Mini goals

xconfusedx

I've been thinking that I'm going to split my weight loss into 'mini goals'.

I have 100lbs to lose so I'm going to split it into 8 chunks.

I think i'll celebrate with a treat (non food related!) after every 12.5lb lost.

It makes sense to me :rolleyes:

Great idea, I think it's good to have mini goals, things to look forward to if it is what works for you:) You can do it;)

Day 3

Well, this is my 3rd day on TFR.

I had some chicken last week as I had the flu.

My headaches have pretty much gone and I'm not hungry. I've had tummy rumbles but not really wanted to eat.

Feeling very positive and looking forward to my first proper WI on Monday :D

Glad that the aches have eased off, it gets so much easier when that happens - look forward to seeing your weighin.

Good luck confused! I broke mine down into each stone, but have recently added going into overweight bmi and healthy bmi, I think it makes it easier as it gives you something to aim for which is reachable in a shorter amount of time! It looks quite daunting when your looking at such a big amount to lose.

I'm glad my sore head has gone too x-Katie-x! I must have been murder to be around. I hate feeling ill.

Thanks SammyE, I think breaking the losses down into smaller goals helps me to keep going. Well done on your fantastic loss so far!

Dietkitty, I can't wait until I can post that I'm just 'overweight'. Hopefully it will give you a smile :D

Off for a frosty morning walk now. I have bags of energy.

Hope you all have a good weekend x

I'm longing to be overweight, though not that much that I want to be it for too long.....much more looking forward to being 'normal' ;)

Thank you confused! Breaking it down has deff worked for me, so hopefully it will work for you too :)

I am bouncing around, full of energy!

I enjoyed my walk yesterday, was out for about half an hour in our local park. I also persuaded my OH to go to the gym in the afternoon.

I didn't push myself too hard. Did 15mins on the treadmill walking up an incline, about 10mins of light weights and 10mins on a powerplate.

Felt I could have stayed longer but I didn't want to do too much and end up sore/feeling ill.

I'm getting nervous/excited about WI day tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a good loss as I've stuck to it 100% :confused:

Thats amazing!!! Well done!!!

Wow thats awesome, I hope I have a big loss xxx

Well... I've just tried my first exante shmuffin and I have to say YUM :)

I had a choc one tonight but I think I'll give the banana and vanilla a go next time I'm tempted.

Off to down another pint of water.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I've been lurking for a while and not really posting.

Not really been 100% and fell off the wagon on wed. No ketosis for me :(

Started back on TFR yesterday and have slept for about 12 hours.

Feeling better and more positive today :D

1L of water down, 2/3L to go! Hopefully this will help with the nagging headache that wants carbs and a diet coke/pepsi max lol

Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Well done for getting back on

xxx

Back