"Minimins Fallen Angels"

stargold.jpg
Here you are Janey well done on your third good day......you now join Karen and Mini at the top of the board with 3 stars.

i hope we r all gonna get our star today! c'mon girls...we can do it!!!

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20

How are we all feeling this morning, I am going to be a very good girl today......!
A big well done to Karen, Mini and Janey for having 3 great days and gaining 3 stars

Karen - how are you getting on with herbalife? I did it for a little while but was rubbish at the judging the whole meal thing - its a shame though as my counceller was lovely a family friend and I wish I could have stuck to it but all I ever did was maintain or 1/2lb loss or so. Im thinking of doing it as a maintanence type thing...??

Well done Janey keep up the excellent work.

Have been thinking maybe after a week we should go back to 0 stars again.....or our signatures will end up pages long.....lol. What do you think.??????

Well done Janey keep up the excellent work.

Have been thinking maybe after a week we should go back to 0 stars again.....or our signatures will end up pages long.....lol. What do you think.??????

Thanks Sonya. :):)

I was worrying about the same thing - I too think the stars should be for a week and we can all aim towards the maximum of 7. That's a nice challenge.

Will have to think up a weekly prize, small though so it wont fill the signature too much.
Then those that complete a week get a permanent reminder

Looks like I've been booted out of the 'Fallen Angels' group :(:(:( I promise I'll be good lol

Hope everyone is doing good today!!

Here are our members so far:
Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen

Sorry Gen ......must have copied and pasted wrong one ....lol

Thanks Sonya. :):)

I was worrying about the same thing - I too think the stars should be for a week and we can all aim towards the maximum of 7. That's a nice challenge.

good idea:rolleyes::)

I love the thought of getting my gold star for the day, I was such a slow loser with WW that it took me ages to get my first sliver start:cry:

This is making up for it.

Very hot here today and I have a ton of ironing to do, where does it all come from:confused:

Hope you all have a good day and stay strong...

Moments on the lips, inches on the hips:D

Ooh I better get posting so I can get a signature as I intend on getting lots of stars and being as good as gold!

Been good today so far! Will have to report in tomorrow as away tonight! Keep it up everyone xx

Hmmmmm away tonight are we.... do I remember readin with ur bf who is young and full of beans???? lol

Enjoy every minute of it gal... I is soooo jealous :D:D:D

Well done Bex:patback:

Have a wonderful time as I am sure you will and see you when you get back:innocent0002::cupid::party0011::wavey:

Love Mini xxx

Back