Milk in tea and coffee

Hi guys,
I finally built up enough motivation to start on Monday and so far feel ok. I got through around 4 cups of tea/ coffee each day at work and absolutely can't stand the taste without a splash of milk. Other than this I've been really good but just wondered if this will affect my loss?
I have around 5 stone to lose so am in for the long-haul so don't want to go cold turkey as I think this is the thing that's keeping me going. Does anyone do TS with milk in their drinks? Thanks :)

I think it depends on the person. I have tea and coffee I just can't cut that out. I'm also taking multi vitamins to help keep my hair healthy, but that's the only thing I'm adding to the TFR.

I have skimmed milk in tea about 4 cups a day. I'd rather have it as keeps me focused on the diet.

I've been having green tea with Apple which is ok I've had a few black teas but they're not enjoyable are they lol

I've seen that some people use a vanilla shake then add tea or coffee to that, it wouldn't be my thing as a tea drinker but may be nice with coffee?

How're you getting on so far? X

I've cut tea out of my diet as I can only drink it with milk. I've moved onto mint tea when 100% TS. Given the amount of milk in tea I'm sure it isn't a big issue, but I can see it would be a slippery slope for me if I let myself have it when doing TS

I could not do this diet without tea/coffee and cannot drink them without a small splash of skimmed milk. Has not taken me out of ketosis before.

Strangely when I did TS last summer and cut out milk, it caused me to become lactose intolerant when I came off the diet. I can no longer drink milk, or eat cream/ice cream :(

I have learnt to cope with soy milk, but now I'm back on TS, I have to cut that out too. I can drink my espresso black but really struggle with other coffee.

As skimmed milk isnt an option for me, any ideas what else I can use in my coffee to whiten it while staying in Ketosis please?

Back