"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Hi Mandie,

Welcome to Fallen Angels:break_diet:

We all know how difficult it is when we lose the plot and how beating ourselves up:whoopass:does not work but only compounds the problem...

Losing weight is a battle that we can all win eventually, each time we fail we can learn so much as to why...I live in hope that I will eventually figure it out:rolleyes::p

Look forward to meeting you in Dublin!:)

Love Mini xxx

welcome mandie!!

good luck with getting ur first star today xxxx

Hi Mandie,

Welcome to Fallen Angels:break_diet:

We all know how difficult it is when we lose the plot and how beating ourselves up:whoopass:does not work but only compounds the problem...

Losing weight is a battle that we can all win eventually, each time we fail we can learn so much as to why...I live in hope that I will eventually figure it out:rolleyes::p

Look forward to meeting you in Dublin!:)

Love Mini xxx

Welcome Mandie - certainly worked for me yesterday! I stuck to it ... 'cos i wanted my star!!!

welcome mandie!!

good luck with getting ur first star today xxxx

Thanks for the welcome and looking forward to getting my 1st star

Hello, I am a fallen angel :break_diet: I lost nearly 5st on CD & in Nov 06 was nearly at goal, then I spectacularly fell off the wagon, didn't do maintanence & have put 3st back on. I am really struggling to get back on CD. I try everyday but never manage more than 2 days :cry::cry: I need some serious help. My OH think by telling me I've got a huge bum he's being supportive :( but it just makes me even more depressed & I head for the cupboard:eek:. This is my final attempt to get back on & shift the 3 st once & for all :sigh:

Welcome aboard Maislow. If i can do it ... anyone can! I so wanted my star yesterday i was determined to get it and so didn't touch anything I shouldn't and drunk loads of water. Want my 2nd one today ... so working hard!

welcome to the angels maislow. xxxx

some partners can be a right pain when it comes to supporting the other but dont let it get to u anymore. just take it one day at a time, hour by hour if needs be. why not do 790 this week and see how u get on? its good to ease urself into it...u can always go back to SSing after. xxxx

Welcome Mandie and Maislow to the fallen angels.......we are all in the same boat here.........we will help to get you back on track

Hiya everybodeee :)

I am claiming my star early tonight, as I have every intention of getting an early night

Have been really good today, not felt much like eating anyway

Well done anyone else who will be adding their stars throughout the evening :clap:

Hello, I am a fallen angel :break_diet: I lost nearly 5st on CD & in Nov 06 was nearly at goal, then I spectacularly fell off the wagon, didn't do maintanence & have put 3st back on. I am really struggling to get back on CD. I try everyday but never manage more than 2 days :cry::cry: I need some serious help. My OH think by telling me I've got a huge bum he's being supportive :( but it just makes me even more depressed & I head for the cupboard:eek:. This is my final attempt to get back on & shift the 3 st once & for all :sigh:

Hi Maislow,

I know how it feels, I also lost and gained:cry::break_diet:
Working my way back down with the help of this thread and everyone on it and doing step 2 790 CD.

I think men when they are trying to be helpful sometimes end up putting their two left feet into their mouth, I am sure your OH means means well. I know mine does, but sometimes it seems he suffers from a double dose of foot and mouth:p ... he is learning...slowly:rolleyes:

Hiya everybodeee :)

I am claiming my star early tonight, as I have every intention of getting an early night

Have been really good today, not felt much like eating anyway

Well done anyone else who will be adding their stars throughout the evening :clap:

I'm claiming my star toooooo! Day 3 over, yeeehhaawww!!!

Well done Fallen Angels who are doing well!

I think I will join you and help myself to another gold star, even increased my walking today.

Well done everyone!

Love Mini xxx

Well done Sonya!!!:clap:

It is great to get one day under your belt, you can build on that!!!

Love Mini xxx

Good Evening all,

Gosh....this thread moves so fast, it seems i've been away ages. Only read the last two pages for now will catch up after I've posted.

Feeling much better now! This nasty bug i've had is finally starting to shift.....

5ym0wux.gif

To mandie & Maislow, this is a great place to be.

62yiqdj.gif
sonja on your two stars &
62yiqdj.gif
Bex on your 3....

Well done to everyone else....

I'm claiming my 2nd star as i was 100% good both yesterday & today. Got back from my WI about half a hour ago & was so happy to have lost 2lbs this week, really pleased as i've been taking so much medication & TOTM due any day now, i didn't think i'd have a loss. I'm now back on track, back to the weight i was before going to the download festival...yippee

xxx

Good to hear your feeling better Mandie and well done on your second gold star!!!:party0019:

LadybugWhiteWelcome.gif
Mandie and Maislow!!

Mandie...Congratulations on getting your first star!

Maislow...WELCOME!! I think our men think they're being helpful when really they're not. So we have to let their comments go in one ear and out the other sometimes. ;) Stay positive and true to yourself and you'll get there. My dh likes to pin point foods I'm eating, if I'm "not allowed" to have them. That in itself doesn't help.

CONGRATS to Sonya, Mini, Bex, Fuzzy's Angels, Sue, and Beverley!! Well done!! Sure hope I didn't miss anyone, today was a BIG day for earning stars, that's awesome! I didn't miss how Janey did today did I? I didn't see a post from her.

Mini, WTG on stepping it up! I lost my pedometer already as my youngest found it and put it away somewhere. :confused: I know it's here somewhere, I just need to find it. Cleaning house tomorrow as we're having his birthday party here over the weekend so hopefully I'll find it then.

Fuzzy...GREAT job on the 2lbs!!

My day is going alright so far and I'm working on getting my first star of the week. Hope to have willpower through supper (the boys and dh are having perogies which are my favorite!!) and have a proper snack this evening. If I can do that then I will have earned one! *fingers crossed*

Flowersgrow.gif

Back