"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Nice to see everyone doing well today.

My danger time coming up now, the boys are at their dads tonight until sunday evening

My danger time coming up now, the boys are at their dads tonight until sunday evening

Hey

Its great that you have realised when your danger time is... now is the task of finding some stuff to do to fill out that time.....

What about arranging to meet up with your pals for a cuppa or arranging to go out for walks??? I often find just getting out of the house for an hour or so totally re-focuses the mind....

Maybe get urself a book... sit in the sunshine??? A few magazines???

Sorry if that was no help but you have been doing so well it would be a shame to let it slip!!!

hope you have a lovely weekend... and there is always minimins to lurk on lol

You have to come on here Sonya if you feel a wobble coming on. You can do it!! :):)

If its a lovely weekend I am going to try my new garden furniture.....and have yet to try the sun lounger.....so may be an hour in the garden.....of course I wont be away from my laptop for long....lol.

Or I could clean through boys rooms, but I have told them its now their responsibility.....lol....yeh right. Us mums cant help ourselves.

Hmmmmm away tonight are we.... do I remember readin with ur bf who is young and full of beans???? lol

Enjoy every minute of it gal... I is soooo jealous :D:D:D

Yep, he sure is full of beans! Not so young though, 41, but acts about 25! Oh, and has the body of a 25 year old! And as an added bonus, he's half Spanish, with long dark hair!
Yummmmm! At least one of life's little pleasures isn't banned on SS!:gimi::character00250::cupid:Hehe!

Well done Bex, keep it up!! :)
:clap:

Thanks Janey, you too! Be good!

Well done Bex:patback:

Have a wonderful time as I am sure you will and see you when you get back:innocent0002::cupid::party0011::wavey:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini, be back soon!

Hugs everyone! I LOVE this thread!:D:D

Hey Bex, I hope I will be giving you a star in the morning.

Well did the boys tea and sat in the garden while they were eating it, it is sooooooo warm tonight, definately bbq weather....if you are allowed to eat that is.

Can't quite believe it, but an another amazing day for me! :eek:

Just dished up dinner and realised very quickly (a shame really but too quickly) after a few mouthfuls that I wasn't hungry, so that was that. That's the downside to intuitive eating, if you ain't hungry you can't have it LOL.

4 days on the trot. I am mighty pleased with myself!! :)

Me thinks I need to join this thread....

I have been a very very very bad girl in every way imaginable...think I am going back to CD land on monday....

You`re welcome hun, but why wait until monday you could start earning your gold stars from tomorrow.

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen
Kazz

I would like to welcome Kazz our newest Angel

Are there anymore stars to be given out today ?????

Dont forget to tell us how your day has been and let us know if you are struggling.

Can't quite believe it, but an another amazing day for me! :eek:

Just dished up dinner and realised very quickly (a shame really but too quickly) after a few mouthfuls that I wasn't hungry, so that was that. That's the downside to intuitive eating, if you ain't hungry you can't have it LOL.

4 days on the trot. I am mighty pleased with myself!! :)

...and so you should be !!! :D xx

Back