MICASA SUCASA JUNE CHALLENGE!

im not getting weighed at the doctors till 17th,so it feels weird not having a start weight for June. but i dont have scales at home.
as long as i lose some weight i'll be happy!!lol

haha kaymarie , i went hip hop dancing yesterday & my neck & back hurt all day..

but i weight 18 st 3 lbs =D so im happy.....im 10lbs from my june goal... it seems approachable now lol..

I haven't weighed myself,won't be doing till 2nd July! The second time I went I literally couldn't sit bear my weight on my bum! haha!

well on my friday weigh in i'm 12st 10lb :) slightly better than the 1lb. i so need to go to gym.. never been to spinning Kayleigh .. is it really hard?? or is that a daft question... lol

Hey all,

I would like to join please... I would like to lose 10lbs in June

:)

I've lost 3lb this week so still got 8 to go to meet my June target of 11lbs. Hope everyone else is ok - we can do it! x

18 stone 1lb =]

7+ 1/4lbs gone so far .. 3 weeks to ditch the other 8lbs =D 2.5 lbs a week i can do that :p...

congrats everyone thasts lost this month & keep going to those still battling xx

Well done flabby and Kirrr :happy096:

Brightdaze I've added you to the list hun, reporting your losses is up to you, some do it weekly as they get weighed weekly, some monthly, some other frequencies as they weigh at home, so totally up to you. I personally am weighed weekly and dont weigh at home.

For ease I will post participants for June challenge so far:

Chocolateandskyblue 10 Ibs
flabbybumbum 11 Ibs
Plums 8 Ibs
shazboo 10 Ibs
clueless78 8 Ibs
chickadee1976 8 Ibs
giraffegirl 7 Ibs
iamme 10 Ibs
iona.1985 7 Ibs
KiiRwarrr 15 Ibs
xJMx 10 Ibs
VixB 14 Ibs
babymable 10 Ibs
Kaymarie 10 Ibs
billygroat 5 Ibs
Nee 10 Ibs
Brightdaze101 10 Ibs
slimmerkay 6 Ibs
fight the urge 8 Ibs

Last edited:
I only started my Xenical on the 8th June. Can I still join this challenge though?

If so I would like to aim for a 6lb loss as I started part way in to June.

Good luck to everyone ;)

I'll join in too, its only my 3rd day on Xen and dont get weighed until 30-06-09 but I'll bet 8lbs (obviously i'd love a bigger lose but if I dont make the 8lb i'll seriously cry:cry:lol)

I had my fortnightly weigh in yesterday, have lost another 9lbs!!! Wooohoo! So 24 lbs in total in 5 weeks and 5 days! i'm thrilled! am realyl starting to feel a diference in myself and with my clothes now. Happy days!!

I had my fortnightly weigh in yesterday, have lost another 9lbs!!! Wooohoo! So 24 lbs in total in 5 weeks and 5 days! i'm thrilled! am realyl starting to feel a diference in myself and with my clothes now. Happy days!!
Wicked!! Many congrats to you. :happy096:

Fantastic!! Oh I pray it comes off so well for me. Well done hun :D

Do I update on here then?

My first week's weigh in this morning and I lost 4lbs :D

Back