Mini Goals

Katie85

Silver Member
We all have one main goal and that is to get us to our target weight but sometimes that goal can seem impossible and just to far ahead to keep us motivated so it is nice to set what i call mini goals along the way ...

I have set myself my first mini goal as getting into the 19's ..

Just want to know what are your mini goals?

In in my first week so my mini goal at the moment is to be able to post in the Honk if 100% thread. I feel such a sense of achievement when I do that at bed time. I'll have a rethink about mini goals after my first weigh in on Monday but for now that one keeps me going. Good luck with hitting your own mini goal.

I think this is a great thread- I set mini goals and rewards. For example getting under each stone mark, getting certain hip/waist/bust measurements, wearing certains clothes that I used to fit in. I achieved one yesterday with a green dress i wore to work...

My mini goal is the one on the left. I prefer to get to that and review what i am doing rather than go for the full amount as it distracts me and sometimes i feel i have a long way to go :(
Works for me and the other way works for others. Thats what makes this forum great, people all do things different ways! :D

My first mini goal was to get under 16 st and i've achieved that so i'm setting a second mini goal of getting under 15 stone, ill see how i go from there. xx

I'll start off with just loosing a stone & go from there

I get real pleasure from showing myself my mini goals on my Signature.... especially when I get to put a line through them once I get there :D This is my second mini goal list showing, and whilst they seem close together in target, it helps me see my progress when things can get a bit tough.

I get real pleasure from showing myself my mini goals on my Signature.... especially when I get to put a line through them once I get there :D This is my second mini goal list showing, and whilst they seem close together in target, it helps me see my progress when things can get a bit tough.
Thats such a good idea.... i'm going to do that!! x

Back