"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Well guys you are all doing so well......wow keep up the excellent work. :clap:
Sonkie has been a bad angel... :break_diet:she was naughty yesterday and have succumbed today also...to a mini bag of maltesers.....I know why.....!
I know deep down the best thing is going to be moving.....I have tried everything to stay, anyway I will post this in my diary....dont want to bring you all down too... :cry:

I am going to be good from now.

hope u r having a good day mini. mines rubbish cos im ill BUT dietwise, im too ill to eat so thats good lol xxxx

aww sonya. i'd pop round but im scared to make u ill! we'll have a proper get together soon. tomorrow hopefully xxxx

Well guys you are all doing so well......wow keep up the excellent work. :clap:
Sonkie has been a bad angel... :break_diet:she was naughty yesterday and have succumbed today also...to a mini bag of maltesers.....I know why.....!
I know deep down the best thing is going to be moving.....I have tried everything to stay, anyway I will post this in my diary....dont want to bring you all down too... :cry:

I am going to be good from now.

Keep moving and don't let this take you down even more, You know you can do it!!!:hug99:

Love Mini xxx

hope u r having a good day mini. mines rubbish cos im ill BUT dietwise, im too ill to eat so thats good lol xxxx

Hi Karen,

Sorry to hear your not well:sick:

This change is weather from hot to cold seems to bring on colds.

If you can't eat make sure your drinking plenty of fluids.

I am having a good day and do feel my head is in the right place.

I am even back to cooking for my men:) and it is not bothering me. I went through a phase and just hated cooking:( so unlike me.:rolleyes:

I think husband thought I was broken:p

My batteries are recharged and I am back in working order.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks mini - how has your day been?? :)

22909iaf7yqbwhi.gif

Going very well thanks!:D

Can't keep up with this thread at all ;) but I'm really happy for anyone getting a star today :) Good for you!

For anyone not quite there yet just remember:
Yesterday doesn't matter cos it's gone and can't be changed!
Tomorrow doesn't matter cos it's not here yet so you can't influence it yet!
That only leaves one day to worry about! Not even 24 hours cos you sleep for some of it!
So when you get up in the morning just think to yourself:
:D I CAN succeed just for today!!!! :D

Now all I have to do is take my own advice :sign0007::sad0071:

thats ace advice lesley :D and very true.

im going to be going to bed shortly as hubby is taking the laptop off me (selfish man wants to study for his exams..TUT!) and i still feel dog ruff so an early night is in order.

so! im gonna add my star now :D

thats ace advice lesley :D and very true.

im going to be going to bed shortly as hubby is taking the laptop off me (selfish man wants to study for his exams..TUT!) and i still feel dog ruff so an early night is in order.

so! im gonna add my star now :D

Actually Karen, WTG, you seem to be doing brilliantly with your daily stars :party0011: , looks like me and Sonkie will be humiliated Monday week at WI :(

but i will get my first star tomorrow ;)

Well I have eaten and im not even feeling guilty....to be honest I couldnt give a t***.
I know this is not me but I just feel like s*** and really do not care right now......I may be peeved tomorrow......!

Well tomorrow is another day and hopefully I will be feeling better, well I blooming hope so, I cant be doing with feeling like this...I just want to crawl into a corner and hide from the world.

Well done to everyone for getting through the day

I will definitely be collecting my 4th star later tonight, I've had a brilliant day! I spent today at my mum's and although I wasn't in control of food, I ate intuitively and a relatively small amount. I felt bad that my mum had prepared so much food but I will tell her in future that I have a very small appetite thanks to intuitive eating and that I can no longer eat for the sake of it or past the full signal. :)

well done sammy :D just copy and paste a star into ur signiture.

glad to hear u r feeling better sonya.

janey, u gave me some kind/encouraging words yesterday and i dont think i replied. sorry! wasnt being ignorant.

well i have been really really ill during the night Angels :( got hubbys man flu of seriously upset tum and being sick. am still doing both this morning so i am waiting for my mum to turn up. shes going to play mum for a while so i can go back to bed and feel sorry for myself :( :( at least i'll be more likely to earn a star today tho as too ill to eat...let alone cheat lol. silver lining and all that :)

have a fab day ladies.

Oh Karen, get well soon my lovely. That bug sounds awful and I know how horrible those bugs make me feel when I get them. Thinking of you.

well done janey! u r so good! cant believe how behaved u r lol.

sonya, u'll get back on track when u r ready. i hope that is tomorrow but im glad u arent beating urself up as that would be worse. i know u care about losing this weight so its not like u r just giving in. xxxxx

sally...u know full well u'll whoop my butt on monday...even if u stuff curry and kfc all weekend lol. having said that tho...dont spend the weekend stuffing curries and kfc! good luck xxx

mini, glad hubby has been assured u r no longer broken! lol. u sound in fine spirits and on top form. excellent!

lesley...have u been 100%? if so, well done. xxx

Ive ended my day having just eaten half a wholemeal sarnie of sliced chicken (no skin) and the extra light mayo. i hope i dont regret it shortly lol. so...my day is done with 100% angelness.

hows everyone else doing? hubby hasnt nicked laptop yet...as u can see lol

Well I have eaten and im not even feeling guilty....to be honest I couldnt give a t***.
I know this is not me but I just feel like s*** and really do not care right now......I may be peeved tomorrow......!

Well tomorrow is another day and hopefully I will be feeling better, well I blooming hope so, I cant be doing with feeling like this...I just want to crawl into a corner and hide from the world.

Well done to everyone for getting through the day

Not surprising with all the unheaval and grief you've been going through lately really Sonkie.

You're doing really well to even try and maintain a diet with everything else going on.

Stick with it, tomorrow is a new start :)

Back