"Minimins Fallen Angels"

yes u will sonkie...and im gonna pop round for a while (u lucky thing lol) to make sure thers no chocs in ur fridge! lol

im absolutely starving today....must be my belly moaning about only having half a sarnie yesterday, eh? wont give in to it tho.:)

yes u will sonkie...and im gonna pop round for a while (u lucky thing lol) to make sure thers no chocs in ur fridge! lol

im absolutely starving today....must be my belly moaning about only having half a sarnie yesterday, eh? wont give in to it tho.:)

Well u say hi on msn and then bugger off??????????

oh! it signed me out and i didnt notice! lol

Well had my cuppa, 1/2 litre of water, now having my strawberry shake.....! Did my son toast and could quite easily have had a slice or 4 too.......but I didnt....!

So far so good Sonya, keep it up! And at least you have Karen popping round to keep an eye on your chocolate supplies!!! :D:D:D

Hello everyone. Sorry to have joined and then stayed silent. Our router is playing up & sometimes needs to be forced to go online (?) If OH is not here when that happens , then its no internet for me! Also been very busy with kids, work etc!

If I could, I'd like to start my week as from Friday, as that is the day after my weekly WI. This week, despite me picking and eating I managed to lose almost 3lbs, although I have been told my loss might be smaller next week as a result.

Yesterday was not perfect foodwise, but much much better than it has been. I ate a peanut M&M, and a spoonful of hot chilli (I miss that !!!). However, I gave the kids pizza for tea, and my daughter left he edges as she always does. Now, those cold crispy, cheesy crusts were sat on the plate, on the table in front of me, just shouting at me & the chatterbox was saying "It would be so rude not to answer them. Just go over & pick one up...". Well, this conversation went on for ages. I didnt go over to them for fear of my hand , over which I have little control, reaching past the plate and actually picking up a crust by mistake!!! So, I asked my son if would prise his hands off his PSP, just for a moment, and lift his bottom off the sofa (I was not sure he could, it had been there for so long.) and put those damn crusts in the sink, with water all over them.

Before long the voices had been quieted, and I was content! I made a mushroom soup poppadom, with added pepper, had a cup of Marigold, and went to bed early, where I watched two episodes of Criminal Minds! (My fave!!)

All in all a good day for me, but not sure if I earned a star as I did eat!

So far today though, all is well! Had a litre water for breakfast, black coffee and nut crunch for an early lunch and will have the rest of my packs later. It is Carnival Day today in Dorchester,and the school I work at always has a float and often wins forst prize! I have been press ganged into helping put it together later, and being in the procession too. (my 8 yr old attends the school & she is a butterfly on the float, the theme is The Four Seasons.) My day will, from now, be a bit erratic, so not sure when the water will fit in! Also bit concerned about a long time with no access to a loo!! (Bit like a small child actually...)

Anyway, I will try to post later tonight and see if you guy think I can claim any stars!

Have a good day all.

PS Fingers crossed for a dry day at least!

xx

For got to ask,I know not officially ok on LL (as nothing is.......) but reading these threads....

Can I drink Coke Zero with no adverse effect on weight loss? I hope so, as I really miss it.......

from what i have read, u can...but not too much. good luck for the rest of today. xxxx

On CD you're told to read the ingredients. if it has citric acid it'll take you out of ketosis. If it has malic acid instead most people can have the odd glass with no effect. Coke zero has malic acid where the other have citric acid. Some flavoured waters have malic acid too: Perfectly clear strawberry & kiwi, same make red apple. are prime examples.
p.s. you said you had marigold? is that a tea? cos I was told only leaf teas allowed, so if it is that could be a problem? I did LT and CD last year!

i think marigold is some kind of bullion (sp??) but not 100% sure

I'm only on Day 5 of LT but I'm really struggling today. I dont know if I can do this. People keep emailing me and MSNing me about food and I'm finding it really upsetting. I really want to do this but I'm finding it so hard. Do I just give up and go back to calorie counting and get depressed about losing so lsowly? Or do I stick with this? Please help me... :cry:

oh, it can get hard but stick with it elle, as you get into a routine you'll find it easier - willpower girl :D short term hardship for long term gains. You'll be glad you ignored all those temptations as the lbs drop off.

No just off to take some of my own advice :rolleyes:

See if you can find something to distract you until the craving passes ;) The arcade is usually good for that...

Thank you Sally :)
I actually feel a bit better now, I had one of the LT flapjacks (I shouldnt really as am only on week 1) but I feel so much better. I couldnt face a shake. I got to chew something and it had peanuts so I feel more human now.
You're quite right, I'm doing this so lbs drop off rather than dribble off very slowly lol, if you get what I mean!!!

the 1st week is really hard elle so dont beat urself up for "only being on day 5". stick with it...glad u r feeling better already. well done xxx

:mad: i was just catching up on the thread and my (soon to be departed) OH glanced over my shoulder and asked if my avatar was the "before" photo

He's been irritating me all day but he has surpassed himself now and is furiously backpedalling, saying he hasn't got his glasses on. To add insult to injury, he actually took the photo.... bl@@dy men

:badmood:

PS and i am on track for my first star today

Wow Sally hope you get your first star today....!
I am not partaking this week... for obvious reasons.....!

But I am popping in to check on you all

Well, this week has been a bit of a write off for me as well while on the course, but i am determined to get three stars before they are wiped again and next week i'm after a spinning star :D and i expect you to get stuck in and make a race of things with Karen and I ;)

That said, i know you have a lot of other things on your plate at the moment but decide what you really want for yourself and go after it !!

:hug99:

ur first star and murder charge all in one day. just remember to make him suffer a bit first b4 u snuff out the lights lol

I did get 2 stars but am being good...but not in mood to award myself stars.

You guys better get one today...!

Back