Mich's Diary - Getting my life back on track but still away to go - back soon!!!

Hi Michelle,

Have just caught up on your diary from yesterday (was out doing weddingy things) and I will now be subscribing. Am really proud of your PMA and just to let you know, if you need any kind of support please let me know.

Well done on resisting those feelings and well done for being soooo honest. I think it's the only way to go, look forward not back and from day 2, you'll be able to see the difference already on your scales. Just take each day as it comes and stay as positive as you can. Let me know if you fancy a power walk around the park, I need all the exercise I can get.

Thanks for that number, I'll ring her today.

Hi Lottie!

Thanks for your comments.....and the text about the job....might take a look....although do have a few apps in the pipeline at the mo.....

Scales were 3lb down this morning which is good.....I am taking it each day as it comes....I haven't been downstairs properly yet - only to bring up all the ironing from yest so not had to look in any cupboards as yet!!!

Power walking round the park.....mmmmm I'll let you know.....you know me not big on exercise.....:eek: :rolleyes:

Glad you had a nice day doing 'wedding' stuff - getting close now isn't it? Be the hen weekend before you know it.....still gutted I can't make it.....:( - I don't think you'll get away with a tiara on your wedding list though hun...LOL;)

Anyway, really must get a wriggly on it's gone awfully quiet downstairs and Harry isn't down their to supervise - he's abandonded ship to his mates house....can't blame him - wish I could....:rolleyes:

Speak soon.
Love

3LB down - brilliant Mich. I'm starting on 6th January ....... so will keep popping in to see how you are doing. 2007 is the year when I'll become sylph like - but more importantly STAY that way!!!

Have a lovely time at your sisters and well done to you for your willpower.

Well done on the 3 lbs drop honey! :D

Have a fab New Year and see you next week! :cool: :)

Love

Well done on getting through honey - you have my sympathy on the munchkins!! :p

Thanks DQ - munchkins not been tooo bad since this mornings rant:eek: - eldest is out on his bike but it's howling a gale so hopefully he'll be back at the said time of 4pm...or else:rolleyes: Little ones just been sent to watch some telly....now I've finished the ironing...again:rolleyes: and watched Jeremy Kyle in the processs.....where on earth do they get these people from.......:eek:

Love

3LB down - brilliant Mich. I'm starting on 6th January ....... so will keep popping in to see how you are doing. 2007 is the year when I'll become sylph like - but more importantly STAY that way!!!

Have a lovely time at your sisters and well done to you for your willpower.

Hi Beverley!

Good to hear from you - love the pic of you with the pink hair....very cool!!!! I was going to start on the 8th after the Newcastle weekend but I figured if I carried on like I was till then I'd have been over 17 stone again and I so don't want to go that far backwards......good luck with your re-start on the 6th and hope your daughter has a fab 18th ....oh to be 18 again but know what we know now....LOL;)

Catch up soon.
Love

Well done on the 3 lbs drop honey! :D

Have a fab New Year and see you next week! :cool: :)

Love

Thanks Summer........you have a great New Year too...the outlaws are gonna be well shocked:eek: I remember going to see friends of ours when I'd lost 5 stone - they were gobsmacked.....:D

See you next Friday in the Pitcher & Piano at 3pm - should be there by then...driving up so fingers crossed roads will be good...:)

Love

Hi Mich,

Well done you on firstly a full day on ss ( i start 2nd jan counting back down through the steps )

Secondly ( and most importantly ) On your coping with the rugrats mine are driving me competely bluddy insane roll on term time lol !

Seriously though well done with you ssing so proud of ya know how hard it is dreading my restart in some ways but looking forward to not feeling like i am going to explode ! lol

Take care have fun luv Julie xxx

OMG today is a toughie.....the headache hasn't amounted to anything but I can hear them voices in my head screaming at me to just have a bit of chocolate.....I so want to....but I know that one bit and that's it slippery slop......:mad:

I have had 1 hot choc shake and about 4 pints of water so far.......trying to keep busy.....finished the ironing.....finally.....whilst ironing I was watching Jeremy Kyle.....where in gods earth are these people from???? It is just a horrors of horror show.....and he's just as bad...sorry to any JK fans but he is sooooo patronising....ah well....makes my problems look minimal....sorry v selfish I know!!!

