"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Sally I love your new avatar its gorgeous.

I agree and was going to mention it before Sonkie beat me to it, lol! :doh::sign0007:

pic does look fab sally :D :D

anyways...ive been a ruddy good girl today! smashed my protein target and stayed well within my calories. also drank lots of water and didnt forget any of my vitamins...yay!! the only food that passed my lips was the organic muesli base i used in my shake and my dinner which was grilled chicken breast, roasted veggies and a small wholemeal pitta bread.

a gold star for me. yippeeee!!

Yep...any diet. Just gotta stick to the rules of it. ;) I'm doing Jenny Craig and have joined. This thread is a huge support! Goodluck! I did the Atkins diet a few years ago...I lost 35lbs and felt great. Then I got sidetracked. :( Although it was probably a good diet to kickstart things, I felt I had too much weight to lose to be on it such long term. And that was just for me.

Oooh, hope i can loose 35lb on Atkins! I'd practically be at goal!

Bath meet april

Now

Sally the difference is blooming fantastic, your face is so much more slimmer ....wow

:wow:WTG Sally! You have got to notice a difference! Well done!

WTG Karen on getting your gold star too! Even more motivation for me to behave for the rest of the day! And it's only 2pm here now! OMG! :eek: ;)

Bath meet april

Now

Sally the difference is blooming fantastic, your face is so much more slimmer ....wow

Thanks for that Sonkie :eek:

But seriously thanks for all the lovely comments - will spur me on to resist those sandwiches tomorrow - phut :sign0137:
and maybe will get me my first ever star :D

just imagine that the lad who made the sandwiches had been picking his nose while making them sally :) i wont even mention what the bloke who makes the pizza was doing in his tea break eekk!

i knew u looked like u had lost loads between bath and seeing u at Jos again but seeing those picks together reminds me how staggering ur loss in such a short time has been. well done u!

just imagine that the lad who made the sandwiches had been picking his nose while making them sally :) i wont even mention what the bloke who makes the pizza was doing in his tea break eekk!

i knew u looked like u had lost loads between bath and seeing u at Jos again but seeing those picks together reminds me how staggering ur loss in such a short time has been. well done u!

Good one Karen! :rotflmao::sign0137:

thanks "gonna". im chuffed i stuck with the diet today as usually i would have been tempted to cave in purely on account of a bad weigh in lastnight.

where in canada r u? hubby is from st paul, minnesota so i got to drive across and meet a mousse on my last visit. wasnt planning to meet the mousse...he just kinda decided to be standing in the middle of the road right after we drove away from border patrol booth lol.

HAHA about the moose! I live in beautiful British Columbia! :)

I tend to overindulge after a bad weigh in too. We must remember that it only tends to make things worse. :p

yeah...its funny how we can decide to make a bad situation worse when we r upset lol. not gonna allow myself to do it anymore tho. we all deserve better than that. i know i'd sound more convincing if i hadnt come home and eaten buttery crumpets lastnight BUT i mean it wholeheartedly today lol

bex, i tried atkins years ago when it first became a trend and loved the food but after a fortnight i kept waking up screaming in pain. it felt like the veins in my legs were gonna pop! dunno what all that was about but i came off it after the third time of that. coulda lived forever on steak, chicken, eggs and cheese tho lol. oh and mayo! best of luck on it! sure u can lose 35lbs easily. I would love to be able to do that diet but i'd be scared of getting in that state again lol. glad it agrees with u tho...keep up fab work xxxx

Thanks for that Sonkie :eek:

Sally there is definately no need to feel ashamed or embarrassed you have changed so much since the Bath meet and that was only 2 months ago..... wow is that all and you are looking so much better already.

WAY TO GO SAL

bex, i tried atkins years ago when it first became a trend and loved the food but after a fortnight i kept waking up screaming in pain. it felt like the veins in my legs were gonna pop! dunno what all that was about but i came off it after the third time of that. coulda lived forever on steak, chicken, eggs and cheese tho lol. oh and mayo! best of luck on it! sure u can lose 35lbs easily. I would love to be able to do that diet but i'd be scared of getting in that state again lol. glad it agrees with u tho...keep up fab work xxxx

Ooh, i hope i dont get anything like that! I am gonna try to 'low carb' rather than 'high fat', i realise Atkins in its true form can be really unhealthy. I think it was the South Beach Diet that was a healthier option? Including fruit and veg?

How much did you loose on Atkins Karen? Thanks for the input! xxx

Right angels.....Im off to bed.....oooo I feel like Charlie.......lol. Blimey showing my age now.

Be good if you cant be good go to bed.....or there are no stars........nighty night xx

i lost 21lbs in that 2 weeks bex. i was 14st to begin with. not sure what the other beach diet is. i did do just the high fat...no carbs at all so probably why i got ill!

Back