MIMZ- MY WAY TO SXC BOD!!!

thanks guys ive still got a smile on my face but its now bigger bcoz of your support and well dones!! xx:grouphugg:

mimz said:
thanks guys ive still got a smile on my face but its now bigger bcoz of your support and well dones!! xx:grouphugg:

Big huge hugs back at ya!!! Lol lol xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hehe thanks angie xxxx

day 7

so another good day today
had the following
porride
choch shake
peanut bar
and will have some veg soup later
waterwise 2.5 ltrs another 500ml before bed

so no meeting today as everyone was popping in just me and new lady there so no discussion and LLC has said she will be getting in touch with the other ladies during the week, no probs a little dissapointed but the loss made up for it, been around town again with hubs and baby had a fab day, again had only 1 pack till 7.45 as not feeling hungry and forgot aswell to eat!!

hope everyone had a good day and to you guys who commented in my diary thanks you keep me going xxx

stay strong lovelies xxx

Hi Mimz,
Well done, you could mark the goals that you have met already. Great progress in one week.

No counselling session, that does happen from time to time due to circumstances BUT don't forget that the counselling is a major strength and selling point of LL (and the reason it's more expensive than others) so if it becomes a regular thing, don't be afraid to discuss it with your LLC. I've had 2 good LLC and one terrible one, who stuck on a cheesy DVD with snippets of "advice" then left the room whilst we were watching it. I left after 3 weeks. Sure yours won't turn out like that tho. Have a good day today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Mimz,
Well done, you could mark the goals that you have met already. Great progress in one week.

hi hun, all done wooo hooo thanks xx
now for week 2!

Hi Mimz
Just read your diary Thank you for sharing.Sounds like you are doing really well.You must be strong willed to resist all the chocs around in the shop.
Keep up the great work you will be at goal in no time
Cathy

thanks catthin, thanks for the post, when i first started at the shop i was in heaven, i ate sooooo much junk lol i was like a junkie :8855:but for the last 2 years i could just walk past it no probs i didnt crave it once, now i still dont have any probs i must be soooo weird!!! hows you hunny stay strong x

Day 8+9

hi all
so i didnt get a chance to post yesterday but i did catchup with all your diaries keep going future skinnies!!!!

so day 8 i had
porridge
veg soup
nut fudge bar
choc shake
waterwise around 3ltrs

day 9 so far ive had
porridge
cranberry bar love it
will be having veg soup again and choc shake before bed
have had only 1 ltr yet and working my way through another 500ml right now will be aiming for around 3 ltrs in total today.

these past two days i have been busy with the baby and hubs we are in the process of starting a new business so trying to get alot of info about that takes so much time.

also had a lady say ive lost loads of weight! im sooo happy hehe x

anyways not much going on so signing out keep going lovelies stay strong xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
mimz said:
Day 8+9

hi all
so i didnt get a chance to post yesterday but i did catchup with all your diaries keep going future skinnies!!!!

so day 8 i had
porridge
veg soup
nut fudge bar
choc shake
waterwise around 3ltrs

day 9 so far ive had
porridge
cranberry bar love it
will be having veg soup again and choc shake before bed
have had only 1 ltr yet and working my way through another 500ml right now will be aiming for around 3 ltrs in total today.

these past two days i have been busy with the baby and hubs we are in the process of starting a new business so trying to get alot of info about that takes so much time.

also had a lady say ive lost loads of weight! im sooo happy hehe x

anyways not much going on so signing out keep going lovelies stay strong xxxxxxxx

Hi Darl what business are you setting up? Glad you got your compliment it feels lovely! xxx

