1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

migraines day 7?!!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Sizzle78, 14 July 2014 Social URL.

1. Sizzle78

Sizzle78 New Member

Hi everyone,
    I'm hoping someone could give me some advice and hopefully I'm worrying over nothing.
    I have had such a weird day. Started with my first wiegh in and I lost 11lbs. I felt fan and full of energy.
    This afternoon I had a migraine aura and since have been feeling really headachey and foggy. I keep getting pins and needles in my hands. Obviously if this continues ill be off to the Dr. But could this be connected to exante? I've not had a migraine for years!
    Many thanks
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Claire3112

Claire3112 Member

Hi, hope you are feeling better.
    With the warm weather you must ensure you drink lots to stop dehydration - one of the causes of headaches.
    Always best to get things checked by GP if you're not feeling better.
    xxx