"Minimins Fallen Angels"

I was good up until very late (sat up making goodbye cards for DD4's teachers) and then had some ice-cream ... so no star for me. :(

3 stars for me as ive been good since tuesday...yay! exercise is going well too. the crisp munching, coffee guzzling tele addict barely ever watches tv now...doesnt eat crisps and goes to the gym. my husband is utterly stunned lol

it was my birthday last month and i had a month off lol. i managed to only but a few lbs on. i restarted my diet on tuesday and lost 10 lbs in 4 days woop. 3 stone to go! Ben

good again yesterday
image.php
=

could some1 explain this star system to me? i am utterly bedazzled lol

You get one static star for each day you've achieved what you wanted to on your diet ... and when you get seven static stars, you convert them to one 'spinny' star and start again! :)

To get the stars on your sig, just copy and paste into it using the CP control panel (can give more info if you need it)

Cheers RD wasnt wuite sure either how it worked xxx

hi ben....also to mention that u have to be good for 7 days in a row to get the spinny. im sure u will do fab and well done on the 10lb...thats incredible xxx

have had 2 100% SS days so claiming my two stars yay

the cold wet weather makes me want to comfort eat but im determined not to give in

hope everyone else is doing ok

sam xx

hi ben....also to mention that u have to be good for 7 days in a row to get the spinny.

I didn't realise this ... I thought you just had to get seven stars and when you did you got a spinny.

If I have to do seven days consecutively then I'll never get another bl**dy spinny!

gawd sorry RD. that is the law tho and explains why i have only got one lol. i'll do 6 fab days and then bugger it up with a glass of voddy (or 12) or just a portion of dinner that i know is more than i should have...annoying but does keep me motivated more to do a proper week.

Day 6 done and dusted for me (bit early I know but no chance of me falling off tonight!) Once I have finished tomorrow it will my spinning star and a step closer to slim town :)

N xx

gawd sorry RD. that is the law tho and explains why i have only got one lol. i'll do 6 fab days and then bugger it up with a glass of voddy (or 12) or just a portion of dinner that i know is more than i should have...annoying but does keep me motivated more to do a proper week.

Guilty of not knowing that either, but chuffed cos I got 2 spinnys right and true! :cool:

had a few tech probs over the last few days so havent been able to get online and when i do my stars have dissapeared :confused:

ive been good up till yesterday when my nieces birthday party put a spanner in the works but im back on track today for a good week fingers crossed :rolleyes:

Some of my stars disappeared the other day - think it was the photo-hosting place I was using. Double check your links and see if they have been deleted or anything.

Well my weekend was v v good so I've got a spinny star woo hoo! 7 excellent days in a row for me :)

Roll on my next one.....

How did everyone else get on??

well another 2 stars for me for the weekend !!!!

Back