"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I've just added another star for today, I've been very good. Even went out to Pizza Express tonight and behaved myself! :):):)

Yes I can see your star Mich! ........... too many stars before your eyes Lacey???!!

lol...now i am seriously worried about myself as there is definitely NO STAR where I am looking:confused::eek:

checking in to say I've had a great day and claim my star:D

I've been delayed until this time chatting to my eldest in France on messenger....finalising flight details for his arrival on Tuesday so I can scoot to Dublin!!!!:D:D:D

P.S. I still cannot see a star in Mich's posts:confused: Am I the only one? Looks like it....xxx

I give up guys. Off to bed finally. Tried to post my 6th star and it's not showing properly plus I still cant see Mich's.

Have a lovely sleep everyone..see u all tomm...xx

Hey everyone!

Just checking in. Been so very busy yesterday and today. Good friends of ours had a baby girl the same day we had our youngest boy. Today is their birthday and her party was today. Our son's party is tomorrow (Sunday...it's only 11pm here, lol) and we're to have over 35 people at our house! So, dh tarped the yard because it's supposed to rain :mad: and I didn't want that many people inside, lol!

Also, our oldest had a soccer game today...they won 4-0 :D and our "middle" boy had a baseball game. They don't keep score at this age but he was happy because he got his trophy. (today was the last game, yay!)

No star for me today as I just "HAD" to have a peice of cake at the party. :sigh: But also am now drinking a glass of wine while I relax after decorating ds birthday cake. Took me a very long time to do this one and I am now just so tired. Should probably get to sleep.

Oh...and good news. I think I told you all our dryer broke down? Well today we got a new one! YAY! Brand new! Very rare for that to happen as the couple we rent this house from are very cheap...*cough*...I mean "thrifty", lol. He actually had another dryer downstairs but came to the conclusion that it too was in no shape to be considered a "spare". So he bought a new one as he is going out of town and pretty much had no time to shop around, lol. I am VERY pleased, can't wait to do laundry now, lol!!

WELCOME to our newest fallen angels and CONGRATS to everyone getting their gold stars. I see there were once again many given out today! WELL DONE, exactly what we're aiming for eh? I WILL BE BACK in FULL swing come Monday (guessing tomorrow is already a write off) and I am looking forward to it actually! Goodluck tomorrow girls! :D

Hi all
Hope you are all having a good day so far. I had a good day yesterday and so im trying to get my first gold star but it doesnt seem to work for me :( Anyone know what im doing wrong?

:eek::eek::eek: I'm blushing now - seems everyone can see my star:eek::eek::eek: LOL!!!

Lacey - my star is there twinkling hope today you can see it.....LOL!!!

Day 2 for me..... not even had a drink yet - mind you didn't get up till 10am - I love Sundays even though it's persisting it down here....:(

Have a good day everyone......:D

:eek::eek::eek: I'm blushing now - seems everyone can see my star:eek::eek::eek: LOL!!!

Day 2 for me..... not even had a drink yet - mind you didn't get up till 10am - I love Sundays even though it's persisting it down here....:(

Well done Mich on getting thru' day 1.....I'm still deciding whether to start today or tomorrow....:rolleyes: am having peeps over for dinner.....doesn't life get in the way ??!!!:confused:

Have a fab day hun....

love

Debz xx

morning angels! hope everyone has a smashing day xxxx

Through day one!!!!!!

Well got through day 1. Just had a hot butterscotch shake (surprisingly yummy), my first today.:D
Was tempted by some fresh English strawberries last eve, but resisted.:sigh:
Off to Wimbledon soon and want to fit in my white trousers which at the moment are a tad too tight.:cry:
If I can get a few pounds off by the 2nd July they should be more comfortable.:rolleyes:

morning hun :D Well done on completing your first day and getting your star!! Mich, I'm not joking, I can't see a star at this end....lol where exactly on your page is it? I am beginning to think I'm losing the plot here:confused::p

lol...its underneith "fallen angel" on the very bottom left. i can see it

Hello Angels! I'm back form my weekend away, but i wasnt good i'm afraid. Dont think i have done too much damage. I will jump straight back on the wagon tomorrow!

So far so good for me today. I've received some more Beyond Chocolate e-course exercises to do today which are really helping. I'm so impressed with the e-course and the way I am changing. Even when I have negative thoughts about food, I am still not giving up and never actually put into practice what I am thinking. The other night when I felt like rebelling I stir fried some cabbage which actually was a healthy rebellion! :eek: I have so much food in my house that I don't want to eat, and I'm talking about beautiful fresh and naughty foods, mostly from M&S. Even if people don't want to lose weight this way, I can wholeheartedly recommend it for maintenance.

I am hoping for my 6th star tonight. :D

good going janey! sure u will get ur star tonight. u have every other day! lol. well done xxxx

What is going on with me just now??

Last night the prawn cracker syndrome, tonight the kids home baking syndrome... Just scoffed a piece of fruit and chocolate cake and feeling so angry with myself.. Two days on the trot of nibbling is so not a good idea..

I just don't know how to buck up my ideas.

Crap! another day with no star.

Back