MidnightSparkles 'Unit Diet' Food Diary

Thanks D_Q feel a bit better today. Went to bed after Holby and only just woke up at 9am:eek: Still there was a surprise on the scales for me this morning, but I will reveal all tomorrow on my official weigh day.:D

Best wishes,

Share, Share, Share :D

You have me super intrigued too! I have been Juddding but have lost my way a bit. This sounds very interesting. Can't wait for the weigh in!

The Unit Diet – Day 7 – Allocated Units 10

Breakfast
Mug of tea 0
Bowl of Frosties 0
Half a punnet of blueberries 0
Virtually Fat free Raspberry yog 0

Lunch
Bowl of Rice Krispies 0
2 jumbo caramel snack a jacks 0.5
2 glasses water 0

Dinner
1 Jacket potato 0
30g half fat cheese 0.5
Sainsbury’s Chicken and pasta ready meal 4
Fruit salad 0
Diet coke 0

Supper
Mug of Tea 0
Walkers baked crisps 0.5
Mars Bar 3.5
2 Medium slices Toast 0.5
Apricot Jam 0.5

Total units used 10

Wow I feel like a big tease now keeping you all intrigued about my weight loss :p

Seriously though although I have had a decent loss considering what I have been eating this week, I dont want to tell you till tomorrow, as with having my period and such the scales could change dramatically overnight *prays they don't* :innocent0001:

Good luck with your weigh in, we are all waiting with anticipation.

This diet sounds fab, i am currently doing slimming world but i really like the sound of this as well, i have looked on the website and can't really see the started pak etc, i just wondered how much it is to start etc. It does say that they are briniging out a new book and not sending out any of the others but not sure what this means.

Good luck with your weigh in i am looking forward to seeing how your getting...............Free cereal thats a dream come true for me lol.

Love Busy x

4busybee The postal starter pack is half price at the moment and is £14.00 Click Here they will send you everything you need to start the diet. My pack took three days to arrive

Or they have a starter pack they send to you via email which is £9.99 Click Here it's sent to your email within the hour. You get everything you need to start the diet

Or if you want a membership where you get a consultant who emails you. It is 34.95 e-course or £44.95 postal where you get phone calls.

As for the books they are not sending out at the moment, those are the postal one. i.e. the directory of branded foods etc.(they are updating them all at the moment) But they are available on the e-shop I brought all mine had them emailed to me and then printed them out. But in all honesty you really dont need these books as the matrix you get in the starter pack to work out the units for the diet is adequate enough and takes seconds to calculate the fat and calorie values. Also you get a basic directory in the starter pack too.

Hope this helps

Excellent loss Natalie.......Ive been following your thread and was dying for weight day...lol
Huge WELL DONE on your loss :clap:

Awww, thanks Trina. I feel pretty chuffed. I got on the scales 3 times just to be sure...lol. Thats the biggest loss I have ever had in the first week of any 'eating' diet.

Thanks so much for the reply hun!

Congratulations on the 5lbs loss, that is fab!!!:scale:

I am having my 2nd weigh in at slimming owrld today so we shall see how that goes, last week was my first week and i was so dissapointed cos i satyed the same:ashamed0005:, it has been so hard to stick to again this week but i have so i am hoping that i have lost something,:innocent0001:lol.

I have just found out that i have won a started pak for jigsaw on ebay:party0049:, it has all the stuff i need inc matrix etc and it cost my £11 with postage so i am looking forward to getting it. So will probably start that for abit of a change. I have done slimming world ww etc etc before this one is totally new so hopefully i may be able to stick with it:giggle:,lol.

Love Busy XX

Oh Busy, I really hope you have lost something too. Especially with this being your second week and still with no loss to report. You must have lost something, maybe your body is plateauing (SP?) or something. I will send positive vibes your way :vibes: Let me know what happens.

I am with you with regards to having tried every diet under the sun. Slimming world and counting calories used to be my fave way of losing the pounds, but now I think I like the unit diet better. Slimming world used to make me mega bloated and windy :giggle: and counting calories used to make me feel too restricted. Whearas since starting this diet my digestive system has felt totally normal. I also suffer with bad acid reflux and since starting this diet it only bothered me one day out of seven whereas normally it is everyday. So its looking positive.

So glad you got your starter pack so cheap. It will be interesting to see how others get on with the diet as I have always been a VERY slow loser when it comes to shifting weight, so others may have a far better result than me.

Take care :D

5LBS!!!!! Wow, well done, that is so encouraging!

Woohooo. That's fab :clap: and it sounds like you're really enjoying it. Double fab!

I've been trying to work out the science behind this diet...and I can't quite get it :D Damn annoying:rolleyes: Was reading up about the creator. Okay to post it on your diary?

Karion,

I dont get the science part either, I just figured it was just cutting the amount of fat I was eating even lower than when I was counting cals, but then my actual cals have been higher and at the end of the day its calories that count isn't it? If you can enlighten me then please do...lol

And if you want to post about 'The creator' of the diet then please do, I have no objections. Still can't believe she is only 28.

Best wishes,

Back