Managed to make the kids lunch again and fed them crisps and all the fruit in the fridge.....grapes and strawberries that kept winking at me.....LOL also a tub of aero bubbles chocolate that had been open was divided up between them.....I did almost inhale one up my nose though I was sniffing so deeply.....LOL:eek: :eek: I am not too bad with things that haven't been opened but if I know they are then.......:eek:

Got a bit of a gurgly tummy if the truth be known.....not had that for a while.....probably just glugged too much water too quickly...will ease off a bit for a while.....don't want no accidents now:eek: :eek:

Didn't end up going out the weather is just vile.....really windy and dark although its stopped raining....Harry is out on his bike with some of the kids off the estate.....he should be back like...now!! He's pretty good at time keeping so expecting the door to slam any minute.....:rolleyes: I hate letting him play out but he's 11 now so I really must cut them apron strings a bit.....he goes to senior school next year and isn't very street wise so need to let him go a bit....hard when it's your first born....:)

Anyway, I didn't put the slap on earlier - just gonna put some more ironing away.....that's it then all sorted till I change the beds tomorrow:rolleyes: I hate the winter you just can't get the stuff dry - god I'm dull talking about the weather and washing......:rolleyes: gonna get the slap on put the kids in their smart clothes and once hubby home go to my sisters....quite good my tums feeling a bit gluggly as I don't want to eat now anyway.....:D

Still haven't done the personal statement....:eek:

Will report back after I've been to my sisters....taking a soup with me.....:D

Love

Have a good time at your sisters and remember - be strong. We can do this, JUST DO IT! :)

Hi Mich,

well done on getting thru day 2, enjoy your visit to your sisters, ignore any temptation that may be on offer, your doing great.

I've been reading your posts for a while now, I think your great craic, and then I realised, how come i never posted, hence the knocking in to say hi now. :eek:

cheers Caz

Ok back from my sisters and all I can say is..........

sh*t, feck, bu**er, Bo**ks, feck, feck, feck.....crashed and burned.........:eek: :eek: :eek: and I was so determined I even had a soup in my bag and my water......:eek:

Sorry girls got there and the temptation got the better of me:eek: My only saving grace was it was all mainly protien type stuff....chicken, beef, pork, but still not what I had intended...how I wish we hadn't gone....but....it's done....it was beautiful....she had made a real effort and it was her first time at entertaining the whole family....took her two days to prep and make everything....I didn't have the apple pie or the scrummy bread.......

So, let myself down big time but tomorrow is a new day....I will be back on them packs and drinking even more water than before to glug away all the naughty stuff..

Sorry guys....I know you all had high expectations of me but I didn't do it.....not given up though...so easy to say what the heck wait till the New Year now but I'm not....back on tomorrow, keep at it......:D

Night night
Lots of love

sh*t, feck, bu**er, Bo**ks, feck, feck, feck.....crashed and burned.........:eek: :eek: :eek: and I was so determined I even had a soup in my bag and my water......:eek:

In think I know what's coming next .... you indulged in a cocophony of bread, chocolate and all things carb .....

it was all mainly protien type stuff....chicken, beef, pork

Nope. Looks like I got that wrong! Doh! Anyone would think by the first lines of the post that was what was coming next, not that you "crashed and [bloody] burned" on protein. ;) 'Tis not the end of the world. In fact I'd go as far as saying, tis not the end of ketosis. I suspect you are still in the land of 'Fable' or 'Moyen' as I type and as you sleep. There are far worse things to backslide with and that aint it. What you did tonight was the equivalent of a woman admitting to her husband that she's been having sexual relations with another, only for the said husband to find out the 'other' was in fact a Rampant Rabbit. A tu comprend?

Seriously nothing to concern youself with. You are still on the road to Summertime Skimpydom have no fear, ma amie. This is a lesson learned and you've learned it well - if you are going to fall off the wagon, do it with protein and no harm done.

So I will not entertain talk of
So, let myself down big time
or
how I wish we hadn't gone
but am happy to ingest
it was beautiful....
and
tomorrow is a new day

In simple terms, no harm done. If you are in the throws of ketosis it would take something mega like chocolate to kick you out.

Sorry guys....I know you all had high expectations of me but I didn't do it.....not given up though...so easy to say what the heck wait till the New Year now but I'm not....back on tomorrow, keep at it......

I still do have expectations. I expect you to help me by helping yourself as then and only then will you continue to inspire. Don't be sorry though - nothing to be sorry for. Life isn't black and white - things like this will always come your way - learn how to deal with it - which you seem to have. It is about CONTROL and not doing things 100% perfect - what does one possibly gain from the latter. I'm from the school of thought that says, you can go to school and learn all about ... fighting .... for instance, but one truly doesn't know how to fight until one has ACTUALLY fought.
undertaking CD 100% will teach you loads, but when circumstances like your sis party come your way, it is THEN you really learn about yourself and how to cope in situations.

Good night and Ciao for now ma amie.

