"Minimins Fallen Angels"

lol...well i dunno what frigging difference it would make...u seem to lose weight no matter what u do lol.

a race to 5 it is then :D :D gonna buy one of those decorating masks so i can avoid the dust lol

Well I have a good day and now deleted my stars ready for my first one tomorrow evening......lol.
So how many have we got who will be having the spinning star........who has 7 stars ????

Another perfect day AND I have just come back from my dancing school. I was so nervous going on my own but they made me feel so welcome. And the exercise was amazing, I was feeling very hot after two hours of being spun around the floor!! I have now been in total control of my food for a complete week now and I feel on top of the world. I still can't believe I managed to get seven stars - I want this feeling of being in control around food to last forever!! :):) Thank you everyone for your support.

well done janey. only 6 stars here but will be 100% next week!

YAY Janey! How cool that you went to dance class! Do you go with a partner? I've always wanted dh to take dance lessons with me but we've always been too busy with the boy's extra activites. :sigh: Sounds like you had fun! Great exercise too.

And to report...I was good all day today but there's no point in getting a gold star to only have to erase it later, lol! ;) So, onto tomorrow when I will get my first one. :D

Well done Kazz!

Welcome Gonnadoit!

Janey, i would like to hear a bit more about your diet when you have time! I'm always interestd to hear about different diets. Thanks!

Woo Hoo I was perfect yesterday!

Morning Girlies!

Well yesterday I was brilliant - thats all that can be said 2 shakes, and a little bit of chicken, lots of water and 1 bottle of coke zero - so another gold star for me yay :)

Just wondering though are we all deleting them so we can start again for a new week??

Oh and on an even better note I dragged myself out of bed this morning so I could go to the gym! Thats 3 times in 4 days and I worked my shrinking bum off this morning sweat sweat sweat hehe :p I am going to be soooo good on this diet now I can sense it and I shall be back into my skinny diesel jeans in no time - well maybe in 5 weeks or so!

Well done everyone on being good - if it wasnt for this forum I dont think I'd be doing as good. This really is the best thread and the support is fab like one big happy family all shrinking to slimdon....:party0019:

x x x

well done on the ticker! im sure sonya will be along soon to hand out spinning stars and such.

i reported that i had been good yesterday but after that i had a hazelnut flavoured coffee which was only 2 kcals but i put in 2 sugars and full fat milk (despite sweetners and skimmed milk being available) and i used it to wash down 2 buttery crumpets. i rebelled at only having lost 1/2 lb i suppose. being good today tho...i want a spinny star this time next week :D thought i better confess asap tho..

xxxxx

Is it Herbalife your doing Karen? How are you finding it? I did it for a while but was rubbish I could get my head round the protein amounts etc - I wish I could have as my councellor was lovely! :(

awardrotatingstar.gif
Here is the spinning stars for those who have had 7 straight days of being an "Angel", Right click on it then copy and paste into your signature, you can keep this one......lol.
For those who have started after the rest of us if you wish to continue until you have done 1 week you can keep going. For those who would like to join the others if you wish to restart now with the rest of us you can do this too.

It really is up to you, if you wish to continue for your 7 days do carry on.

Well I had a great day yesterday did my record number of steps too.

So far this morning dropped DS2 too school then went straight into town to go to the bank.

That was quick sonkie!

nath, i really enjoy herbalife and it does take a while to get ur head around the protein and all that but i find it all easier now. having said that tho...if i keep up these poor losses i am going back to CD. my herbalife rep happens to be a close friend so i get on really well with her. we have arranged to meet up today to sort out my poor losses. comb thru everything and get my metabolism pushed where possible. we have discussed me having only 3 shakes and no food on some days so it would be like SSing (but without ketosis...agghh!) so will see how that goes.

having said all that tho...hubby commented this morning that i am shrinking so maybe the inches are going? i dont see it myself but then there is so much of me, i wouldnt really notice for another couple stone at least lol. no one else has noticed but then hubby does get the horror of seeing me naked lol

good luck for a fab day ladies!!! we can do it. xxx

why don't you take measurements - i have done right from the start - if you are losing inches rather than lbs it may help keep you on the straight and narrow :D
(and you told me you wouldn't go off from Jos and drown your sorrows with food :mad:)

Back