MICASA SUCASA JUNE CHALLENGE!

Lost 3 lb this week, so 5 left to meet my June target of 11 lbs. I have two weighins left - 22nd and 29th June.
Well done everyone - keep it up x

well ive been sat on my bum bum all this time and its been lookin me straight in the eye!! We have a 12ft trampoline for my partners little girl and ive just been on it for half hour as cant make swimming tonite!! OoooOOOOoohhHh i worked up a r8 sweat!! And had a little fun at the same time!! BONus!!

If you got one too you must try it

love katie
xxx

Agggh! I'm jealous of all you who have been weighing in! I'm not weighing at all 'till the end of the month! I'm dieing to know if I have lost any weight!!!!

1st june start weight =18 stone 7 + 1/4 lbs
my target for next month is 17 stone 6 + 1/4 or less.
current weight = 17 stone 11 + 1/4 lbs..

weight to lose to meet target = 5lbs or more..

yayy not doing too bad this month thank goodness!!
im hoping ill get below my target for this month but even if i only just make it then im happy coz i starte this journey at 23 stone now im in the 17's its making me feel sooo sooo happy.

=D congrats everyone thats loosing and chin up those struggling xx

I think you should put up a few daysmel pleans that you it Kiirwaar because you seem to have lost a hell of alot of weight and quickly!

Yayyyy
Well after 3 weeks on the June challenge I have lost 11lbs, my goal has been reached but you can bet im not stopping there.

Well done babymable, that's a fantastic loss!!

Weigh in day for me on Wednesday, I always get nervous around now and convince myself I won't have lost anything......

weldone babymable =]

im at 17 stone 9 (keeps going from 17 stone 8+1/2 to 17 stone 9) think its a plateau but ill break it..

3lbs to loose in 8 days i CAN and Will do this xx

goodluck everyone else

kay marie if you find my thread in weekly weigh ins and in wemitts forums i did list some meals i had.. hope this helps although its deffo the exercise thats making me loose so much i reckon.

Babymable that's great :D

My second weigh in was this morning. 3lb more gone :D I only set myself a target of 6lb for June because I joined in late but I have now exceeded my target :D

Well done to all those above!!

And a thought for those who are patiently waiting for weighin xx

Weighed last night and I stayed the same this week.

This means that I have to lose 5 lbs at my weighin next Monday to achieve my June target.........hopeful I can do that!!

Well I weighed in at the docs to and ims 9lb, I don't think I'm gonna hit my target of 12st 5lb to be honest!

it's my monthly and ive gone back up to 17 st 11 =[ =[ i hope i manage to loose it all in time .. for the challenge..

Had my weigh in yesterday, I'd lost 3lbs, in a fortnight, I was pretty gutted to be honest :cry: I'm feeling a bit better today, trying to look at the bigger picture, I've lost 27 lbs in just under 8 weeks, which is amazing! I don't get weighed again now until 8th July.....hoping for a bigger loss then!

27 lbs in 2 months is great you shouldnt feel gutted about that at all. I hope I can loose that much in such a short amount of time.

Vix hun, while it can be less than some are losing it is still a great loss and 27Ib is great!!

The xenical isnt a miracle worker and it depends on the exercise, TOM and our bodies can hit plateaus.
My WW leader always says to look at the month as a whole rather than individual weeks as a womans weight can very during the whole month.

June challenge nearly over peeps, look forward to seeing how everyone got on.

2 days left peoples!!!! hope ya all doing goood.. use these last two days as a motivation =D in two days anything could happen :p

my time of the month messed things up for me grrrr

im currently at 17 stone 8 + 1/2 2lbs away from target so im off to the gym tonight and then for a game of squash im determined to hit this 15lb goal... the time of the month will not get the better of me... x

Third weigh in today. I lost 2lbs.

I'm actually really happy with that as it's TOTM and I had half a curry the other night ;)

So my June total was 9lbs :D

Back