Hey, how's it going? Glad you're getting compliments for your loss, it makes it all worth while doesn't it??
Thanks for all the encouraging comments by the way, they really do encourage me!! :)))

hi angie thanks for posting, at the moment we are trying to either setup an international calling card business or go down the route of franchising with a large f*** chain, you all know it so well!! Big bright M that get us hooked. (im sure they put something in the junk!!) or do the calling card business first and then go down the M route. we have had the shop now for around 10 years, i took over from my mum and we paid off any outstanding mortgages, loan etc and its been ours for around 5 years but there comes a time when starting at 6 in the morning and finishing at 10pm takes a toll, doing papers come rain or snow, not having the time to go away or do anything for yourself incase theres an emergency is hard and now that i have a baby its more difficult to run a business like this. tbh all of us are sick to the back teeth of it, the business itself is fab and has set us up for a good future but realistically its time to let go and move on the bigger things.
i do like to ramble on!!! hehe i hope some of that made sense!!!

Hey, how's it going? Glad you're getting compliments for your loss, it makes it all worth while doesn't it??
Thanks for all the encouraging comments by the way, they really do encourage me!! :)))

hi chick no probs thats what i and others are here for just hope you keep up the good work. im doing great had a bit of a hard evening but stayed strong and got through it!
i was walking on air when she said that made my day!! xx

hope everyones doing fab, will be along to update later this evening! keep strong sexy ladies whoop whoop! have a good evening xxxxx

Day 10

hi all so another fab day but had a little craving earlier this eve, why do i put myself through, damn that river cottage guy!!! :asskick:

today i had
porridge
bar
veg soup
will be having a choc shake before bed and 1 ltr water so far ive drank 2 ltrs.

thought of limiting bars to 3 a week but dont think thats gonna happen :rolleyes:

so had a good day apart from wanting to kill my mum for making c**** and the river cottage guy, why do i do this i am obsessed by food programmes at the mo, so after mum had cooked went and stood by the cooker and stood there smelling the food, glad i didnt want to eat it, its the bloody smells getting to me!!!

had an otherwise quiet day sorting out the wardrobe but dont have much energy at the mo.

anyhoo hope alls well girlies and guys keep going peeps hope you all had a fab day big hugs all round! :grouphugg:

mimz said:
Day 10

hi all so another fab day but had a little craving earlier this eve, why do i put myself through, damn that river cottage guy!!! :asskick:

today i had
porridge
bar
veg soup
will be having a choc shake before bed and 1 ltr water so far ive drank 2 ltrs.

thought of limiting bars to 3 a week but dont think thats gonna happen :rolleyes:

so had a good day apart from wanting to kill my mum for making c**** and the river cottage guy, why do i do this i am obsessed by food programmes at the mo, so after mum had cooked went and stood by the cooker and stood there smelling the food, glad i didnt want to eat it, its the bloody smells getting to me!!!

had an otherwise quiet day sorting out the wardrobe but dont have much energy at the mo.

anyhoo hope alls well girlies and guys keep going peeps hope you all had a fab day big hugs all round! :grouphugg:

Haha I'm the same I sat and watched barefoot contessa and ace of cakes yesterday!! Big hugs to you and I'm glad I'm not on my own! Xxx

Day 11+12

Hi all

so have not had a chance to update but have been keeping up with you all and glad to see youre all doing great, so ive had the following

porridge
bar
choc and vanilla packs together eugh felt sick after!!
2ltrs of water and working my way through another now

had an ok day today been feeling stuffed all day and found it hard to get all the packs in and only managed around two thirds of the choc/vanilla shake made with 400mls water, tried soooooooo hard to drink the rest of it but it wasnt happening, im not spacing the packs out properly and finding that because im not hungry i forget to eat them and then get stuck trying to fit them in. also this week feel as though im not drinking enough will be upping it tomorrow.

anyways hope youre all doing great and staying strong keep at it lovelies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello and thank you for your support :) I'm doing well again finally lol.

I see you are too... Woo hoo :) have a good week x

hi claire im sooo happy that you are back on track, keep up the good work chick hope you have a good loss xxx whoo hooo :bighug:sending hugs stay strong x

Back