"Minimins Fallen Angels"

YIPPPEEEE
First gold star for me and blimming like it:D

Well done on your first Gold Star:clap:

2nd gold star for me too!!!

Well done Sue, Bex, Mini, Sonkie and Mandi ....... I love this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second one for you Beverly!!!! Well done!:D
Woowoo! Lots of us going strong!! great!

Thanks for the support ladies! xxx

Good for you Bex on your second one...keep this up you will be kissing those size 16 jeans good bye:rolleyes::D

LadybugWhiteWelcome.gif
Mandie and Maislow!!

Mandie...Congratulations on getting your first star!

Maislow...WELCOME!! I think our men think they're being helpful when really they're not. So we have to let their comments go in one ear and out the other sometimes. ;) Stay positive and true to yourself and you'll get there. My dh likes to pin point foods I'm eating, if I'm "not allowed" to have them. That in itself doesn't help.

CONGRATS to Sonya, Mini, Bex, Fuzzy's Angels, Sue, and Beverley!! Well done!! Sure hope I didn't miss anyone, today was a BIG day for earning stars, that's awesome! I didn't miss how Janey did today did I? I didn't see a post from her.

Mini, WTG on stepping it up! I lost my pedometer already as my youngest found it and put it away somewhere. :confused: I know it's here somewhere, I just need to find it. Cleaning house tomorrow as we're having his birthday party here over the weekend so hopefully I'll find it then.

Fuzzy...GREAT job on the 2lbs!!

My day is going alright so far and I'm working on getting my first star of the week. Hope to have willpower through supper (the boys and dh are having perogies which are my favorite!!) and have a proper snack this evening. If I can do that then I will have earned one! *fingers crossed*

Flowersgrow.gif

Hi Char,

Fingers crossed, I hope you claim your Gold Star!

Love being a fallen angel :cool: Another star for me today! :D

Me too!!!

Well done D_Q, good to see you doing so well:)

I did 1,538 steps today!!!

:party0049::party0049::party0049:

Janey hope your doing okay??????????????

Thanks Mini! I did get it! I asked dh to cook their dinner, it sure looked good but I resisted and stuck to having my meal only with a bottle of :tear_drop:! WOOHOO! So now it's 9:44pm and I plan to have my vitamin shake in a little bit and then off to bed so a gold star it is for me today! :D

well done star grabbers! i got my star too but couldnt report in as hubby is studying everynight for his exams on wednesday so ive not been able to get online. every night this week i have been going to bed early and reading a book. god i sound old but its keeping on the straight and narrow lol.

I AM GONNA GET MY SPINNY STAR THIS WEEK!!!!

hope everyone has a great day today xxxxx

I have completed day 1 !! earned a gold star woohoo , just preping myself for today. Don't want to fall again :)

!!
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around the past few days I have been bogged down with work :( As a result I fell off the wagon for 2 days and ate - wasnt all bad although tuesday night i got into the last supper mode and ate quite a bit so think i put on the 6 pounds i lost last week :(

But....Today is day 3 and Im back on track and saling through. This time in 2 weeks I will be in Prague so I have to get thin again! Im seeing my cdc on Tuesday for some packs but then I think that will be it as Im moving house and cant see me affording to do it much more but fingers crossed I won't need to! So anyway day 3 and Im going strong, glugging my water and just about to have my first shake.

Hope you are all well and I will catch up with you all later on today

Mwah big hugs xxxx

Well this week has been much better havent stood on the scales.....I have been struggling with the water the last few days so am making a point of drinking more today.....I want the scales to move more this week.

Thanks Mini! I did get it! I asked dh to cook their dinner, it sure looked good but I resisted and stuck to having my meal only with a bottle of :tear_drop:! WOOHOO! So now it's 9:44pm and I plan to have my vitamin shake in a little bit and then off to bed so a gold star it is for me today! :D

:clap:Well done Char on your Gold Star and good for hubby cooking dinner, every little bit helps and we need all the help we can get!

Water is key on any diet as so often we mistake thirst for hunger.:rolleyes: I need to get into the habit of early nights!!! I need my beauty sleep:cry:

On your way now to another Gold Star...:)

Well done Mandie Char and D_Q ..... this thread is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D

well done star grabbers! i got my star too but couldnt report in as hubby is studying everynight for his exams on wednesday so ive not been able to get online. every night this week i have been going to bed early and reading a book. god i sound old but its keeping on the straight and narrow lol.

I AM GONNA GET MY SPINNY STAR THIS WEEK!!!!

hope everyone has a great day today xxxxx

What is hubby studying for Karen?

I was just saying to Char I really need to get to bed early, I was up studying myself, I have loads of homework and I only pulled out the books yesterday:eek: Never enough time in the day!

Your doing great and I hope your all over your colds!

I have completed day 1 !! earned a gold star woohoo , just preping myself for today. Don't want to fall again :)

!!
moz-screenshot-1.jpg

Hi smeedee,

Just copy and paste this God Star
image.php
and put it in your signature. It's yours!!! Well done:D

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been around the past few days I have been bogged down with work :( As a result I fell off the wagon for 2 days and ate - wasnt all bad although tuesday night i got into the last supper mode and ate quite a bit so think i put on the 6 pounds i lost last week :(

But....Today is day 3 and Im back on track and saling through. This time in 2 weeks I will be in Prague so I have to get thin again! Im seeing my cdc on Tuesday for some packs but then I think that will be it as Im moving house and cant see me affording to do it much more but fingers crossed I won't need to! So anyway day 3 and Im going strong, glugging my water and just about to have my first shake.

Hope you are all well and I will catch up with you all later on today

Mwah big hugs xxxx

Hi Nathalie,

Moving house is so very stressful and enjoyable at the same time. Is your holiday before or after:confused:

When you finish CD you do need to have a maintenance plan in place and I am sure your CDC will help you with it.

Well done on your day three, looking good!

An even better incentive I love it :D:D

I love getting my Gold Stars and feel so excited when I get a Spinning Star!:bliss:

Well this week has been much better havent stood on the scales.....I have been struggling with the water the last few days so am making a point of drinking more today.....I want the scales to move more this week.

Hi Sonya,

Delighted to hear things are going much better diet wise this week.

I know you know, but water intake is vital as I find if I am not drinking enough I get tired and grumpy and then I hear the food in the kitchen going...eat me:eek:

I am off now to top myself up with some :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

I have given up chewing gum:eek:

Now I am giving up tea and coffee, I cut well down yesterday and I hope I can make it through today without any caffeine! I don't think I can do it forever but just feel I need a break from all the tea and coffee I was drinking.

Hope you all having a good day, it is overcast and dull here...I think we had our summer:(:rolleyes:

Hi Mini I have to get this water down me or the scales wont show a good loss....I have seen this tooo.
If I struggle with water the loss is low, if I drink more the loss is better .....!

So any newbies make sure you drink the water

Just checking in girls....wow so many stars claimed!

4t6ky6v.gif

Well done to:

Beverley on your 2nd Star
Nce1 claiming your first
char also claiming your first
DQ wow 5 Stars almost there for that spinning one
Karen on your 3 stars
Smeedee claiming your first
Nathalie 3 stars & heading for your second spinning one
Sonja :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: you can do it, i'm sure you'll be claiming your 4th today...

So far i'm on my 2nd litre of the good ole H20 & hpoing to claim my 3rd star today!!!

Keep going girls, we're doing well....xxx

Back