"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Thanks for the welcome Russian Doll. I start my week off each Wednesday (as I am doing the 90 day success journal) and my reporting in for yesterday is not so good.

I aim to have some better control over my hormonal eating today.

thanks for welcoming me in:D

Good luck with the week ahead Leesha - are you having a weigh-in today?
I'm on day 5 of my restart although my weigh-in day isn't til Monday (I started SSing on Saturday ahead of getting weighed)

I'm finding it hard going but hanging on so far :)

Popping in to gram my 1st spinny star :) for a whole week of not cheating!!!! yay!!!!

Hope all fallen angels are doing well

Nikki x

Yayyyy WTG Nikki!!! :party0011:

good luck for today everyone! im being dead good now cos of this sponsored slim. will be nice to get a sig full of spinnys hehe! well...until november anyways :eek:

have a fab day angels!!!

Hi all the angels - and fallen angels. Sorry i've not been on every day. Firstly was away in Dublin ... and stuck to my 790plan like grim death!! Then traumas at home mean I've not been on as much. But today i have my second spinney and have lost 5lb this week - making a stone in total!! And mostly it's down to the support of you lot on here - so a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

Hope you all have a good day today - and definately best wishes to Sonkie and Karen.

Well doen on your stone off BEV. plus i love the new glam Avatar Pic

Hi all,:wavey:

have decided to join you all!
I was ss-ing last week when I was poorly, and even though I ate on sun I managed to loose 4lb this week.....could ahve been so much better ..but there we go!

As i knew I wasnt in ketosis after wi yesterday I ate for england!!!:ashamed0005::party0051:

Anyway have started back again today and have been fab...so I decided to reward myself with a star....early I know, but I know if I put it there I will prevent me from eating anything naughty later........so here goes my first fallen angels star!!(if I can work out how to copy and post it!!LOL

lou xx

goldstar.gif

right I have eaten !!
I am so fed up with being constipated that i have eaten 100 grams of broccoli in my evening soup, do i still deserve my star today ??
i think i do, as it could be a aam portion but without the chicken
anyone mind if i still have my star ?

right I have eaten !!
I am so fed up with being constipated that i have eaten 100 grams of broccoli in my evening soup, do i still deserve my star today ??
i think i do, as it could be a aam portion but without the chicken
anyone mind if i still have my star ?

You go for your star hun!

I think it is following the diet as broccloi etc is allowed on AAM/790.
I am on SS - but allowed myself 790 whilst away .... and willfight to keep my stars!!!!

Hi all
All these spinning stars looks like everyone is doing great. I am on day 3 again and so far so good so i will come back later to collect my star :)

WOOHOO!!!!!! I am so chuffed, although i joined this thread last week i have not managed one full day until............TODAY!!!! I am so chuffed, when the family had their dinner i had black coffee and i felt so pleased with myself, gonna make icecream with my pak abit later on. Anyway i have added my 1st star!!! Oooooooo its so pretty hope i can get lots more!!

Hi all the angels - and fallen angels. Sorry i've not been on every day. Firstly was away in Dublin ... and stuck to my 790plan like grim death!! Then traumas at home mean I've not been on as much. But today i have my second spinney and have lost 5lb this week - making a stone in total!! And mostly it's down to the support of you lot on here - so a BIG THANK YOU!!!!!

Wow Beverley, 7 lbs is great well done.
You are really on a roll now.

I have had another good day today, and now realise why weigh in was as bad ......its TOTM I totally forgot...lol.

Anyway another good day today, have felt hungry, but ignored it. I will get my star later.....!

Hope everyone else has had a good day.

Hi all,:wavey:

have decided to join you all!
I was ss-ing last week when I was poorly, and even though I ate on sun I managed to loose 4lb this week.....could ahve been so much better ..but there we go!

As i knew I wasnt in ketosis after wi yesterday I ate for england!!!:ashamed0005::party0051:

goldstar.gif

Welcome Noo noo you are more than welcome, well done on your first star, lets hope its the first of many.

Back