"Minimins Fallen Angels"

21lb in 2 weeks?Wow!!!:D

CAN I JOIN????????

Hi everyone,
been reading some of these posts and i must admit I'm a fallen angel :break_diet:. Have fallen off the wagon so much that i just lay there now!!!
I'm trying to SS again this week whilst on the night shift at work as i have no access to food, LOL (cafes, canteen etc shut).
What really hit me was when the remind me function on my pc informed me that i should be 9st 13lb this week (instead of the 12st that i am at present) so basically i have cheated myself out of 2st.:sigh: Well, heres to trying again, i know i'll get there in the end. xx

Welcome Shrm26! You CAN do it! We've all been there and fully understand your emotions. I've just jumped back on the rails myself after taking a very expensive 6 month hiatus. And I say expensive because I never lost anything...in fact, I gained 20lbs :cry: but yet still bought the food. So ate that and then some! :mad: :sigh: Start anew and forget the past, it'll help you move on better. :)

Myself today! I did GOOD! And actually, yesterday was my start date and I was good then too, and I've decided to stick with that instead of starting anew today. So, in my siggy, I awarded myself 2 gold stars. Should be ok? :eek:

Oh, and guess what? When I took my older boy to soccer practice, instead of plunking my butt on the bleachers and basically staring out at the 400 metre track while he practiced...I walked around 5 times! :eek: So...2000 metres = 1.24 miles! :bliss:

So, I will probably do my tricords tomorrow then. :D

Well done to everyone today! Can't wait to log on here in the morning and see how everyone is doing so far...as it's only now nighttime for me. I think most of you are sleeping now. ;)

Hi everyone,
been reading some of these posts and i must admit I'm a fallen angel :break_diet:. Have fallen off the wagon so much that i just lay there now!!!
I'm trying to SS again this week whilst on the night shift at work as i have no access to food, LOL (cafes, canteen etc shut).
What really hit me was when the remind me function on my pc informed me that i should be 9st 13lb this week (instead of the 12st that i am at present) so basically i have cheated myself out of 2st.:sigh: Well, heres to trying again, i know i'll get there in the end. xx

know exactly how u feel! me and sonkie were working out that if i had stuck to SSing when i originally joined in december and not messed about...i would be 7st lighter by now...instead of just 1 stone. the realisation was pretty gutting BUT! one way or another its all coming off as will ur 2 stone and whatever else u want! we'll help u thru it. xxxx

Sonkie
Karen
Mini
Fallenangel
wannabeminime
Bethany246
Geri
Janey
Fuzzy angel
DQ
gg2007
Nathalie20
Gen
Kazz
Boofaloo
Kirsty2012
Gonnadoit
RachelA
Shrm26

Welcome to our newest member Shrm26......!
Hope I have you all on the list.....we are doing well now.
Dont forget to report your progress at least once a day, then if you have stuck to your diet plan to claim your star.

Well done to all Minimins Fallen Angels we can and will succeed.....hmmmm gonna have to think up a motto....lol.
" Who diets ........shrinks"

instead of " who dares wins......lol.

Lost 3lb this week!:D

Fantastic news well done Bex

know exactly how u feel! me and sonkie were working out that if i had stuck to SSing when i originally joined in december and not messed about...i would be 7st lighter by now...instead of just 1 stone. the realisation was pretty gutting BUT! one way or another its all coming off as will ur 2 stone and whatever else u want! we'll help u thru it. xxxx

Me too Karen at least 7 stone lighter......how depressing is that.....so Im around 2 stone behind.

"go forth and not multiply" :p

Bex...well done on the 3lbs!! YAY!!

on our way round sonkie. u get kettle on and i'll bring the green tea (right little ravers, arent we?)

good luck for an angelic day, angels! not that we need luck....we have determination :D

xxxx

Hi everyone,

Welcome Shrm:party0011:

What's done is done, I know I could cry as well for the what if's and if only's, but we have to move on and but it behind us and give ourselves a clean slate to move forward.

My own Mantra as the moment is " How Much Do I Want This"!

Seems to work when my hand reaches out for something I know is not on my diet.

We will get there!!!

Love Mini xxx

Well Girls another excellent day for me yesterday and on track for a good one today as well!!

I had 2 shakes, lots of water and 1 bottle of coke zero - spent my night be uhhh hum entertained as was on a date :p so missed my last shake!

So although it was my 3rd good day I have got just the 1 star as I want to join in with you all xx

Welcome Shrm26! You CAN do it! We've all been there and fully understand your emotions. I've just jumped back on the rails myself after taking a very expensive 6 month hiatus. And I say expensive because I never lost anything...in fact, I gained 20lbs :cry: but yet still bought the food. So ate that and then some! :mad: :sigh: Start anew and forget the past, it'll help you move on better. :)

Myself today! I did GOOD! And actually, yesterday was my start date and I was good then too, and I've decided to stick with that instead of starting anew today. So, in my siggy, I awarded myself 2 gold stars. Should be ok? :eek:

Oh, and guess what? When I took my older boy to soccer practice, instead of plunking my butt on the bleachers and basically staring out at the 400 metre track while he practiced...I walked around 5 times! :eek: So...2000 metres = 1.24 miles! :bliss:

So, I will probably do my tricords tomorrow then. :D

Well done to everyone today! Can't wait to log on here in the morning and see how everyone is doing so far...as it's only now nighttime for me. I think most of you are sleeping now. ;)

Congratulations Char on your two Gold Stars:party0011:

And well done on your walking,:) which reminds me I have to get back into the habit of it again as I think it is the best all round exercise.

Off to stick my pedometer back on and join in with Dizzy's steppers league.

Here's the link if you want to join in, have a look anyway and if you do want to join in you can put Fit Squad under your name above your Avatar.

http://www.minimins.com/fitness-exe...-record-your-daily-steps-here.html#post162417

Here's to another good day for you and all of us Char!

Love Mini xxx

Back