MICASA SUCASA MAY CHALLENGE!!!!!

Good luck to those doing the May Challenge :)
xxx

I am going to aim for 10lbs
Good luck everyone

Can I join too?!

I'd like to lose 10lbs in May. Starting Xenical today, so this should be good motivation.

Good luck everyone.

i've edited the first post to include a list of all the people taking part and the goals they have set :) goodluck everyone xx

i've edited the first post to include a list of all the people taking part and the goals they have set :) goodluck everyone xx

Great job! :)

Come on everyone! It's not too late to join in! :D

Good luck everyone....I am hoping for 12lbs which means I should see 13 stone something on the scales :eek:

3lbs off already! :D
:party0011:

4 more off! That's 7lbs in total! :D
currently..14 stone 6lbs
MAY GOAL = 13 stone 13lbs.

Just seen this thread and I would like to loose at least 6lbs by the end of the month - I got weighed on Thursday 7th and have lost another 1lb since then and now the dreaded PMS has started so I go static for bout a week and then it kicks off again so fingers crossed I can do the 6lbs :) - Nice to be able to set a monthly challenge!! :) Good luck everyone

Hi guys, I'm also new here....would like to join this thread though! I've got my next weigh in on 27/05, I'd like to have lost another 3kg by then (had my first weigh in today, have lost 3kg in the 12 days I've been taking Xenical)

Good luck bajbrown and Vix!:)
Kiira = 14lbs
Clare = 14lbs
Spinmerightround = 7lbs
Sona1980 = 5-7lbs
Sharonskippins = 6lbs
bajbrown= 6lbs
XNATX = 10lbs
Silence = 14lbs
DerbyLion = 10lbs
AmandaBFC = 5lbs
xJMx = 10lbs