Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Hi Michelle. Found your diary and read right through. What can i say?Meals look amazing and motivation is so strong. To keep going through everything is fab. So pleased your dad's on the mend too. Good luck this week x

how do you make your coronation chicken? I used to love that stuff on a baguette with onion, sweetcorn and lettuce. You must be frustrated at your loss the last couple weeks. I was gutted when I stayed the same the other week but im glad I stuck it out. As they say in the book you may be due a whoosh x

Morning Michelle, hope you are getting caught up on sleep
Xxx

Hi everyone - just having a soak in the bath before my 3rd night shift (one day I'm gonna soak my phone too if I'm not careful) - only 1 more to go after tonight then a couple of days off. I made my corrie chick with just Mayo and curry powder just to do something quick but on someones recent thread (can't remember whose) there is some recipes.

First meal of the day was dinner

Lamb chops served on bed of buttery cabbage, asparagus, some broccoli spears

It tasted much nicer than the picture looks

image-2222797532.jpg

Will have a mim for brekkie and salad of some sort for lunch

Hope everyone has a good night and stays safe xx

Morning Michelle... I also do my morning Minimins writing in the bath! Lol

Hope you had a good shift :)

Morning Michelle, the picture looks nice but it wouldn't be enough for me :D but then I'm a pig I'm told ;)

Morning Michelle. Oh i do eat a lot sometimes, I should post some breakfast pics again. :)

Nights over thank the lord for that, won't do anything today body needs to recover.

I'm really craving toast with lots of butter for some reason so going to get up in a minute and have some bacon & eggs.

I've got so much housework to do, my bedroom always looks a tip when I do nights but it can wait until tomorrow

image-2492523209.jpg

Yesterdays dinner including celeriac chips - yum yum xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Evening Michelle:)
Now i'm hungry again lol!
Xx

Hi Jim et al, hope everyone is well and all those sniffles are going, my hubby & son got Man Flu at the moment but us Girlies are fine so far. Had a nice day off today, bit of housework and chilled, did some food shopping this afternoon. Cooked another yummy dinner chicken filled with boursoin wrapped with prosciutto served on a bed of leek, cabbage and spinach fried in garlic & butter, and asparagus tips.

I'm not looking forward to the next 4 days though - blooming 10- 8 oh well a fortnight off coming up after

Good night all.

XXX

image-3196886735.jpg

Wow:). I've just eaten dinner and that still makes me hungry;)

Hiya Michelle ... :)

Oh well, got it at last, the dreaded cold. My throat is absolutely red raw, not looking forward to dispatching on the radio today, I need a job where I don't have to speak. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Michelle, sorry to hear about your sore throat love

Back