Minilady's Diary... getting back on track

Lawn is laid:D:D:D And looks lovely!!! I'm so pleased after years of it never quite getting finished with car parts and lumps of Scott's metal everywhere, I now have a lovely back garden where I can relax without being reminded of a breakers yard:rolleyes:

Decided to put a pic on here, but batteries have mysteriously disappeared from my camera:confused: They're probably hiding in someones DS Lite!

Tried the Goji berries as a drink, it was ok, but will stick to putting them in the muesli.

Forgot to mention that I also bought dried prunes, these are so morish:eek:.

I'd never had them before, my Nan put me off, I can always remember as a child her telling my Mum all about her bowel movements thanks to the wonders of prunes in great detail!! Never really fancied them after that:rolleyes:

But they are tasty and I feel I overdid it as I kept snacking on them yesterday, today everyone around me has suffered, even some poor chap in B&Q:eek:

Limiting myself to a couple a day as a snack, wouldn't want to totally destroy the ozone layer:p

Tracey
x

LOL!!! I'll stay up north I think tracey!! love prunes - and dates are gorgeous in museli ... use to make my own with oats, dates, nuts, bran, rain=sins etc ... Mmmmmmm!!!

Urghhhh it's a no no NO to the prunes, just the thought of them is horrid --- though I did discover last year that I like figs, they were gorgeous.

Good news about the garden, sounds lovely - now you just need some good weather to be able to enjoy it. Hubby has been doing some gardening in our front garden the last couple of days, pruning the shrubs etc - looks very strange .... there's a lot less there than there were 2 days ago - think I need words to find out what he's planning. Got to say it does look a hell of a lot better though.

LOL!!! I'll stay up north I think tracey!! love prunes - and dates are gorgeous in museli ... use to make my own with oats, dates, nuts, bran, rain=sins etc ... Mmmmmmm!!!

Not sure which way the winds blowing, you might be safe:D

Urghhhh it's a no no NO to the prunes, just the thought of them is horrid --- though I did discover last year that I like figs, they were gorgeous.

Good news about the garden, sounds lovely - now you just need some good weather to be able to enjoy it. Hubby has been doing some gardening in our front garden the last couple of days, pruning the shrubs etc - looks very strange .... there's a lot less there than there were 2 days ago - think I need words to find out what he's planning. Got to say it does look a hell of a lot better though.

Yes I'd be a little concerned too! If it were Scott taking on some sort of garden clearance without being asked I would know what was going on, it would be making room for another american car/banger:rolleyes:

Tracey
x

Jane the new avatar is just for you, I found him and thought we'd make the perfect couple:D

Tracey
x
Ye Gads woman! Avatar fair made me jump.
I've just this sec popped over from posting on Georgies thread a line about you growing a blur moustache, clicked me little mouse & :eek: there you are (well male you) Indigio Tash & all.

being abear of little brain, I thought 'OMG it's synchronicity, it's telepathy, it's spooky!
Nah! it's just Tracey 'avin a laff.:D:D:rotflmao:

Ye Gads woman! Avatar fair made me jump.
I've just this sec popped over from posting on Georgies thread a line about you growing a blur moustache, clicked me little mouse & :eek: there you are (well male you) Indigio Tash & all.

being abear of little brain, I thought 'OMG it's synchronicity, it's telepathy, it's spooky!
Nah! it's just Tracey 'avin a laff.:D:D:rotflmao:

Lol I had just read your post on Georgies thread and went off to find this lovely chap!

Tracey
x

I'd never had them before, my Nan put me off, I can always remember as a child her telling my Mum all about her bowel movements thanks to the wonders of prunes in great detail!! Never really fancied them after that:rolleyes:

But they are tasty and I feel I overdid it as I kept snacking on them yesterday, today everyone around me has suffered, even some poor chap in B&Q:eek:

Limiting myself to a couple a day as a snack, wouldn't want to totally destroy the ozone layer:p

Tracey
x

PMSL, don't get me started on wind, I usually have enough ummph to blow myself to the moon and back!

Gx

aww I missed the freaky man avatar :(

Tracey
x

I l.love the dates too. Also love dried apricots, but the contribution they make to the ozone isn't funny. I think I might be getting taxed with the new 'fart tax', that farmers are going to get. I have to limit the consumption to 4 apricots 3 time a week ONLY.

Freaky!! He wasn't freaky he was Tracey's handsome brother. Blue hair runs in the genes.

Wakey Wakey tracey!!! I WANT HIM back!!

