"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thanks Karen and Janey. A low carb diet does seem to suit me quite well. I can cope with meat/eggs/fish and salads in the summer, or protein and roasted veges, etc, with a bit of cheese thrown in. For the sweet cravings, i have strawberries at this time of year, or i can have sugar free jelly or a cd bar! I miss bread and spuds, but i think this diet is the best way forward for me at the mo. :break_diet:

You can do whatever you like Bex my lovely - what you enjoy and know you can do. We are all doing different things on here, I am doing intuitive eating via the Beyond Chocolate multimedia course which I am enjoying enormously but we all have the same end goal! :)

Think i will do some research on this diet! How much have you lost whilst on it, if you dont mind me asking!!!:eek:

I HAVE TO FACE FACTS, I CANT SS ANYMORE.:cry:

I have been eating Atkins today, and will continue to do this, with cd thrown in here and there. I hope i can still be included in the challenge, just change my diet to ATKINS instead!:wave_cry:

Hi Bex any diet goes, just as long as you stick to the rules of the diet, therefore not eating anything that you shouldnt.

Who thinks this?:confused::confused:

Well done on the award star!

Oh my goodness, I was wondering the same thing! You seem quite happy and satisfied with this diet and as long as that continues then I think that's great! :)

I HAVE TO FACE FACTS, I CANT SS ANYMORE.:cry:

I have been eating Atkins today, and will continue to do this, with cd thrown in here and there. I hope i can still be included in the challenge, just change my diet to ATKINS instead!:wave_cry:

Yep...any diet. Just gotta stick to the rules of it. ;) I'm doing Jenny Craig and have joined. This thread is a huge support! Goodluck! I did the Atkins diet a few years ago...I lost 35lbs and felt great. Then I got sidetracked. :( Although it was probably a good diet to kickstart things, I felt I had too much weight to lose to be on it such long term. And that was just for me. ;)

im so jealous of ur spinny star! this time next week, i'll have one. mind u, u'll probably have two so i'll still be jealous lol.

hope everyone is behaving themselves and having a good day. xxxxx

I'm jealous too so your not alone there. :p LOL about still being jealous about her having two and us ( ;) ) having only one!

Yes a star for today......so where is it ?????
I have been a good girl today. So I get a star.

GREAT job!!!

As for me, it's only 1:10pm here...I've been good all day though so I'm hoping to keep that up and be awarded my gold star! I really find this thread so encouraging and supportive. Thanks so much again for letting me be apart. :)

Oh, and well done Mini on receiving a spinning star! I believe I missed you got a 7th gold star! Congrats! :)

Whats with the STARS ????

It's a motivation thing we're all trying. We get awarded a gold star for each day we follow our diets (whatever one we're on) without cheating. After 7 gold stars, we get awarded a spinning star. Rewarding ourselves for doing good and "behaving". :)

Sally you dont look that much bigger than me......! You have done well though so keep up the non excellent work you are not doing.......lol. I just cant believe you lost more than me n Karen together after what you had eaten too.

I'm still about 2 1/2 stone heavier than you - i just suck it in well :D

Don't forget that was actually two weeks worth. I behaved the first week and only ate at Butlins from mon to fri then was immaculately SSing from saturday to weigh in - so i expect i actually lost the first week and put on or stayed the same the second week. I know i never stopped weeing as soon as i went back to ssing, so i probably dropped a lot in fluid.

Don't worry, that doesn't happen every week. One week i lost about 1/4 lb but overall it's working well.

But, except today, i have to stay on target now to beat you two.....;)

Ahh, thank you sonks, it was taken last week at Butlins and i think i look thinner than the previous one (plus wearing a bit of slap) so i thought i wuld change it ;)

Back