Minigoal 3 - 1.7pounds - sign up. Starts soon!!!

Me too Peggy, I've had rubbish losses for 2 weeks, it just gets harder. All I wanna do is eat. If my loss is crap this week I'm refeeding. I don't see the point in being miserable when I can't lose 1lbs a week on slimming world and eat. Major blues!!!! Xx

Oh I hope you don't peggy!!

I have already failed myself today :(

Be strong xx

So annoyed with myself whenever I have a freak out and that's when I want food. I don't want healthy food I want rubbish. Like last night I wanted disco crisps!!!! what and why???? It just means when I'm off this diet I will struggle to keep the weight off!!!!!!!! How do I survive?? Does anyone know anyone who lost a lot and kept it off. How do they maintain??? I know I've a long way to go but I really want to keep this all off long term. This journey is weird!?!?!

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2,
TeddyBear (Wednesday) -4.5, -3
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2, -7,
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6, -0,
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5, -5
Mia (Wednesday)
BeautifulBryony (Saturday)
Jane (Thursday) -1.5, -2.5,
NattyBatty (Monday) -5, -4
Harriet (Monday) -3, -6, -5.5
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8, -3,
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6

-5.5lbs for me

So annoyed with myself whenever I have a freak out and that's when I want food. I don't want healthy food I want rubbish. Like last night I wanted disco crisps!!!! what and why???? It just means when I'm off this diet I will struggle to keep the weight off!!!!!!!! How do I survive?? Does anyone know anyone who lost a lot and kept it off. How do they maintain??? I know I've a long way to go but I really want to keep this all off long term. This journey is weird!?!?!

My dad did!!!!!!!!!!!
He lost a huge amount, I cannot remember exact figure as it was about 8/9 years ago now but I think it was about maybe 8 or 9 stone? My dad is naturally like a RAKE, so skinny! His whole entire life he's been called lanky haha so tall and slim! But he got stressed with his job in his early 40's, got signed off work with depression and just put on so much weight in the space of a year it was RIDICULOUS! But the doctors recommended the TFR diet and so he did it, stuck to it and in the year had lost all the weight!
And he's never put it back on again, he eats so well now (he's not restricted in his life, like he's not on a diet at all) he still enjoys a drink, a takeaway etc but he just doesn't 'gorge/pig out' on food within a matter of minutes like he used to!
OH AND WATER! he is still forever drinking water haha never without it!!!!!

I've struggled the past few days in making myself full! I have no idea why, I've been drinking non-stop water, having the shakes and coffee but I'm so unsatisfied!
I'm really annoyed aswell because my TOTM is all over the place at the minute! I came off the pill in August and had a normal period in September, so far I've had nothing since (5 weeks ago) and I feel frumpy, bloated and fedup and I want it to come so I'll feel a bit better at the weigh-in after it lol xxx

I've lost 4 pounds this week, but it said 5 on my scales.
Really struggling today, feel ravenous, really need to eat something. I've not done yet, drank loads of water. I'm worried I've come out of ketosis. Took 3 Imodium yesterday, in capsules. That's the only thing I've had apart from the shakes.
Feel miserable, keep finding reasons to give up. Must stay strong .

I've lost 4 pounds this week, but it said 5 on my scales.
Really struggling today, feel ravenous, really need to eat something. I've not done yet, drank loads of water. I'm worried I've come out of ketosis. Took 3 Imodium yesterday, in capsules. That's the only thing I've had apart from the shakes.
Feel miserable, keep finding reasons to give up. Must stay strong .

