Michelles Atkins Diary -Let the Fun Begin

Morning Michelle... The menu sounds yum! Hope the weight drops off soon... It's so frustrating when it's slow! :)

Morning 'chelle, good news for DD then love. i worry about my kids sometimes, especially mortgages and stuff.

Evening michelle, good news about DD
Xx

Hi all, didn't post yesterday as knackered. Didn't get up until 10.40 today.

Wasn't very organised yesterday and ended up having a vegetable soup at work. Had packed a salad but that's all I had for a 10 hour shift.

Tea was a cheese omelette.

I feel quite good today though am wearing a pretty bra & knickers set that I brought from Ann Summers about 1 month ago - 1 size smaller than I was as an incentive to lose weight and it fits lovely - and although no-one can see it I feel really confident.

Wrapping Xmas presents today but have to pop to the shops to get some more paper and tape will play some thumping music to wrap to - bit if Gaga maybe.

Have a good day and hope the snow isn't coming down South as the weather reports seem to be saying xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the undies and the wrapping:). Have a great day
X

Morning 'chelle. I still can't get in the Christmas mood somehow :(

Evening all - couple of nice restful days - now on my 60 hr weeks until 2nd week of Jan.

Yesterdays food was nice big chicken salad for lunch and chicken curry and cauli rice for dinner.

Today had x2 bacon and x2 eggs & x2 cherry toms for brekkie - dinner is sausages chopped and cooked with fried leek and cabbage with a boursin, cream & mustard sauce served with celeriac chips.

I am so not looking forward to getting up at 4:30 for the next 4 days :(

Yayyyy back to 10st 7lbs which I was 2 weeks ago before I went to my mums(or was it 3 weeks lost track of time). I'm really happy about that. And ewww getting up at 4:30 horrible. I've had 3 hrs sleep and have got the shakes too :(

Congratulations on your loss x

Michelle! That's amazing loss!!! Well done you slinky gorgeous loser! :)

Lol I feel slinky - my work trousers are now very loose can't wait until I can order more and instead of putting - "needed due to weight gain" in the reason box can put " have lost weight " instead x

Forgive me Atkinsers for I have sinned -

I had a mince pie - it was calling my name - I couldn't help it

Oh well tomorrow is another day - so todays menu looks like this

B) ham & cheese

L) chicken salad

D) lamb and cabbage

S) the very evil mince pie

W) loads

E)nada

Off to sleep now as another 4:30 start zzzzzzzzzz

Fab loss Shell, well done - and all the best for those early starts, you do such a valuable job, make sure you get lots of rest xxx

Not much to report today - got up - work (which was non-eventful)- home - ate dinner - nodded of on the sofa - bath and bed lol

B)ham, cheese, cherry toms

L) tuna salad

D) curry & cauli rice (made by my lovely daughter

S) a deli24 pepperoni and cheese snack thing

Loving all your stories of cats, floods, snow, concerts/gigs, holidays and dating but just not got the energy to stay awake and respond to everyone.

Nite nite & take care everyone

ZZZZZZZzzzzz......

Night Michelle... Hope work tomorrow is a little easier! :) xx

Back