"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thanks Karen, Having got OH home for about 3pm I've been gradually unwinding the coil so to speak.... needed to snore, so I did, then ate tea, then about 8pm wanted nuts... silly me didn't just get handful.. if I had I probably wouldn't have gone back for more, but cos they were within reach I kept eating.... all gone! Oh well.. yet again 1 hour out of the day where I messed-up, but I'm aware of what I've done and I know what I should have done. Maybe tomorrow I'll take the last step and complete a whole day? ;)

lesley u r only just getting ur head around this intuitive eatng lark which i think sounds really difficult so i can only admire u for doing as well as u r!

xxx

Oh poor Karen, what a day! Well done on surviving all of that and getting another star. Well done!!! :D:D

Thanks Karen, Having got OH home for about 3pm I've been gradually unwinding the coil so to speak.... needed to snore, so I did, then ate tea, then about 8pm wanted nuts... silly me didn't just get handful.. if I had I probably wouldn't have gone back for more, but cos they were within reach I kept eating.... all gone! Oh well.. yet again 1 hour out of the day where I messed-up, but I'm aware of what I've done and I know what I should have done. Maybe tomorrow I'll take the last step and complete a whole day? ;)

But the important thing is you are observing what you are doing Lesley. Don't you remember me saying that the first week of BC we are "explorers". Observing our lifetime of habits around food, our opinions of ourselves etc. I think you are doing brilliantly!

Thanks gonnadoit and WELL DONE for your 3rd star. Woohoo! :D

Thank you in return Janey! I'm so proud of myself for earning three stars already...today will be my fourth if supper and my night go well too! :D

Well no star for me today.....!
Hope everyone else has had a good day today.

Sonkie, I'm so sorry you had such a rough day! Tomorrow is a new one though, look forward to that. I hope it's much better for you!
hug.gif

i'll have a star please! ive earned it and its the only nice thing i can look forward to tonight lol.

im in a flipping foul mood cos my children are running me down. ive been shouted at and called a "mug" twice today by my 9 yr old and i could throttle him :( very hard to try to "guide" children who are angry and disrespectful. he is usually fine so it got to me and instead i just screamed back. WRONG THING TO DO so now i feel mad with him but even madder at myself. usually i would be driven to eat but luckily i think im getting a bug and already feel sick so wont comfort eat lol. an upside to feeling ill!

also hubby was sent hme from work ill. he managed to throw up all over the car whilst driving down the motorway YUK! so he was quite upset about this when he got in and probably felt a bit humiliated..bless. thankfully we have separate cars so he wasnt sick on anything of mine lol :)

so moody kids and a hubby with "man flu".....yay! at least i got my lovely star :D

hows everyone else?

OMG Karen! Your poor hubby. :( Hope he feels better soon! And I so hear ya on the negative attitude from your son. I have a 9 yr old boy too! ;) I hope tomorrow is a better day for you as well! AWESOME job earning your star for today even though it was so tough! Best of luck for tomorrow too! :D
hug.gif

Welcome to Ladykeltik! :)

Well done Fuzzy! Glad to hear it was a fun 2lbs! ;) And don't worry, it'll be gone before you know it! :party0011:

Just awarded myself my 3rd star of the week.

Today has been my toughest day - stress as well for me. But I stuck with it and hopefully tomorrow won't be such an uphill struggle. The other days have been a breeze!

dance.gif
GREAT job Janey!! Your well on your way as 4 stars is awesome!! I hope tomorrow is a better day for you too! Sad to think so many of you gals had not so good days today. :(

hallo.gif

I have had a good day today (so far...as it's only 4pm here)! I've followed my diet completely and went for weigh in. Lost 1.2lbs since Tuesday (2 days ago)! :party0049: I just know I would have lost more too had I not eaten lunch and had 2 bottles of water beforehand!! That's what I get for moving up my appt though! :sigh:

I now need to change my ticker as I was also too lazy to change it on Tuesday after my 2lb loss. So, 3lbs lost for me since last Thursday. :D

I have also bought a pedometer and will now be trying to increase my daily walking activity. Kind of exciting to actually see the number of steps I've taken, so hopefully that will be a good motivator too lol!

