Minigoal 3 - 1.7pounds - sign up. Starts soon!!!

Thanks x have my first weigh in this morning. And I have felt really Starving all last night ?? Dunno why, checked my ketones but it seems there are less than on day 5 ??? I can only imagine it cause I've had lots of water so they are diluted ? Who knows !! And I stupidly weighed myself this morning and it shows I'm up 3 lbs from yesterday !!!!! And have been 100% ?!?!???!?? An just gonna forget about it and go to the chemist. Will post result later . Now I'm going to pray ........ Hahahahahahaha

-5 for me but this is the end for me. This diet although is amazing has messed with my body too much. I don't feel myself. Good luck to everyone on the rest of their journey. Thank you for all your support over the last 5 weeks xxxx

Thanks x have my first weigh in this morning. And I have felt really Starving all last night ?? Dunno why, checked my ketones but it seems there are less than on day 5 ??? I can only imagine it cause I've had lots of water so they are diluted ? Who knows !! And I stupidly weighed myself this morning and it shows I'm up 3 lbs from yesterday !!!!! And have been 100% ?!?!???!?? An just gonna forget about it and go to the chemist. Will post result later . Now I'm going to pray ........ Hahahahahahaha

How do I measure my ketones? Ive never even looked into doing this before! If I have a bad weigh-in today Im going to cry xxx

-5 for me but this is the end for me. This diet although is amazing has messed with my body too much. I don't feel myself. Good luck to everyone on the rest of their journey. Thank you for all your support over the last 5 weeks xxxx

Oh NO Kerrie :( Sad to see you go!!!! But I hope you can manage it another way xxxxxxx

Oh no Kerrie. Please pop in from time to time and let us know how you are xx

I'm gunna still pop on to see how you are all doing. Hopefully going to lose on this refeed week. :/ I'm super scared of losing the last stone alone. Any help on a right plan would be great fully appreciated haha!!!

Team 21!!!

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2,
TeddyBear (Wednesday) -4.5, -3, -5
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2, -7,
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6, -0,
Honeysponge (Friday)
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5, -5
Mia (Wednesday)
BeautifulBryony (Saturday)
Jane (Thursday) -1.5, -2.5,
NattyBatty (Monday) -5, -4, -3
Harriet (Monday) -3, -6, -5.5
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8, -3, -4,
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6, -5,

Dooots (Wednesday)

Team 21!!!

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2,
Ashley (Thursday)
Honeysponge (Friday)
Mia (Wednesday)
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6, -5,

Dooots (Wednesday)

Am I missing any data? xx

Team 21!!!

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2,
Ashley (Thursday)
Honeysponge (Friday)
Mia (Wednesday)
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6, -5,

Dooots (Wednesday) -7,

Hey, I'm off too, gonna do atkins instead, it's still a kerogenic diet, so hopefully guaranteed at least 2 a week.
Lipotrim is making me too moody, and poor hubby is unable to eat out. Good luck everyone xxxx

Is it too late to join in on this ! ! Really think some team sprit could help get through these first few weeks !

Getting rid of the first 1.7stone would get me down to 14st4 - I don't think I even remember EVER being that small !

Remember if you have a bad week on the scales DO YOUR MEASUREMENTS !! you could stay the same weight but loose 10 inches ! this is what got me through the bad weeks on Cambridge at least I knew something was changing. 0lb loss on the scales makes you feel rubbish , but an inch off each arm and thigh and a few around the middle make you feel so much better !!

Hey, I'm off too, gonna do atkins instead, it's still a kerogenic diet, so hopefully guaranteed at least 2 a week.
Lipotrim is making me too moody, and poor hubby is unable to eat out. Good luck everyone xxxx

NewMummy, best of luck with that and pop back in and let us all know how you are getting on xxx

Nope, i don't think so Camera Shy.......Dooots started last week........we all have the same goal, get rid of 21 pounds!!

Team 21!!!

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2,
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2, -7, -5,
Honeysponge (Friday)
Mia (Wednesday)
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6, -5,

Dooots (Wednesday) -7,

Down 5 for me this week!! I am sitting here smiling :) xx

Well I would say count me in but just had the thought that I'm only on for another 10 days until I have to re-feed to have surgery ....... might watch you for inspiration this time as you would have all lost 21lbs by the time I'm allowed back on it ! Ill join the next one ! Congrats on 5lbs !

Well I would say count me in but just had the thought that I'm only on for another 10 days until I have to re-feed to have surgery ....... might watch you for inspiration this time as you would have all lost 21lbs by the time I'm allowed back on it ! Ill join the next one ! Congrats on 5lbs !

I bet by the time you are back there will be another challenge running...Peggy does a great job at keeping us all going!! xx

Back