Minigoal 3 - 1.7pounds - sign up. Starts soon!!!

ohhhhhhhh by my maths (which isn't great at the best of times) Polly is down 21.7lbs!!

Welll done Polly!! xx

Thank you all, teddy water water water after bout of upset tummy I'm clogged up to don't know what!!!!! Good luck everyone going to batter excersise and water start work at 7am so at 5 this morning there I was ,then packed lunch for hubby and child and out the door drinking water have a good day everyone I'm determined to be off this in 4 weeks at 11.7 lb but I'm 5'9 that wil be size 12 trousers and still 14 ish top , so I'd be happy with that. . Bought a size14 dress in a charity shop yesterday ( don't want to buy much until know what I stabilize at ) looks nice if I say so myself

Well done everyone xxx I changed my weigh in date to Sat so my weight is now 10 st 5lb (well it was Sat 2nd nov) I have lost 1stone in total.im down for 10 lbs loss so we can add the other 4 today. I'll weigh again on Sat (9th) am on re feed so hope there is no gain ! It doesn't matter if it too complicated to add to the challenge results x I really love the support and info on this site x best of luck everyone x

Hope you guys r sticking with me to I lose the 1,7 for this challenge. Looks like I will be plodding along on my own :-(. I'm proud of u all but a tad jealous too. Weigh in on Friday :-(

Team 21!!!

Peggy (Saturday) 0, -2, -2,
TeddyBear (Wednesday) -4.5, -3, -5, -2, -4.5
Ashley (Thursday)
Sinead (Thursday) -2, -7, -5, -3,
FatGirlSlim (Monday) -6, -0, -6
PollyWolly (Tuesday) -5, -5, -9.2, -2.5
Jane (Thursday) -1.5, -2.5, -3, -2
NattyBatty (Monday) -5, -4, -3, -1, -6
Harriet (Monday) -3, -6, -5.5 -2 -3
Becky81 (Tuesday) -1
NewMommy2012 (Monday) -8, -3, -4, (refeeding)
Kerrie (Tuesday) -2.2
, -1.6, -5, (refeeding)
Dooots (Wednesday) -7, -3,

okey dokey guys and gals I've lost 3lb this week and happy-only 8lb to go to goal, 10st here I come..........! :bliss::bliss:

okey dokey guys and gals I've lost 3lb this week and happy-only 8lb to go to goal, 10st here I come..........! :bliss::bliss:

Oh my god, you are going to be there in no time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for u !!
I am aiming now for 10 stone 8 as opposed to 10 stone hahaha I know it's a random figure but I think anything under 11 will have me happy :D xxxxx

Peggy dont be sad!!!!!!!!!!
I was like you last week, feelin proper down in the dumps when I'd only lost 2 pound and I was thinking, what the feck is going wrong? Ive always been 100% and always drank LOADS of fluids! But I think my bowels were the problem!!! I was panicking thinking, oh God I'm going to be 2 pounds every week now, I'm gonna struggle losing this last stone! BUt then I had a good weigh-in for the week just gone, your good weigh-ins are coming up! Hold tight the faith :) :) :) :) xxx

Hey guys...nice to see you all doing so well. I gained 2lbs on refeed (but I blame the change in scales) and my first week of slimming world I lost 3.5lbs. Very happy. Very motivated. :) xxx

I've been soooo quiet as I'm soooo busy. Still on Lipotrim but nooooo time to do anything. Didn't even get to the chemist today!!!! So annoyed!

Hey guys...nice to see you all doing so well. I gained 2lbs on refeed (but I blame the change in scales) and my first week of slimming world I lost 3.5lbs. Very happy. Very motivated. :) xxx

That is fab news!!!!!!!! I cant wait to start SW!!
Should be finished refeed by Dec 21st, gonna eat normal 21st til 26th and then begin SW :)!!!!!!!! Are you enjoying it? Is it easy to understand? xxx

Back