancing and gym today too .. cant wait x

Wow - well done to you three, keep it up! x

Back