"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Mini wow giving up chewing gum......I went through a phase of constantly chewing...now I do when cooking/preparing food so I dont nibble.

Hi my name is Mamma Caz and I am a Fallen Angel.

Have been struggling since April to lose and get back on track, didn't put any on but only lost in bits or stayed the same, went on holiday end of May put on 7lbs, went for WI last night thought I would have put on more but have stayed at 12.12, this is despite all the crap I have been eating and I mean crap. Last Saturday I ate so much of it that on Sunday morning I was physically sick.

I was never a bindger my weight problem was caused by eating the right thing but too much of it, I would only eat 3 meals a day, and would watch what I ate, but since doing CD I have become a picker and hoover.

I don't enjoy what I eat, even when I am full and feeling ill because of it I am still eating crap.

Summary list of Crap.

1). Cheese
2). Haribo/Maome
3). 70% Dark Chocolate
4). Biscuits
5). Cheese topped bread
6). Toast

and then if there are none of the above, dry cereals, anything in the fridge including cooked meats etc.,.

I do this knowing that as a Diabetic that I shouldn't be eating it. In April I was discharged from the hospital because my Glucose levels and cholesterol levels were normal, in fact the consultant said that if he had never seen me before he would have thought there was nothing wrong with me.

On Wednesday night this week, I stopped eating the cheese coz I was getting horrible mucous in my left ear and after watching diet doctors I clicked what was causing the problem, (I knew this already but hadn't put the two together). Then as I was lying in bed I made myself think about what my children (13 & 15) would feel like if they lost their Mum. I now poke my right hand fingers into the palm of my left hand and say "This will kill you" everytime I think about eating what I shouldn't.

I was good all day yesterday until I was cooking Chocolate Cookies for the Summer Fete and I tried some of the dough and had a small cooked one. But in comparison to how I have been that was good. Not brilliant but good.

I haven't posted on Minimins because I was ashamed of what I was doing, I have let myself and my family and friends down.

I am intelligent enough to know that I shouldn't be eating what I was eating.

I know I should be drinking the water.

I have tried splitting the packs.

I know what I should be doing and I couldn't post on here without feeling more guilty and therefore eating again.

I have nothing to comfort eat for apart from the fact that I am not losing the weight.

Madam Dotty was so right when she said to post on this thread.

So far I am doing what I should, during the day has never been the problem it is in the evening that is.

So my laptop is out, and I am playing games on it, (so much so I have RSI in my right wrist from using the mouse).

I have my bottle of water to keep topping up my glass.

While I am at work I will pop on here and hopefully my connection at home will be okay for the weekend and evenings.

Well that has got it all off my chest, I know I will get support on here and I say thank you in advance.

Hugs.
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Carolyn,

Welcome to Fallen Angels and I am glad you have joined us and together we can help one another reach our goals.

I felt for you the whole way through your post as I can empathize with so much of it.

I know the feeling of getting away with it:rolleyes: whereas you have now called a halt to it, I kept pushing and pushing the envelope...I am a bit curious like that:eek: As such was very shocked when I eventually got on the scales...husband just laughed.

It is difficult to get the motivation going again and all I can say is that you have to plough through each day until it comes back and it does.

I have just read a wonderful uplifting post by Cerulean on the Lighter Life forum. Check it out

http://www.minimins.com/lighter-life-forum/17547-flip-me-im-gorgeous.html

One day at a time right!

Love Mini xxx

It is difficult to get the motivation going again and all I can say is that you have to plough through each day until it comes back and it does.

That is sooo true and sooo bizarre... I was thinking exactly the same this morning!!!

I have tried and tried to get back on track... but my head obviously just wasn't in the right place... now it seems it is!!!

Maybe we should start listening to our bodies a bit more and stop going against them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It can and does come back Mini you are sooo right

xxxx

I think I'm a fallen angel...

Hi

Saw a reference to this thread on the LL forum and thought it sounded like me. I have managed to keep losing but I'm not sticking to it 100% and I know that it's going to bite me on the bottom one of these days!

Can I lurk here for a bit of support?:cry:

well here I am had a good day yesterday,4 litres 4 packs way hayyyyyy
hungry today water is not going down too well, off I go to glug some more
nat x

Hey Nat I have been rubbish all week with drinking the water so have made a more conscious effort to drink more today.......I know if you dont drink enough it can slow down the weight so I have gotta do it.

Hi

Saw a reference to this thread on the LL forum and thought it sounded like me. I have managed to keep losing but I'm not sticking to it 100% and I know that it's going to bite me on the bottom one of these days!

Hey Sandra... welcome on board.. you can lurk or post whatever suits ya hun!!!

hopefully you will get the support you need!

xxx

I haven't been bad this week but my mind has been on another planet. Last night I cooked myself a bowl of stir-fried cabbage which isn't really within the BC way of thinking although it was ultra good. I don't know whether I deserve gold stars for the past two days because although I haven't been bad at all and still ate out of a small bowl only when hungry, I did go and stock up on lots of vegetables yesterday with a view to going back to my old diety ways. I haven't got an appetite at all today and have only had a tincy bit of pasta and chickpeas for lunch. I've listened to PMK three times today to try and pull myself out of feeling so low.

