"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Third good day on the trot, this is becoming a bit of a habit now! I ordered a dance CD too (Latin heehee!!) so that I can bop around the house and I am joining a dancing school next week so the exercise will really spur me on. :)

This is also on my to do list:D Learn how to Latin dance!

I use to dance all the time when I was single...

Great form of exercise.

Love Mini xxx

I'm supposed to be ssing too. Was ok until about 6, when i couldnt resist some raspberries and cream that i had got for the kids. Could be worse i guess. No star for me today! :sign0007:

Sorry to hear about the surgeon saying no at the moment Sonks, but, like you said on your thread, you'll get a better result with more weight off! Go for it!

:sign0007: What this about raspberries and cream:confused:

Husband and son had some the other day and I found it hard going but I did manage to resist, but they were calling me...

Could be worse...come on you can do this:innocent0001:

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini did you enjoy your early night then......????? ;););)

:eek:we watched television:sigh: he feel asleep:rolleyes:

it's a case of the soul is willing and sleep takes over, old age and all that:cry:

O! to be young and eager:p

I remember those days well, we thought they would never end:boohoo:

I actually think talking about how constipated I felt killed the romance:sick0019::sign0137::giggle:He gave me a quick kiss and cuddle and turned over for the night.

Love Mini xxx

:sign0007: What this about raspberries and cream:confused:

Husband and son had some the other day and I found it hard going but I did manage to resist, but they were calling me...

Could be worse...come on you can do this:innocent0001:

Love Mini xxx

They were yummy though! My torts enjoyed them too!:D

I will resist all temptations tomorrow, promise! Will be away from the PC friday night though, will report in on Sat. Staying at the bfs tomorrow night! He is young and eager...:D

They were yummy though! My torts enjoyed them too!:D

I will resist all temptations tomorrow, promise! Will be away from the PC friday night though, will report in on Sat. Staying at the bfs tomorrow night! He is young and eager...:D

Well that is good to hear!:)

Young love and all that:rolleyes::cupid:

You will get a gold star from Sonya if you behave yourself around food.:D

Love Mini xxx

Yes Please!!!:gimi::gimi:

Been very good?

Very lazy as well:sigh:

But good most definitely:p

Right im off to bed, hope you all (especially me) have a better day tomorrow.......!
See you in the morning. xxxx

Well done guys....

I'm hoping to get my second one tomorrow!!!!!

fingers, toes and everything crossed

luv xxx

Well done guys....

I'm hoping to get my second one tomorrow!!!!!

fingers, toes and everything crossed

luv xxx

Good to hear your doing well Gen!!!:party0023:

Love Mini xxx

sonya had a square of chocolate so shes on the naughty step!

good luck for tomorrow gen...and the rest of us! friday is a dodgy day for me!!

xxxx

I see you have three stars Karen, so you were a good girl:D
:eek:Sonya:whoopass:

Night night!!!

Love Mini xxx

:DMorning Peeps,
well done mini and karen on your 3 gold stars :D

No gold star for me yet, was better than i have been yesterday,and managed to drop some pounds, so happy with that. Just easing myself in... who am I kidding lol Don't want any gold stars until I'm in abstinenace tho...

Have a good day everyone
love
Geri
x

Scales are looking good so i cant have done that much damage yesterday! Gonna ss today, but make a sensible decision to have a chicken salad tomorrow eve. That way i have made the decision and wont eat anything else.

Morning!

Morning super slim ladies!

How are we all today? Im looking forward to starting tomorrow and getting slim again - last dy of normal eating for me today woo hoo! Im actually excited to start tomorrow...

Iv been good this monring got up very early and went to the gym before work, did a good 25 minute run on the tread mill and then some weight so worked hard (although Iv noticed Im sweating fake tan which isnt an attractive sight lol):) My main reasonn for going was to combat the amount of food and alcohol Im going to consume tonight at this do! I also need to get back into the habit of exercising though - I was training for the marathon until I broke my foot in Feb of this year but Im back on track and soon I will be nice and slim and a running machine hehe.

How is everyone getting on so far - well done on your gold stars girls that got them it will all be worth it in the end, hope everyone is well!

xxx:grouphugg:

well done everyone! some great attitudes floating around here lol. dont matter about the stars, u r both doing really well. Im doing the same...im going to sainsburies in a minute and getting a couple of tubs of the "make up a salad" from the salad bar and that will be dinner for next few days. i have bought in some salmon and chcken and eggs so will have a different themed salad every night lol.

tho i have been good, the scales aint shifting! im panicking a bit now. need to lose 5lb by monday!!! looks like im gonna have to go to the gym! ugh!! was trying to aoid it cos at my size...in this heat....it may just kill me lol

Back