CC xxxxxx

Sorry guys....I know you all had high expectations of me but I didn't do it.....not given up though...so easy to say what the heck wait till the New Year now but I'm not....back on tomorrow, keep at it......:D

Night night
Lots of love

Hey hon... so the evening didn't pan out as you had hoped... it happens! :D Done and dusted now.. tomorrow (well, today now as its 3.40am) is a new day :D

Lots of love
Jennie xxxxxx

I love Cah-ching's analogy - cheating on your hubby with a rabbit - absolutely PMSL!!!!! :D

You haven't let us down honey - we all know how difficult it is to get back on this beast! ;) With ya mate xx

In think I know what's coming next .... you indulged in a cocophony of bread, chocolate and all things carb .....

Nope. Looks like I got that wrong! Doh! Anyone would think by the first lines of the post that was what was coming next, not that you "crashed and [bloody] burned" on protein. ;) 'Tis not the end of the world. In fact I'd go as far as saying, tis not the end of ketosis. I suspect you are still in the land of 'Fable' or 'Moyen' as I type and as you sleep. There are far worse things to backslide with and that aint it. What you did tonight was the equivalent of a woman admitting to her husband that she's been having sexual relations with another, only for the said husband to find out the 'other' was in fact a Rampant Rabbit. A tu comprend?

Seriously nothing to concern youself with. You are still on the road to Summertime Skimpydom have no fear, ma amie. This is a lesson learned and you've learned it well - if you are going to fall off the wagon, do it with protein and no harm done.

So I will not entertain talk of or but am happy to ingest and .

In simple terms, no harm done. If you are in the throws of ketosis it would take something mega like chocolate to kick you out.

I still do have expectations. I expect you to help me by helping yourself as then and only then will you continue to inspire. Don't be sorry though - nothing to be sorry for. Life isn't black and white - things like this will always come your way - learn how to deal with it - which you seem to have. It is about CONTROL and not doing things 100% perfect - what does one possibly gain from the latter. I'm from the school of thought that says, you can go to school and learn all about ... fighting .... for instance, but one truly doesn't know how to fight until one has ACTUALLY fought.
undertaking CD 100% will teach you loads, but when circumstances like your sis party come your way, it is THEN you really learn about yourself and how to cope in situations.

Good night and Ciao for now ma amie.

CC xxxxxx

Thank you so much for that CC.....your a sweetie!!!! I could have gone headlong into the chocolate when I got home cos I thought I'd stuffed up but I didnt.....I came on here 'fessed up about the protien incident had a pint of water and went to bed......so all was not lost:D

I am loving the expression 'Summer Skimpydom'.....love it, love it, love it.....and it will certainly be applying to lots of us inSummer 2007!!

I am coming to realise (although if I'm honest I've know for a long time) I have a real addiction to food....just been talking to my mum and she so doesn't get it.....I don't either....I've not always been this way....when did it start.....? why...? I can't remember or don't know....all I do know is that it is very real and something I need to look into and try to control....I even looked at the Overeaters Anonymous site the other day but they have no local meets....well Birmingham but I was kinda hoping for someting a bit closer.....anyway this is one of the many avenues I feel I need to explore......if I'm doing it this time....I'm doing it properly.

Anyway, must dash.....thanks for your support.....we will def catch up for a coffee and a natter in the new year......

Lots of love

I love Cah-ching's analogy - cheating on your hubby with a rabbit - absolutely PMSL!!!!! :D

You haven't let us down honey - we all know how difficult it is to get back on this beast! ;) With ya mate xx

Thanks DQ......pleased to report I didn't go headlong into binge mode and the scales have remaind kind....still 3lbs down....:D

I liked the analogy too......she's soooo witty!!!! Loving you posting on my thread cos it means I get to have a little look at your very gorgeous man.......;)

Hope your having a good day.....:D

Lots of love

Hey hon... so the evening didn't pan out as you had hoped... it happens! :D Done and dusted now.. tomorrow (well, today now as its 3.40am) is a new day :D

Lots of love
Jennie xxxxxx

Hope you had a wicked party.....see if I had come to yours I wouldn't have eaten cos you'd have been hawk eye on me....either that or you could have left me in the company of some nice young men....LOL:D :D

Scales say no gain and I'm happy with that.....just on my first litre of water so straight back at it today......I am not giving up....failure is not an option......:D

Speak to you later.
Lots of love

Hi Mich,

well done on getting thru day 2, enjoy your visit to your sisters, ignore any temptation that may be on offer, your doing great.

I've been reading your posts for a while now, I think your great craic, and then I realised, how come i never posted, hence the knocking in to say hi now. :eek:

cheers Caz

Thanks for dropping by Caz.......glad you enjoy reading my ramblings....:eek: As you will see I didn't resist temptation:rolleyes: but the scales have been kind and today is a new day and I'm straight back at it......

You pop in anytime you want.....the more the merrier and I need all the support I can get at the moment.....

Love

Back