Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Hey Michelle ... It's a worry with your dad - I'm sure he'll have good and bad days for a while until he's stabilised more ... :)

Evening michelle
Xxx

Morning Michelle, how's your Dad today?

Evening everyone - Dad is feeling much better today thank you.

I can have a lay in tomorrow - Yayyyyyyy

Todays food:-
B) scrambled egg, bacon,sausage

L)prosciutto, spinach & primula wraps

D)haddock with boursoin spread on the top wrapped in a slice of prosciutto served with cauli & spring onion rice with mire bousoin melted in and asparagus , was really, really yummy

image-1024087440.jpg

Oh and was a bit down for WI put on a couple of pounds - however have lost 2 & 1/2 inches from my waist in 3 weeks so that cheered me up xxx

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Michelle... Yum! That meal looks very tasty! Hope you enjoy your day :)

Morning Michelle, that's good news on your dad then love

Morning all, thought I'd share another pic - breakfast this time, getting bored of ham and egg cups so thought I'd try the same with a mushroom instead

image-3381910509.jpg

Just need a large enough mushroom to hold the egg, plenty of seasoning on the mushroom, topped with a small amount of grated cheese, served with a wee amount of balsamic dressing

Another yummy Atkins meal, this is not a diet it is a wonderful WOE xx

Evening all - had day off today so a visit to the tip then shopping, housework and some very good news - phoned my Dad and he's home - can't believe it suddenly like magic he well enough to go home

Dinner was home-made beef and pork meatballs stuffed with mozzarella, served on courgette pasta with a home- made tomato sauce a a few celeriac & Parmesan chips

image-3688200580.jpg

Morning Michelle ... great news on your Dad!! :)

The meatballs are a good idea. do you think theyr better with a mix of beef and pork? Might give them a go

Afternoon Michelle, good news on your dad then love

Evening all - off to cinema with daughter later - 00.01 showing of Breaking Dawn - yayyy.

B) cheese, ham, spinach omlette

L) coleslaw & corned beef

D) 100% beef burgers, purple sprouting broccoli, cauliflower cheese with small tsp wholegrain mustard

W) plenty

image-2027933911.jpg

Last edited:
Yum yum Michelle! Lol :)

Morning Michelle:). As always your diary makes me hungry;)
Xx

Hello everyone was first of 4 night shifts last night and ouch it hurt, never felt so ill through tiredness before - didn't wake up until 4.20pm - can't remember driving home or going to bed - anyway weigh in this morning - only lost 2lb in last 2 weeks so am going to have to cut out/limit cheese to see if it's stalling me - although last week I weighed 1lb less than I do this week so back to 10st 10lb - not too sad about it though because I've lost plenty of inches - yesterday had another omelette for brekkie, and ham salad for lunch, coronation chicken salad for dinner although didnt eat it all - had all meals with spinach too so got my veggies - no pics though sorry lol - hope you are all well xx

Sounds like your shifts really caught up with you this week, plus that on top of everything with your Dad, no wonder you did not feel too great. Hope you catch up with some sleep this weekend. Great news about your Dad being home too xxx

Back