MIMZ- MY WAY TO SXC BOD!!!

Sounds like you're doing brilliantly and have a fantastic attitude which will help you to stay on track when it gets tough :) I havn't tried the chilli this time around because last time I thought it looked and tasted like dog food :-/ (not that I've actually tasted dog food!!) but I've found that the shepherd's pie has grown on me and makes a reasonable lunch when I'm sitting with the others in the staff room. I hope you get the big loss on WI day. How much are you trying to lose in total?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

hey im doing really well, i think the chilli looks and tastes horrid, my hubs looked at it and said 'is that what youre eating, it looks like ****' so i said it might be ok, but he was right, What were LL thinking, i felt sick after!
im going to aim for 4 stones and make each half stone a mini goal, when i reach around 10stone i will then decide either to maintain or lose a little more, ideally i would like to get down to 9st7lbs, the last time i was 10and a half stone i was a size 10/12 and i looked really slim, and was happy but wanted to lose a bit more. ideally i want a healthy bmi aswell.
im really determined and nothing is gonna stop me, i have a little boy and for me to be the weight i am isnt good as i feel really lazy and rubbish, wanna be more fit and healthy as he doesnt sit still at all, and running after him is a mission in itself LOL.

how you getting on chickadee, how much have you to lose. how you getting on xxx

DAY 4

hi all

so day 4 today and same old, no probs not been hungry, so far i have had

porridge
choc shake
vanilla shake
veg soup around 10
drank 1.5 ltrs as i have been out and about will have another 1.5 ltrs before bed.

had a busy day today and also swapped the chilli and spicy curry packs, they taste horrid, got some porridge and veg soup, enjoying the soup with lashings of tobasco, black pepper and a little salt.

not much to say but i think ketosis fairy has kicked in as struggling with not feeling hungry happy days!!!

hope you are all ok, its sooooooooo quiet here on minimins anyways have a good evening and im off to catch up on your diaries xxx

Sounds like ur doing fab Hun keep it up!!!!
I'm a fan off porridge but not veg soup yuk!!! I like the choc pack made thick with hot water and it's like a thick hot choc pudding (well that's what I convince myself) haha
It is really quiet on minimins not sure where everyone is!!!!!

hi tia im feeling great thanks, feeling a difference in my trousers already and around my tum.
i have the choc pack hot aswell last thing at night feels like lovely treat!!
the veg was yuk on its own but having added extras it tastes nice!

hows it going hun, are you finding it ok? will be catching up with you later tonight xx

back again, sitting downstairs while mum and hubs are enjoying p**** and c**** not amused sitting with my veg soup, so doubly peed off after having to make tandoori chicken and smelling that cooking and now the junk!! i could kill for some but onwards and there is noway i am gonna touch it, although i have been cooking everyday, i have had no probs but now arghhh NOTHING IS GONNA STOP ME FROM BEING A SKINNY MINI!!!
need sleep me thinks!! rant over guys!!
i will be skinny, i will be skinny, i will be skinny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aarge it's tough when everybody around you is chomping away isn't it?? Especially if they're skinny, then life doesn't seem fair!! Try to focus on something else(like ranting on here, good choice!!) and don't fall into the trap of promising yourself you can have those things when you've finished the diet. I did this myself and it's a disaster waiting to happen.

"I could have some p***** and c***** but I'm choosing not to because I'd prefer a slim and healthy body"

Good luck and glad it's going so well

hey chick hubs was proud that i didnt touch anything, i think he now knows i mean business with LL and seemed to feel guilty about eating!!

my mindset has changed with only one LL session and i know that this LL stage is not for life this is the start of my journey to better things, i know that the real work will start when i start the management phase and then go on to maintain.
i want to be at a point where if i do eat junk that i will have the tools to stay strict for the rest of the time, before LL i was eating junk and when i wasnt i would crave it and would keep on eating it which obviously led to weight gain.
so far so good thanks chick xx

Day 5

had a really good day and have been struggling with getting the packs in these past two days as im not feeling any hunger and time is just flying away, so today ive had

porridge
veg soup
vanilla shake
hot choc shake before bed
1.5 ltrs today and trying for another ltr before bed
not so good on the water today been out and about and cant face public toilets eugh!!!

so again not feeling any hunger and feel stuffed after a pack, also some advice would be good, i am on the implant at the mo and have been spotting today, im guessing its to do with a VLCD as i havent had any spotting for a few months, sorry for TMI and sorry to any guys reading!!

this first week has passed by so quick and i cant wait for thursday for first weigh in soooooooo excited whoo hoo!!! stay strong everyone xxx

Can't comment on implants as such but yes the vlcd and sudden weight loss can play havoc with your periods. They're a joy aren't they :-/
Well done on another good day, sounds like you're well and truly in ketosis now. Take care

hi flyingunicorn, im just glad theyre not heavy, feel like i am i ketosis now as dont feel hungry at all and have ketosis breath or as my hubs says 'like a dead dog' he is so horrid sometimes lol hehe its a good thing i love him!! how you chick x

Day 6

so today i have had another good day so far ive had

porridge
veg soup
having a vanilla now
hot choc around 10.30
waterwise 2ltrs so far and another 1 to 1.5 before bed
really not hungry and finding it difficult to fit the packs in but i know they have all the nutrients my body needs.

been around town with mum and baba had a look around for a coat but have now decided to wait a few weeks as yesterday i tried on a coat in next in a size 14 which is really loose around the bust but a little tight around my belly at least it zipped up think its wise to wait and use everything in my wardrobe and then buy more. i am already a shpaholic so when ive lost this blubber im gonna max out the credit card me thinks!!!
went also to m&s and bought the most gorgeous looking chargrilled pasta for hubs and on my way out walked past soooo much food but didnt fancy any of it, but did want to smell all the baked goods on offer argghhh but still didnt want to eat any just wanted to smell them, gawd im soooo strange lol

weigh in tomorrow i cannnnnnooooooottttt wait sooooooo excited whatever i get i will be glad! also looking forward to buying some bars and using the flavourings a little!

hope everyone has had a good day stay strong everyone!!

Last edited:
hi all
as if i havent said before first weigh in tonight @ 7pm cant wait,hope i have a big loss like everyone else but whatever i get at lest its coming off xx have a great day everyone xx

woooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

7.7 lbs am sooooooo happy hehe
not bad considering the totm

hows it going flyingunicorn x

thankyou thankyou thankyou :)

Well done that's amazing x

Back