Well, I'm off to make supper and then take ds2 to baseball. Have a good night everyone. I'll be back later with my "final" report for the day. ;)

Hi folks, I'm still searching that elusive 1st star, in other words I cheated again!:sigh:. Its been chicken, pasta and banana sandwich day today. I have so much admiration for those of you who have climbed back on the wagon.....can someone throw me a lifeline to get up there as well?????

Hi folks, I'm still searching that elusive 1st star, in other words I cheated again!:sigh:. Its been chicken, pasta and banana sandwich day today. I have so much admiration for those of you who have climbed back on the wagon.....can someone throw me a lifeline to get up there as well?????

I slipped too last night.....yesterday was such a bad day not felt so low for a while.....!
Yes I ate...cant remember what but I am feeling much better today so hopefully my ex wont contact me today or I will go mad.

I don't know where to get a star from and want to add one as had the perfect day yesterday!! not a single cheat... Woo hoo, hope to stay strong today again.

well done sammy :D just copy and paste a star into ur signiture.

glad to hear u r feeling better sonya.

janey, u gave me some kind/encouraging words yesterday and i dont think i replied. sorry! wasnt being ignorant.

well i have been really really ill during the night Angels :( got hubbys man flu of seriously upset tum and being sick. am still doing both this morning so i am waiting for my mum to turn up. shes going to play mum for a while so i can go back to bed and feel sorry for myself :( :( at least i'll be more likely to earn a star today tho as too ill to eat...let alone cheat lol. silver lining and all that :)

have a fab day ladies.

I some how made it through the night!

It is official I have immense (sp) will power! :eek:

Last night I was round at my friend's house after resisting the lovely haribo's and getting some coke zero instead. We spent the night chatting and watching tv (she is also dieting for Prague) and we both ended up going f**k it let's go out to eat as we realised me only having 2 shakes for 2 days was v unhealthy espec with the amount of exercise etc I have been doing so I was probably in starvation mode and needed to kick start myself so if we were going to eat we were going to eat something worth it ie an Indian....(dont asky me how) We were all set I was changed, hair straightened, then had a hissy fit and so no as it's the most fattening thing ever lets go to the chip shop..then i said no lets go to the indian (the whole time more poor friend was starving and offering to pay as she knows i am broke) in the end I said NO - we are not going to eat we need to be slim and happy and I will regret it in the morning! :sigh:

She was gutted bless her and tried to persuade me to go for a drink instead but i put my foot don't - no no no so we had some sugar free jelly instead and I went home to bed at 11 so as not to be temoted and start fighting with little miss chatterbox grrrr.....I am Soooooo proud of myself and today i feel so much better! yay me :)

Which means yesterday was another good day for me asI was doing a 790 plan, 2 shakes, some plain grilled chicken and lettuce, sugar free jelly, lots of water and some coke zero - still in ketosis as I can taste it ewww yuk so munching on gum for the duration of this post. Woo hoo 5 GOLD STARS for me.....yay! :)

Phew Im quite drained after last night's fite with Little miss CB so will speak to you all later - another good day it WILL be for me, I want a spinning star hehe

N xx

Karen - I hope you get better soon there is nothing worse than man flu and feeling rotten, stay strong and you can easily make it through the day :)

wow...well done on ur strength nathalie!! its not easy when u have a friend coaxing u into it as well. u wont regret it when weigh day comes :D xxx Im not too bad right now...its coming and going in waves...ugh!!

I am struggling today after yesterday's fiasco I can't stop thinking about food I am desperate to eat :( HELP :(

what diet plan r u following nathalie?

if its one of the VLCDs, u have to remember that u only have 2 stones to lose and u will lose the majority of one of those stones in only a week if u STICK WITH IT!!! u will be slim for summer if u just keep focused! u can do this!!

I am sort of ss'ing with the odd 790 plan thrown in. In reality I need to have lost a stone by 3 weeks today and I think Iv lost 5lb this week so far (official wi on sunday morning though) and then 2nd stone by the summer...

Im obsesed with the idea of food though this afternoon - are atkins bar's ok to have? I dont want to kick myself out of ketosis and i dont want to break the diet but i know im on the verge of eating those bloody haribo sweets if im not careful :(

Back