• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Milestones this week

Just popped on briefly to update my ticker etc and have realised 3 things tonight.

1) I have stuck to this diet for 26 weeks now - or six months. And I never expected to make it to 6 days :eek: It's gone so quickly and I've really enjoyed myself. I still love food and cook and bake, I don't feel deprived or anything. I'm scared of RTM but I reckon I can do it!:eek:

2) My BMI has dipped into the Overweight category! :D It has gone from 45.8 to 29.3 - woohoo!

3) I have also gone under 200lbs. When I was a student I used to watch Ricky Lake, Jenny Jones/Sally Jessy Raphael etc :eek: and they made a point of saying that the overweight people they featured were over 200lbs so this really has resonance for me.

Anyway - as you were! Just thought I'd mention it!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done Snorks - you've been great the whole way through. It's odd isn't it when you realise you have reached various milestones? I start RTM next week and boy is it a scary prospect but I'm looking forward to it.
Good luck, keep going and I know you can do it
Brilliant Snorks.. I think it's really important to recognise these milestones. They can be huge motivators to keep going.

Your losses are amazing. Well done.

Happy in my own skin
Fantastic Snorks, well done....:)
Hey Snorks,
That's fantastic - you must feel so fantastic
Well done:D
Woohoo Snorks. You have done really well I cannot wait to get to your weight. Are you treating yourself to anything special to mark the occasion?