Milestones this week

Snorks

Just popped on briefly to update my ticker etc and have realised 3 things tonight.

1) I have stuck to this diet for 26 weeks now - or six months. And I never expected to make it to 6 days :eek: It's gone so quickly and I've really enjoyed myself. I still love food and cook and bake, I don't feel deprived or anything. I'm scared of RTM but I reckon I can do it!:eek:

2) My BMI has dipped into the Overweight category! :D It has gone from 45.8 to 29.3 - woohoo!

3) I have also gone under 200lbs. When I was a student I used to watch Ricky Lake, Jenny Jones/Sally Jessy Raphael etc :eek: and they made a point of saying that the overweight people they featured were over 200lbs so this really has resonance for me.

Anyway - as you were! Just thought I'd mention it!

Well done Snorks - you've been great the whole way through. It's odd isn't it when you realise you have reached various milestones? I start RTM next week and boy is it a scary prospect but I'm looking forward to it.
Good luck, keep going and I know you can do it
xx

Brilliant Snorks.. I think it's really important to recognise these milestones. They can be huge motivators to keep going.

Your losses are amazing. Well done.

Fantastic Snorks, well done....:)

Great stuff Snorks!!

Well done Snorks! xxx

Hey Snorks,
That's fantastic - you must feel so fantastic
Well done:D
yoyo
xx

Woohoo Snorks. You have done really well I cannot wait to get to your weight. Are you treating yourself to anything special to mark the occasion?

Back