Minigoal 3 - 1.7pounds - sign up. Starts soon!!!

Just got in from pharmacy and have lost a silly little pound! Feel really down and fed up! But am determined to lose this 1st 7 to get to target. Fingers crossed for a better loss next week!

My weigh on day is Monday, just had my weigh in yesterday, -8. But that was my first week.

Have you drank enough water Becky? 3 litres?
maybe go for a 20 min walk? Or is it totm?!

TEAM BLACKJACK!!

Peggy (Saturday)
TeddyBear (Wednesday)
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday)
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5
Mia (Wednesday)
BeautifulBryony (Saturday)
Jane (Thursday)
NattyBratty (Monday) -5
Harriet (Monday) -3
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2

lost 4.5 pounds you guys :D
Don't know where these .5's are coming from, thats 2 in a row now lol
But delighted :D xxx

TEAM BLACKJACK!!

Peggy (Saturday)
TeddyBear (Wednesday) -4.5
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday)
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5
Mia (Wednesday)
Jane (Thursday)
NattyBratty (Monday) -5
Harriet (Monday) -3
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2

lost 4.5 pounds you guys :D
Don't know where these .5's are coming from, thats 2 in a row now lol
But delighted :D xxx

woohoo!! Well Done Teddybear!! xx

Thank you very much you guys :D Goodluck for the rest of yous now! I get so excited everyweek for weigh-in day haha xxx

Thank you very much you guys :D Goodluck for the rest of yous now! I get so excited everyweek for weigh-in day haha xxx

You sound so much better today xx

You sound so much better today xx

I actually feel like myself again! I do not know what happened me yesterday, its so unlike me to be down in the dumps!!
I think I just had such a long boring day to myself that I just made myself miserable (especially when I'm used to eating when bored, but this is a habit I need to get rid of! lol)
Thank you for noticing :D xxx

Have you drank enough water Becky? 3 litres?
maybe go for a 20 min walk? Or is it totm?!

I'm drinking about 3.5 litres a day but am struggling to have all 3 shakes. The last 2 days I've felt really bloated so think it is totm. Either way I'm determined to have a bigger loss next week! Congrats on your loss this week - it's brilliant!

I'm drinking about 3.5 litres a day but am struggling to have all 3 shakes. The last 2 days I've felt really bloated so think it is totm. Either way I'm determined to have a bigger loss next week! Congrats on your loss this week - it's brilliant!

You're struggling with the 3? God I wish we could have 6 a day hahaha! I'm always waiting for my next fix and try top up on coffee or water inbetween!!
Do you not like the shakes? or do you find yourself getting full??
I'm def due TOTM this weekend-ish UGH xxx

Yeah struggling to drink the 3, in fact I'm full on just my water/coffee/green tea and one shake so having yo force the others down. It's not that I don't like them, just that I'm not hungry!

TEAM BLACKJACK!!

Peggy (Saturday)
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5
Mia (Wednesday)
Jane (Thursday)
NattyBratty (Monday) -5
Harriet (Monday) -3
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2

Only -2lbs for me today but i am happy with it :) next week will be better!! xx

Yeah struggling to drink the 3, in fact I'm full on just my water/coffee/green tea and one shake so having yo force the others down. It's not that I don't like them, just that I'm not hungry!

Becky.....I made water and shakes more important in my head that coffee.....gone from about 10 cups a day to 2......i have the problem that i can't fit in the coffee hehe xx

Hi all, I am 1 and a 1/2 pounds off this week, I am a bit disappointed but then I wasn't 100% all week so not really a surprise. Well done on your 2lb loss Sinead.

TEAM BLACKJACK!!

Peggy (Saturday)
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5
Mia (Wednesday)
Jane (Thursday) -1.5
NattyBratty (Monday) -5
Harriet (Monday) -3
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2

Hi all, I am 1 and a 1/2 pounds off this week, I am a bit disappointed but then I wasn't 100% all week so not really a surprise. Well done on your 2lb loss Sinead.

My pharmacist did tell me if i didn't lose 4/6lbs a week they would take me off LT.....cos i could lose 2lbs on maintenance or weight watchers and that the 100% wouldn't be working for me but they knew that i was on a cough bottle all last week so didn't mind the 2lbs loss last week......that kind of spurred me on cos i don't want to come off it yet!! xx

Back