Mike 24's Diary

Happy for you Mike that you got the all clear to start!

As for your high blood pressure you will see that it does come down as you lose weight and especially on this kind of diet.

My own doctor was ever so please with mine after a couple of months and said it was text book perfect:D

You will pee like a race horse for the first week or so but then it settles down and you don't have to go near as often...maybe your bladder just gets bigger:rolleyes:

I love the idea of doing the photos as you and also dressed up as Miss Ginny Tonic.!

Love Mini xxx

You will pee like a race horse for the first week or so but then it settles down and you don't have to go near as often...maybe your bladder just gets bigger:rolleyes:

I love the idea of doing the photos as you and also dressed up as Miss Ginny Tonic.!

Love Mini xxx

Oh I bet work are going to be so pleased I'm spending half my day in the toilet heh heh. :p

Wishing you all the best for your first Lighter Life Session tomorrow morning at 10 a.m.!!!

You'll be up early:D

Be sure to let us know how you get on.:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini :)

One question...if my meeting is as 10am does that mean I can start the diet tomorrow or do I wait until Monday?

x

My Frist Session!

Hello Everyone! :p

Well, my first session was today at 10am. Luckily my LLC only lives about 5 mins away :) .

I feel really positive! There were about 11 men there! I thought I was only going to be about 4 so I'm really happy about that! The session was really interesting too, and one of the Maintenance guys dropped in to tell us about his success...He's lost 10st in about 8 months which was inspiring in itself.

So, my LL 100 days start today, I've just tried my first shake. My milkshake making skills will improve over time...at least I'm hoping they will :p . I'm also sitting here with my first 1 1/2 L bottle of water staring at me shouting "Drink Me Drink me Drink me!" hehe!

Also swopped numbers with a guy in the group so I have my LL buddy...he seems a nice chap so thats all good :D .

Wish me luck

xxx
Mike

Hi Mike,

Great that you were able to start on your diet today!!!!

How are you mixing your milkshake?

I have a hand blender and it does a real good job on them fast and efficient, some use frothy makers, whisks and shakers...

At this time of the year if you leave your water on the kitchen counter top it will be at room temperature and it makes it much easier to drink.

It is very inspiring when you see in person someone who has lost 10 stone!!!

It sounds like you liked your first meeting:)

Have you got your photos taken and done your measurements ??? By next week you could be down almost a stone!!! Never mind the inches:)

I have one full day done:D feeling rightly chuffed with myself!!!

Wishing you the best of success on your weight loss journey:)

Love Mini xxx

Hiya

Hopefully you've had a good day 1, the first days are the hardest but as soon as ketosis kicks in, it does get easier.

Have a good 2nd day too
x

paint the toilet while you re in there !! my 100 days are over in 3 days can't believe it ...... keep up with the gossip here ...bowel movements are talked about in week 2 usually !!!! xxx

Hiya Mike,
How are you getting on??

the first few days can be tough but ride em out and it will get easier :)

Hey!

Well, so far so good!

I bought some ketostix and according to them I've got ketones in my urine so thats all good :)

I've tried all the packs. Thai Chilli is GORGEOUS! I was so happy when I realised there would be something drinkable! :)

The shakes are all fine except raspberry and I do not like the mushroom of chicken soups so I've got a pop in session with my LLC in Thursday so I'll exchange those.

Haven't felt hungry as such, and been comfortable with others eating around me so this is all a good sign...

Water wise, I've managed a steady 5 lites a day. Today I might even make it 6. Toilet trips are becoming gradually less frequent (thank the lord)

Well done Mike,
great to hear you are in ketosis already, it takes away the physical hunger, it's just the 'head' hunger you may have to deal with, but sounds like you're doing just fine :) good on ya, and don't forget to let us know how your weigh in goes on thursday... Not sure how your counsellor works, but seeing as you are in ketosis you might be able to have the bars...

Keep shaking matey :D

well done on getting into Ketosis so early, it does make it so much easier, as someone posted, its the head hunger you've got to deal with now, the chatterbox, but just tell it to "Doon de veil" phonetic irish there chuck, can't spell it for real..LOL

I'm lucky too I hop in and out of ketosis in a flash, thank god. Keep updating your doing brill,,

Back