Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

Well done Tracey. Pick self up, dust self down & ready to do battle again.
This week you are going to be the winner.

Are you going to continue with the hypnosis?
The more strands in your bow the better on the whole.

Well done Tracey. Pick self up, dust self down & ready to do battle again.
This week you are going to be the winner.

I have been planning my week, I need a good week this week. So I've planned when I'm going to the gym and also what meals to cook. Been looking through cookbooks to find healthy recipes that the children will also like, which isn't an easy job. Luckily Scott is in Manchester this week, so I can prepare coucous without him complaining he's been made to eat devil spawn:D

Are you going to continue with the hypnosis?
The more strands in your bow the better on the whole.

I think you're right, but how do I say to him that the effects only lasted a couple of days:eek: I think I'll email him and see what he suggests.

Tracey
x

Hi Tracey, I think emailing him is a good idea, he may have other suggestions of ways to try etc.

I can fully understand the 'frenzy' when you realised it hadn't worked the way you thought/hoped but the fact that you could get back into control is such a positive thought that you should hang on to that and give yourself credit for it.

Hi Tracey, I think emailing him is a good idea, he may have other suggestions of ways to try etc.

I can fully understand the 'frenzy' when you realised it hadn't worked the way you thought/hoped but the fact that you could get back into control is such a positive thought that you should hang on to that and give yourself credit for it.

Thanks Katie:)

Hi Tracey
Think you are doing really well. I did some hypnatherapy for family problems and had 3sessions ... but he did say I may need a follow up at some time. I suppose it also depends on the issues involved and other outside influences.

Take care - and nice to catch up and see you are still doing great.

So worried about my girl

Oh I'm so bloody angry:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Why are there so many horrid people in this world:confused::confused::confused:

My eldest daughter was followed by a van last year and was extremely frightened by this incident. Luckily she managed to get away, but it has left her very wary, she tries not to walk anywhere alone and if she does have to, she is very nervous.

She also suffers from OCD and one of her rituals is she has to read number plates, but only reads the numbers not the letters.

Last night she walked to a friends house, literally at the end of our road, when she got there her friends Dad told her they had gone to another friends place to watch DVDs, so she txt'd her friend and arranged to be met. She started to walk to meet them and noticed a car parked up with headlights on etc. as she approached it made a turn in the road and drove off. Once she got to the end of the road she noticed the same car but didn't really think anything of it. As she neared it a middle aged man got out went right up to her face and spat in her eye:eek: she ran off screaming and the man got in his car and drove off. She knocked on the nearest house, called her friends and waited there for them to come and get her.

Can you believe this:confused: Why did this man do it:confused:

My poor little girl is beside herself, she didn't go to college today as she wanted to stay with me. Police have been here this morning and Kim has told them everything, she knows the make and model of the car and the numbers from the number plate. It has a strange number plate as there is 4 numbers in a row, usually there are only 3. Police are hopeful about tracing the car.

She's been crying and asking why has something like this happened to her twice. I just don't know what to say. I had to pop to the town so she came with me and we went into a shop, there were 3 guys in there and she burst into tears. It concerns me deeply that her OCD will be affected by this and made worse, she's started getting so much better.

I want to get my hands on him, he wont be able to spit at me with my fist in his face:mad::mad::mad:

Oh goodness! How awful. Your poor girl.

There's some real weirdos around aren't there:mad:

omg.. your poor daughter..

there is some sick sick people in the world isnt there

Sending you big hugs

x x x

So sorry o hear of this incident. It just isn't fair is it? Give her a big hug from me and also a big one to you too! My daughter was attacked in town 2 years ago, and shortly after that we were followed by a road rage car (not my fault! LOL!), who kept pulling across our car trying to get it to stop. The 2 incidents have petrified her, and it doesn't take much now to bring it back if something happens. The police weren't much help even though they seemed to know who it was, the then 'by accident' fluffed up some evidence so it couldn't go to court. I guess it was just a waste of police time if they weren't 100% certain of getting a conviction. Saying that if it happened again I would still try to prosecute the b888888ds. Abi is 5ft1 and size 6-8, and not one aggressive bone in her body, so she didn't deserve it either. Where do people come from?

Thanks girls for your kind comments.

I enjoyed my hug Kitteh:)

Nikki, my daughter is very small too, I guess these sickos pray on the most vulnerable looking people. I'm sorry to hear the police didn't do anything although not surprised. Before this and the van incident Kim was attacked in our home by a lad she knew, he managed to get in through an open window downstairs, he smashed up her bedroom (where she ran and tried to hide) and also bit her face, luckily she had a friend round who ran to a neighbour for help. Lad got a £50 fine:sigh:

As I was typing this the phones rang and the police have identified the car. The owner is male and his age matches the description Kim gave them, so they are following up the complaint.

Tracey
x

So sorry to hear about the other incident too. That is truly dreadful. That poor child. FYI, all the guy seemingly has to do is deny everything. He cannot be proved to have been there unless you have his dna. Someone else had his car etc etc. Thats what the police said to us. Then he will have alibi's made up by his friends (or fiends), to say he was with them, and in a court of law it cannot be proved otherwise. Apparently this is happening more and more often and the Police's hands are tied even though they know they have the right crims. Too much to rite for my DD case, but I KNOW, not just imagining this, that they deliberatly bungled the evidence so it could get thrown out of court on a technicality. That way the police time could be put to something that they neede or figures or something. I hope you've kept tissues, towels etc., as I'm sure they could get something from those, or have I been watching too much CSI?