Stay with it NewMummy, I had a rough day today and nearly gave up too, had to give myself a good talking to let me tell you. You've done so well, over a stone gone! 4lb in a week is just great, you could be another 4lb down next week and that's over half a stone. You can do it, you've managed this far so you're nearly halfway there, not much longer to go stick with it! You'll regret it if you don't, think of how good you'll feel when you're at target, wearing the clothes you want and being a yummy new mummy!
xx

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2,
TeddyBear (Wednesday) -4.5, -3
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2, -7,
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6, -0,
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5, -5
Mia (Wednesday)
BeautifulBryony (Saturday)
Jane (Thursday) -1.5, -2.5,
NattyBatty (Monday) -5, -4, -3
Harriet (Monday) -3, -6, -5.5
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8, -3, -4,
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6

Dooots (Wednesday)

Last edited:
Teddybear you have helped me so much with your comment. I just think I'm on a downer at the moment and it isn't shifting. I feel as if I'm about to take a panic attack. It's as if I just can't get myself to the the 14 stone stage. It's bloody weird?!?!? Talk about a roller coaster ride. 9 weeks before Christmas and the last thing I need to do is give up yet my mind is telling me to. Maybe I've been on this diet too long and I'm losing it rather than losing pounds now.

Hope it's ok to join, if I lose 1 st 7 I would be 9 st 12 ...that would be brilliant! . I am having my first weigh in tomo. Had to re start LT after being on in for 2 weeks in May. I was so stupid to come off it. And I think it is a total roller coaster ! You feel so great (and a bit rubbish!) when you do 100 % . The main issue I'm having is the compulsion to weigh myself at home. It's so hard not to. My other half has started it on Sat so that has helped a lot. So Wednesday is my first weigh in ! I cannot wait to see what the chemist scales says . Good luck to everyone xxxx

Teddybear you have helped me so much with your comment. I just think I'm on a downer at the moment and it isn't shifting. I feel as if I'm about to take a panic attack. It's as if I just can't get myself to the the 14 stone stage. It's bloody weird?!?!? Talk about a roller coaster ride. 9 weeks before Christmas and the last thing I need to do is give up yet my mind is telling me to. Maybe I've been on this diet too long and I'm losing it rather than losing pounds now.

Aww I'm glad it's helped you :)!!
Well I am on a complete downer with my whole no-show TOTM! I feel fat, bloated, hormonal and icky BUT no sign of TOTM (due nearly 2 weeks ago) so I'm a bit worried about my weigh-in tomorrow as I feel I have all this extra fluid! If my weight-loss is less than 3 pounds I think I will have to lock myself in my room for a cry!! Espicially as I've struggled to stop being hungry over the weekend. It feels like my stomach has expanded and is somehow craving more food lol. I have no idea why as in the whole 7 weeks I've been doing this diet, I have never once had anything other than the liquid allowed so I dont know whats happening to my body at the minute!
(AND 100% NOT PREGNANT BEFORE ANYONE EVEN SUGGESTS IT! hahahaha absolutely no sexual partner at present) xxx

Aww I'm glad it's helped you :)!!
Well I am on a complete downer with my whole no-show TOTM! I feel fat, bloated, hormonal and icky BUT no sign of TOTM (due nearly 2 weeks ago) so I'm a bit worried about my weigh-in tomorrow as I feel I have all this extra fluid! If my weight-loss is less than 3 pounds I think I will have to lock myself in my room for a cry!! Espicially as I've struggled to stop being hungry over the weekend. It feels like my stomach has expanded and is somehow craving more food lol. I have no idea why as in the whole 7 weeks I've been doing this diet, I have never once had anything other than the liquid allowed so I dont know whats happening to my body at the minute!
(AND 100% NOT PREGNANT BEFORE ANYONE EVEN SUGGESTS IT! hahahaha absolutely no sexual partner at present) xxx

oh Teddybear the last two days were me fighting against an urge to eat and coming up with all kinds of justifications why I could! I found this thread on here about emotional eating that reflected my behaviour so much it was very helpful, I can't paste a link but it was here, general weight loss/strugglers and restarters/emotional eating. It might be worth a read for you x

oh Teddybear the last two days were me fighting against an urge to eat and coming up with all kinds of justifications why I could! I found this thread on here about emotional eating that reflected my behaviour so much it was very helpful, I can't paste a link but it was here, general weight loss/strugglers and restarters/emotional eating. It might be worth a read for you x

Aww thank you :D !!!!!!!! Im gonna have a wee look now xxx

Back