"Minimins Fallen Angels"

im ruddy useless. had a drink friday and saturday night and ate too much on friday. had double dinner portion i should have had and picked at popcorn made for the kids as well. im over due for period and now utter fed up with myself. weigh in tonight....d'oh!!

needless to say...no stars for me :sigh:

Well I was in line to get another spinny tonight when we were dragged into mcdonalds. Actually Karen drove us in on the way home from weigh in.
I enjoyed it and I feel ready for the coming week so will be very good .....lol.

Just picking up my star!:D

good morning girls :D

i had a good day yesterday but didnt come online as i was ill and in bed most of the day :/

feeling much better though today :)
do i get a star for yesterday ?

Day 1 of SS over and done with me - I was 100% good but had 4 packs instead of 3 as had a v long day and needed it, better than picking at protein though! I need to be 100% on this no coke zero or anything for me or I might crack....

N xx

well claimed by star for yest gonna try and stick to it today even though ive got a lot going on at the mo off to work in a mo will report back 9.30ish

lol. well done everyone. that mex thingy was fab!! i feel yuck today tho.... and no stars for yesterday. will get todays tho :D :D

day 2 and another star yay!! did a 40 min walk earlier and was sweating buckets :eek: its gotta be doing some good :D

Back