I think there is something in the air - I'm not with it today and am in a foul mood! I really want to just go out for dinner (Chiquita's) eat loads and get a family size bar of fruit and nut and snuggle up in bed and gorge on it :( I'm trying hard to resist and I know I can be strong and get through it. I just feel fed up today, work is rubbish the weather is rubbish, i feel rubbish, flat hunting is even more rubbish and iv got so much going on with my ex bf etc (not sure if weve made a mistake but seeing him tomorrow for the 1st time in 3 weeks as he lives in belfast and now my head is all over the place!) Im just sooooooo fed up :(

MUST BE STRONG - I WANT TO BE SLIM (think I am going to chant it at my desk hehe)

N xx

I haven't been bad this week but my mind has been on another planet. Last night I cooked myself a bowl of stir-fried cabbage which isn't really within the BC way of thinking although it was ultra good. I don't know whether I deserve gold stars for the past two days because although I haven't been bad at all and still ate out of a small bowl only when hungry, I did go and stock up on lots of vegetables yesterday with a view to going back to my old diety ways. I haven't got an appetite at all today and have only had a tincy bit of pasta and chickpeas for lunch. I've listened to PMK three times today to try and pull myself out of feeling so low.

I think you deserve the stars Janey, you didnt go overboard with the eating at all! Cabbage, pah! It could easily have been Haagen Daaz cookies and cream, or some such other devils food! You have shown great restraint at the first sign of adversity!

Hugs. xx

Janey you have done so well with how you are feeling right now......please dont let the "thing" keep you away hun.....your posts on this thread were brilliant....always so supportive.

You deserve your stars too

Oooops....sorry mini i forgot you hun

4t6ky6v.gif

Well done on your 2 spinning stars & well on the way to your 3rd...xxx

Hope i haven't forgotton anyone else, if i have i'm sorry...x

:rolleyes:Thanks Mandie:D

Mini wow giving up chewing gum......I went through a phase of constantly chewing...now I do when cooking/preparing food so I dont nibble.

It was easy Sonya as Orbit have changed their chewing gum and I don't like any of the others. I am glad to have stopped as I was like an old cow chewing the cud.:p Now the tea is proving to be a little more difficult as I am a tea drinker, but determined to do it. Not easy...:coffee:

That is sooo true and sooo bizarre... I was thinking exactly the same this morning!!!

I have tried and tried to get back on track... but my head obviously just wasn't in the right place... now it seems it is!!!

Maybe we should start listening to our bodies a bit more and stop going against them :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It can and does come back Mini you are sooo right

xxxx

Hi Gen,

I was waiting for the motivation to come back and time was flying and I said if I don't do something it will be the winter AGAIN:eek::eek::eek: No one likes to leave their comfort zone:character00254:It is all about choices we make and I want to be slim:innocent0001: Pierce's graduation is in October and I am not going to be fat in this family photo....

Hi

welc.gif

Welcome Sandra to the Fallen Angels
angel3.gif

Well done on losing weight!!! Hopefully we can encourage you to stop nibbling, the Gold Stars are a very good motivation I find.

well here I am had a good day yesterday,4 litres 4 packs way hayyyyyy
hungry today water is not going down too well, off I go to glug some more
nat x

Hi Nat,

Can you treat yourself to some 'me time' and do something to distract yourself.

Here's a group hug :grouphugg:

I find playing with my virtual model helps sometimes...

My Virtual Model - Home

Sorry to hear your feeling low Janey, we missed you about the place. I think you deserve a Gold Star:D

I think there is something in the air - I'm not with it today and am in a foul mood! I really want to just go out for dinner (Chiquita's) eat loads and get a family size bar of fruit and nut and snuggle up in bed and gorge on it :( I'm trying hard to resist and I know I can be strong and get through it. I just feel fed up today, work is rubbish the weather is rubbish, i feel rubbish, flat hunting is even more rubbish and iv got so much going on with my ex bf etc (not sure if weve made a mistake but seeing him tomorrow for the 1st time in 3 weeks as he lives in belfast and now my head is all over the place!) Im just sooooooo fed up :(

MUST BE STRONG - I WANT TO BE SLIM (think I am going to chant it at my desk hehe)

N xx

Nathalie,

It's Friday and I think the weekends are so much associated with letting your hair down and having a good time which normally involves going out to dinner or cooking something special and of course the treats for after.

Hope your meeting with your ex goes well tomorrow. You have a lot going on just now. Write down on a piece of paper what you want to achieve for yourself and why, ask yourself what you want. When you meet your ex tomorrow you will have things clearer in your own head.

Be sure to let us know how it goes...I am such a romantic:cupid:

You lucky thing you!!!

Have a wonderful time Bex!!!!

Love Mini xxx

Hey Mini I hope you dont mind but I have copied the angel in one of your posts ....and put it in my signature as a reminder....lol.

Back