"Minimins Fallen Angels"

OK I get that now where do I get the stars from?

Thanks for the welcome too....... feeling very positive, focused, inspired.....oh and bluddy starving at the mo....lol!!

when you get to the end of today, post your success hun and then
just right click one of my stars mich, copy then paste it into your signature page via user CP mode.

OK I get that now where do I get the stars from?

Thanks for the welcome too....... feeling very positive, focused, inspired.....oh and bluddy starving at the mo....lol!!

Water, water, water!!!! :eek::D

I've been missing cos I've not been doing things quite the way I aught and to be honest I don't think it's fair to chat about it on here where you peeps are struggling to stick to diets... it's hard enough to do that without someone whittering on about messing up at ditching diets... so I'm gonna leave you in peace and stick to the forums my diary thread is on. sorry for messing you's about and good luck with your chosen diets! :)

Welcome Mich.

You and i have often been battling to get back on track together .......... well this - for me ... so far - has worked!

Good luck - and hopefully we'll all get there this time.

I've been missing cos I've not been doing things quite the way I aught and to be honest I don't think it's fair to chat about it on here where you peeps are struggling to stick to diets... it's hard enough to do that without someone whittering on about messing up at ditching diets... so I'm gonna leave you in peace and stick to the forums my diary thread is on. sorry for messing you's about and good luck with your chosen diets! :)

(((HUGS))) Lesley .... we're all still there for you.

Welcome Mich.

You and i have often been battling to get back on track together .......... well this - for me ... so far - has worked!

Good luck - and hopefully we'll all get there this time.

Thanks Hun!

To be honest it was reading your posting earlier in the week, and Isis too that got me thinking I can do this...... Looking forward to claiming my first star at the end of the day....:D

Lesley we are here for the exact reason you have felt you should leave the thread.
We have all fallen off the rails and are trying hard to get back on......just because a few of us have had a few good days it doesnt mean if you are struggling you should leave us.

Do stay hun.

:)Hi guys, I feel it's about time I joined in with you... if you'll have me that is????...... I'm struggling so hard with the food at the moment:(.. sticking to my calories is mega tough:eek: I feel such a failure most days at my lack of self control.

I have maintained my current weight.. give or take a couple of lbs for a few months now, but it is nowhere near where I want to be... my BMI is in the 26's and my fat % is around 35... still too high considering the amount of exercise I put in!!!!!!:eek: I've come so far.. but can't seem to finish my journey.... I know it's more a mental block than anything and I'm working very hard to get it sorted....

My aim is to stick to my daily calorie allowance... I use WLR to record this.....

Love to you all xxxxxxxx:)

:)Hi guys, I feel it's about time I joined in with you... if you'll have me that is????...... I'm struggling so hard with the food at the moment:(.. sticking to my calories is mega tough:eek: I feel such a failure most days at my lack of self control.

I have maintained my current weight.. give or take a couple of lbs for a few months now, but it is nowhere near where I want to be... my BMI is in the 26's and my fat % is around 35... still too high considering the amount of exercise I put in!!!!!!:eek: I've come so far.. but can't seem to finish my journey.... I know it's more a mental block than anything and I'm working very hard to get it sorted....

My aim is to stick to my daily calorie allowance... I use WLR to record this.....

Love to you all xxxxxxxx:)

Hey Mandy....the more the merrier ! says she who just joined up herself today....:rolleyes::p

Know what you mean about the mental block thing...I am exactly the same...wearing size 16s...and over 4 stone lighter than I was this time last year...BUT still need to lose anothe 21 to 28lbs....fingers crossed I get back on that wagon tomorrow....or Monday at worst....:rolleyes: and I'm not stopping til I reach the end this time !!!

Good luck to you too.....

love

Debz xx

Well no star for me today then!

Been to the pics - had a nibble on 4 quavers. Hubby wants Chinese Takeaway for tea, fine no probs, but then I ate 4 prawn crackers....

No star today I am afraid.

Utterly Miserable - no not from eating this but just LL in general. :(

Just checking in to add my 2 stars one for yesterday (was not able to check in last night) and one for today, I have been very good - not so much out of choice - more to do with no feeling like eating. It's not the ideal way to lose weight, but it seems to be working :)

Well done to everyone else in 'Fallen Angles' that have been adding stars to their signatures :D

Hi all
Thanks for all the words of encouragement, i think its worked because today has been a breeze :) Just got to have my last shake and thats me for the day. Gold star for me :)

well its been a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad 2 months , going into every cake shop in somerset, eating all the wrong things .......trying so hard .day1 good .....day2 bad ..........can't deal with a migraine so i eat ..........the size 14 's are so tight ...........i must do something now sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

can i join ???

start tomorrow ...will redo my ticker and be honest thanks susan xx

welcome mustdoit and all the other new angels. this thread is really lifting off now! lol.

Ive been dead good today. JUST made my protein level (by 1gram!) and have managed under 1000 calories today. so ive been extra good!

hope u angels r having a good day xxx

thanks karen ...........you had a good day ....well done x

Back