He's a bit shy, but I'm sure if I persuade him he'll pop in to say hi to you soon:D

I l.love the dates too. Also love dried apricots, but the contribution they make to the ozone isn't funny. I think I might be getting taxed with the new 'fart tax', that farmers are going to get. I have to limit the consumption to 4 apricots 3 time a week ONLY.

Lol!!! I'm sure when I just ate rubbish I never had these problems, good job the kids think it's hilarious. They've started leaving things on the floor, just so I have to bend over to pick them up:rolleyes:

Freaky!! He wasn't freaky he was Tracey's handsome brother. Blue hair runs in the genes.

and blue blood in the veins!

Wakey Wakey tracey!!! I WANT HIM back!!

I think he can be persuaded:D

Tracey
x

Lol!!! I'm sure when I just ate rubbish I never had these problems, good job the kids think it's hilarious. They've started leaving things on the floor, just so I have to bend over to pick them up:rolleyes:

hmmm me thinks you should start eating crap as from the 1st June :rotflmao: ----- can see me running round a hotel room picking up anything you put down :)

LOL @ your kids! Too funny! xx

Hi ya, im Sarah dont mean to barge in on your thread, but iv noticed how well you've done and how long you maintaning and wanna say well done x

I was wondering if you could give me some advice please?
Im on my second week of refeeding after being on LT my chemist has told me to have 1 maintaince shake for brekkie and two meals for the past 2 weeks so far iv lost 2lbs (3rd WI tomorro) I think i should introduce carbs from tomorro as im away on hols this day week and want to be able to have a few drinks!

Im kinda confused what i should eat while im away cos all iv been having is chicken and salad or tuna with salad :eek:
I was thinking of having a maintance bar for brekkie while away maybe with a piece of fruit :confused: but im at a loss for lunch and dinner?

Sorry again for butting in any advice would be fantastic x

hmmm me thinks you should start eating crap as from the 1st June :rotflmao: ----- can see me running round a hotel room picking up anything you put down :)

LOL!!! I promise no dried fruit from the 1st June and I'll put all my stuff on units and not the floor, failing that let's hope there's a window;):D

Tracey
x

Hi ya, im Sarah dont mean to barge in on your thread, but iv noticed how well you've done and how long you maintaning and wanna say well done x

Thank you Sarah! You're doing well yourself:):):)

I was wondering if you could give me some advice please?
Im on my second week of refeeding after being on LT my chemist has told me to have 1 maintaince shake for brekkie and two meals for the past 2 weeks so far iv lost 2lbs (3rd WI tomorro) I think i should introduce carbs from tomorro as im away on hols this day week and want to be able to have a few drinks!

Im kinda confused what i should eat while im away cos all iv been having is chicken and salad or tuna with salad :eek:
I was thinking of having a maintance bar for brekkie while away maybe with a piece of fruit :confused: but im at a loss for lunch and dinner?

Sorry again for butting in any advice would be fantastic x

Hey you're not butting in at all, I'm chuffed you've popped in and you're more than welcome.

I don't know anything about the refeed programme for LT. But can advise on a CD refeed programme with regards introducing carbs.

On CD we have a 1000 cal plan which is the first stage of introducing carbs. Main carbs allowed are those from vegetables and fruit (all veg and fruit are allowed) Other carbs would be couscous, wholegrain pasta, new potatoes, baked potatoes, brown or basmati rice.

Where abouts are you holidaying, are you going self catering or fullboard? It'll be easier for you to control things if its self catering.

If you'd like I could post you a copy of the weight care with Cambridge book and you could look at the 1000 or 1200plans, there are some recipe ideas and weight amounts are shown. Obviously these include CD products, which you would replace with your LT products.

Or checking out a low GI diet book may help.

If you'd like me to send you a booklet pm me with your address and hopefully you'll get it before you go on holiday.

Tracey
x

Oh tanx for that, im flying out sat nite next week so i doubt id get it in time living in Ireland and all! If you could send me some of the CD meal plans that'd be a big help ;)

Im off to Turkey its self catering thank the lord!!! Im planning on buying in stuff to make some salads and having a maintance bar and some fruit for brekkie

Oh tanx for that, im flying out sat nite next week so i doubt id get it in time living in Ireland and all! If you could send me some of the CD meal plans that'd be a big help ;)

Im off to Turkey its self catering thank the lord!!! Im planning on buying in stuff to make some salads and having a maintance bar and some fruit for brekkie

I'll pm you tomorrow with some:)

Hope you have a great holiday!!!!

Tracey
x

Back