So sorry to hear about the other incident too. That is truly dreadful. That poor child. FYI, all the guy seemingly has to do is deny everything. He cannot be proved to have been there unless you have his dna. Someone else had his car etc etc. Thats what the police said to us. Then he will have alibi's made up by his friends (or fiends), to say he was with them, and in a court of law it cannot be proved otherwise. Apparently this is happening more and more often and the Police's hands are tied even though they know they have the right crims. Too much to rite for my DD case, but I KNOW, not just imagining this, that they deliberatly bungled the evidence so it could get thrown out of court on a technicality. That way the police time could be put to something that they neede or figures or something. I hope you've kept tissues, towels etc., as I'm sure they could get something from those, or have I been watching too much CSI?

I will ask Kim what she wiped it off with! She's asleep at the moment so wil check later.

I know it'll probably end up being a bit of a waste of time, but atleast he should get something against his name, and maybe it'll stop it happening to someone else, or something even worse next time.

I'm sorry to hear about your daughters case, that's just awful, I bet you feel extremely frustrated I know I would, we all like to feel justice has been done. There's no wonder there are so many revenge attacks happening.

Tracey
x

its disgusting the sentences (or not).. that they get.. my friend got kicked nearly to death on christmas eve.. it was a horrible horrible attack. and was very poorly.. He got like.. a few months in a detention centre.. and back out early for good behaviour.. shocking isnt it..

x x

its disgusting the sentences (or not).. that they get.. my friend got kicked nearly to death on christmas eve.. it was a horrible horrible attack. and was very poorly.. He got like.. a few months in a detention centre.. and back out early for good behaviour.. shocking isnt it..

x x

That's awful Kitteh:eek:

There have been a group of lads from our hometown in the national papers last week. They're on trial for murder of a man protecting his home that they had planned to burgle.

I know these lads and they have been in trouble for years, never really getting any proper punishment. They have been found guilty and are being sentenced early April. I so hope they get what they deserve. It makes you wonder if they were punished more heavily in the early years would they have been less likely to reoffend:confused:

Tracey
x

haha.. they wont get much.. stupid system we have.. (and i want to be a barrister.. why? lol.. its selling my soul to the devil)..

Deff keep either the clothes she was wearing.. pray god you havnt washed them.. anything would she had on her when he was there.. esp the thing with the spit on it..

honestly.. camels spit.. its vile..

x x

haha.. they wont get much.. stupid system we have.. (and i want to be a barrister.. why? lol.. its selling my soul to the devil)..

x x
LOL Kitteh!

The worse thing was that Abi's boyfriend had a multiple fracture of the jaw, and couldn't eat or drink for a month, thats how hard he was punched. They were sat on the grass watching the river and the boats when the totally unprovoked attack happened. Makes me want to punch them!

Oh tracey, I've just caught up reading all this.

Please give kim a big hug from me. She's a lovely girl & being struck by lightening twice is sooo unfair. Is it poss it was the same chap again??

I do hope you've still got the garment she was wearing when spat on ,or a hankie...it might make a lot of difference esp now they have someone in their sights.

I'd like to see the culprit after you & scott have dealt with him.

Love hugs & kisses to you all from me.

PS big birdy...do you need me to come round & deal with your daughter's attacker. I'll hold him down while you 'talk' to him? Or vice versa.
My eldest has been spat at a few times on the bus home from school,but luckily nothing worse (so far). I'm told her uniform sets them off. Really sorry to hear about the riverside experience. If you can't feed the swans & watch the craft go by on the banks of the River Severn then where can you be safe?

How old is Abi ?

Thanks Jane. She's 17 now, but rarely goes out of an evening. How many 17 year olds WANT to get picked up by their parents at 9.00pm by the Elgar statue? When I was 17 it was 9am!

Take your point...dropped off at the Elgar statue before disappearing til the phone rings.

....but 9am you old reprobate!

Maybe she'll feel more confident when she goes to college in another town & can distance herself from the associations a bit more.

Oh tracey, I've just caught up reading all this.

Please give kim a big hug from me. She's a lovely girl & being struck by lightening twice is sooo unfair. Is it poss it was the same chap again??

No it was definately a different man, the van man was quite young, this one was about 40. I'll pass on your hugs, I might even pinch one for me:D

I do hope you've still got the garment she was wearing when spat on ,or a hankie...it might make a lot of difference esp now they have someone in their sights.

Yes she wiped it off with the sleeve of her jacket as she had no tissues.

I'd like to see the culprit after you & scott have dealt with him.

Scott's in Manchester, I rang and told him, he's suggested she carry a jiff lemon around with her, either that or he knows a chap who could get hold of a stun gun:eek:;):D

I worked last night and kept my eyes peeled for the car, didn't spot it though. Not sure what I'd do if I did see him.

Love hugs & kisses to you all from me.

Thank you Jane:):)

Thanks Jane. She's 17 now, but rarely goes out of an evening. How many 17 year olds WANT to get picked up by their parents at 9.00pm by the Elgar statue? When I was 17 it was 9am!

Hi Nikki

I'd take up on Jane's offer, she's a very formidible CDC from what I hear;)

It's such a shame that our kids are just not safe on the streets, Kim is learning to drive, so hopefully soon she'll be able to drive rather than walk.

Tracey
x

Back