**Mini Challenge 5th Dec-5th Jan**

morning all, woohoo only 7 days to go!! everybody geting all excited in our house, watched another old xmas movie last night, OMG can't believe how much casual swearing appears in the old 80's supposedly Kids movies!! ha ha! had to keep covering the kids ears!
After my pledge of being back on track yesterday i had another blip last night...damn!! In the office today so that will keep me focused, also gave myself a good ticking off about self-sabotage and what's the point of doing all this if you're not going to see it through to the very very end!!

Here's to a better day for me! Hope everyone else is doing well!

xxx

Hope all well with everyone.
I keep peeping at this website and occasionally adding my pennys worth here & there, but noticing that the Minimins site is very quiet at the moment.
Will admit to sitting here with a diet Pepsi, but no fizzy water in stock. :( and fed up with still water.
Suppose everyone is busy with Xmas preparations and kids on or almost on school hols.
I did a night shift last night and start work very early tomorrow morning (3am ), then i've got the weekend to get all my Xmas groceries in. That will be my test of discipline, do i buy what we need or what we want. Xmas tends to include so many of the foods that got us here in the first place. All those naughty treats !!!!! As long as i don't eat them!!!!!
I admire all those who have started CD this month, not sure i would have been able to.
Take care all of you and i shall continue to persevere to lose those 2lbs and maintain over the next couple of weeks.

Hi Everyone,
Happy Friday!!! Hope everyone is coping OK, today I have to go buy party food & b'day cake for my daughter who is 15 tomorrow... yikes! First big temptation of the season, but not the last, and I will be good. A CD bar and not a slice of cake!!! Snow forecast here today... brrr!
Have a good day, everyone...

hey Katy, hope you're daughter has a great b'day! it's expensive having a december birthday isn't my dd's was last week!

Hey Nibbles, it is very quiet on mini's at the mo, everyone busy with xmas as you say, i bet there will be an explosion in January though! Good luck with those 2lbs, i'm sure you'll be fine!!

Hey everyone, hope we are all well!!

i'm off out to the pub after work for a leaving/xmas drink going to be sneaky and pretend i'm drinking vodka but have diet coke instead, really don't want to drink tonight, just want to go home really and watch more rubbish xmas movies, my collection is growing by the day, it was white christmas yesterday, still got Santa Clause 2 to watch...how sad am i???

Have a great weekend all!!

xxx

Gosh, how this forum has died a death in the days up until Christmas.
Suppose, no one is starting diet at this time, or very few.
Not many new names at all.
January will definitely be funny, when the surge of dieters starts again.
I really am resisting temptation, a few naughties here & there, but nothing too much to worry about. Scales read 9 stone 10 lbs again, so really will attempt to stay around the 10lb to 12 lb mark from now.
I plan to eat Xmas lunch and shall just have reduced quantities of the carb options. Not the usual ton of roast potatoes on my plate.
Hope you all have a good weekend, getting the last minute gifts etc.
Good luck all with your CD plans. XXXNibbles.

3lbs for me!

Name ------------------Target
Lellycd - lose 4lbs (lost 3lbs so far)

soontobelittlegem - 14lbs (lost 7lbs so far)
Smurf - lose 12lbs (lost 2lbs so far)
Sylvie86 --- 14lbs (lost 10lbs so far)
Trisha -------10lbs (lost 3lb so far)
Nibbles ------3lbs (Lost 1lb having regained 2lbs:eek:)
Tara66 -------9lbs (lost 5lb so far)
Wannabslim -14lbs (10.12)
Katycakes ----- 9lbs (lost 4lbs so far)
Pretika - 12lbs(gained 1lb)

haven't update anyone else as i didn't want to do it wrong!!! x

Morning everyone, Happy sunday! I hope all of us are doing well and being strong this close to Xmas, i for one am being a bit slack but sticking to it approx 85% of the time.
Just spent the morning making xmas cookies with dd which was great and am not tempted in the slightest, just had my choc mint shake for brekkie and just keep doing my best.

Hey Gem well done on your 3lbs, you are so consistently great at this! Good luck for a great week!!

Hi Nibbles, good news on those scales, mine are at 10st exactly so going to try for them staying that way until my 30th wi. Here's my plan for xmas day, CD porridge for brek, shake before lunch, meat n veg and small amount of mash and a yorkshire pud (always have yp with xmas dinner, hubby is making less and very small ones this year!), cd bar for pud after lunch, then more meat for tea. that's my basic plan anyway and if i have anything i'll make it my choice to have it and not feel guilty about it.

Has anyone else made plans for xmas day?

xxx

and a yorkshire pud (always have yp with xmas dinner, hubby is making less and very small ones this year!)
Has anyone else made plans for xmas day?xxx

We usually do on Xmas Day too and i use the fairy cake baking tin every Sunday for our Yorkshire Pudds. So usually 2 small ones per person, but i have been restricted to one now and hope to continue that way.
Just done my Xmas food shop this morning, cos i am on a night shift tomorrow, starting at 8.45pm and then working 8am til 3.30pm Xmas Eve. Thought i'd get it out of the way today. Bought loads of naughties:8855:, but none for me:cry:

Hi everyone!! Not having my weigh in today as my CDC is on holiday but according to the scales I've lost about 4-5lbs. Will be weighed on the 23rd. Fingers crossed I will be done with 17st.

woohoo Sylvie that's brilliant!! looking good for your weigh in tomorrow, good luck!!
xx

only lost 0.5 lb thats 3.5 in total so far , had 2 works do's, but now back on track
Well done on that loss, regardless of small or large loss.
Every loss is a good loss and this certainly isn't an easy time to be on CD, or any diet come to that.
I have just accepted that my weight will go up over the next few days, but as soon as Xmas is behind me, i will enjoy going back to my re-educated way of eating. And drop any pounds i may have picked up along the days over Christmas.
Good luck all.

Weigh in today, lost 3lbs so just two more to lose to reach the goal... I hope I can do it! I know the next two weeks will be tough for all of us but it helps to have this challenge to aim for! Hope everyone is OK and feeling hopeful and positive! Had my first green & white meal last night, I never thought a quorn fillet could look so good!!!!

well done katy!! that's fab, good luck for the next week!!

Sorry i haven't been about everyone but i am sick with flu...booo!!! typical on christmas eve, eve. Feel very rubbish indeed and have on the sofa most of the time only livening up slightly between medicine doses, really hope i feel better tomorrow!

Have a fabulous Christmas everyone!!!

xxx

Lelly, so sorry you are feeling rotten... not fair!!! You need some time out to curl up and chill out, giving in to flu usually means you get over it faster. Hope you are better soon. Happy Christmas to you and to everyone else on the challenge, you've all really inspired me & helped me to stick to the plan. Good luck everybody over the next few days... we can do it!!!

Hi Lelly and all, really sorry you are feeling rough Lelly, I hope you feel better soon. Not been around loads cos been busy with Xmas stuff. At my weigh in yesterday I lost 5lbs so I have hit my target. Am very happy but will have to see now if I can keep it off to the end of this months challenge!

Have a great Xmas everybody x

Morning everyone!!! Just got my pre-Christmas weigh in and I have lost 7lbs. Am 16st 13lbs!! Really happy with that. Hopefully I will be 16st 5 lbs when I get weighed again on the 5th of January. Merry Christmas everyone!!

Bijoux that's awesome.... wow!!! Happy Xmas Eve everyone!!!!!
xxxx

Happy Christmas to everyone on this thread and all that drop in to read it too.

thanks Nibbles and the same from me too!!

Merry Christmas...!!!!!!

xxxx

Back