"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I think I need to join you all on here. I was going great for a month but have struggled ever since. Really need to get back on track and think this thread will help. How does it work with the stars? :)

Welcome to Fallen Angels Lyn - check in every day and let us know how you're doing :D

Just checking in. Picked up my second 'falling' star for a good week. Am struggling today though - I have an abscess so can't eat :( Will just do the best that I can.

Where have all the fallen angels gone?!! :confused: I'm still hanging in there, although have neglected to add my stars. Today makes day 5 or 6 sticking to plan, so hoping for another 'falling star' on Tuesday. Check in peeps :)

Well done Irene and D_Q looks like your both doing very well!

I know I have been missing for a long time:missing: so I thought I might sneak back in :sad0071:

One day done and dusted so I feel I am worthy of a star:)

Hopefully the first of many to come
goldstar.gif

Thanks Irene!

Pierce's Graduation is on at the end of this month and I need to have some weight off for the photos:eek:

So hopefully this will focus my mind.

I am back walking and this is also helping.

Love Mini xxx

Definitely a struggling restarter...

Hello all,

Hope you don't mind me joining your thread as I am in need of any support to get back on track. I started CD early April and had great results losing over 4 and a half stone (15.9 to 11.2) and just when I was almost at my goal of 10.7 I totally derailed! For 7 weeks I have been struggling only sticking for 2 days then giving in.... I know this diet is the best and works but why can't I just get on with it??

I have since gone up to 12 stone and I'm on hols end of this month!!

Any tips/advice appreciated-

Scarlett

I have been trying for months to get back on track and for some reason my head is in the right place this week and this is my 4th perfect day. Sorry don't know the answer. I just concentrate on one day at a time rather than the whole picture and I've tried to keep busy so I don't think about food

Irene xx

Back