"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Fab Idea May I Join...?

This is a fab idea and just what I need. Mind you the signature thing I am struggling with at the minute, can't seem to get my ticker to work on it and haven't got as far a making a name....... But will try again tomorrow.

In the mean time, I will promise to post in this tread every day until I go away for the weekend begining of Sep and then again after until I go on Holiday on 15th Sep.

Today is my day one of my restart, have been rubbish over the last week, so really need all the help I can get.:D

So tomorrow I will try add a still star to my signature.

Wow,,,,,,,,, come on little flashing stars..

Hey look at you D_Q with all those shiny stars - well done!!!

Back here again my friends. After my 2 good weeks ages ago, have not stuck to it at all properly. So will see if the lure of a star at the end of today can keep me on track!

Thanks flirty40greeneyes, I've found it and think it is a fab idea. Many thanks for the tip. Just need to work out now how to add the fun bits in my signature.

Luv Chitty.. XXXx

Right being in hospital has messed up my stars, so have put up my spinning star for five weeks being good, and starting afresh with my shiny stars! :D

hello all - can i join u guys?

i did ok for a while & lost 22 lbs :) but only really stuck to ssing for about 4 weeks then fell off the wagon good style :eek: the only saving grace was that i didnt really put any weight on till i went on holiday and came back 4 lbs heavier which i was really quite chuffed about it could have been much worse!!!

Anyway ive been back for a fortnight and have tried to get back into ssing restarting practically every day since but cant seem to manage any more than 2 days - so tommorrow is the next restart day - again:sigh:

I have another 21 lbs to go and would like to lose at least a stone before a family party on the 29th sept cos i will see some of my family that i havent seen for nearly a year and would like to be thin by then:D

I have also said that if i reach this goal i am going to have all my hair cut off into a short bob like posh spice, my hair is long now -way past my shoulders and it has been like this for at least 5 years and every now and then i say i will have it cut off but always chicken out but i think if i ever reach my target weight it will be a good reward!!

one last thing - has anyone else had a problem with the distribution of weight lost? - it seems to me that all the weight i have lost so far has come off my hips and bum (i can get into a size 8 jeans and do them up(ok so they dont look great - big rolls of flab hang over the top, but my bust and waist are a size 14/16)i have started exercising this week to try and shift it from my waist and bust, 20 mins rowing, 15 mins LTT 15 mins of walking/alternating running for 1 min & walking for 1 min & 200 crunches on the ab roller - is this enough? too much? all advice graetfully recieved, sorry for the long post hope everyone else is doing ok, i am trying too catch up reading diaries but feel a bit shy posting:eek:

Hiya Cath, I think it's quite a common occurrence that any weight gain comes back around your middle. Dunno why - just seems to happen that way :confused: Anyway, good luck for your restart - why don't you join one of the 'Hour by Hour' threads - they seem really helpful to get people through the days! Wishing you a starry week :D

hi DQ

where is the hour by hour thread?

thanks

Cath

I'll be back with my Angel mates tommorow.....:D:D...xxx

im back angels! collecting my first star for this week xxxx

Checking back in Angels as promised :D

Day 1 yesterday on SS = :D

Day 2 SS going very well so will check back in for 2nd star before bed.

Claiming a star for yesterday and will put them back on my page as soon as my broadband is up and running

Lacey xx :)

Hi,

I have been on a business trip and come out of ketosis!!! I am now doubting if I can successfully manage this diet with my lifestyle and basically what to do - any ideas, Should I just go back to SS is this healthy to keep going into and out of ketosis, any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

well, I have not been good. I screwed up for the last 3 weeks 2 days. Even though i only started 4 weeks ago/ restarted.

Anyway, despite my self disgust, I have been following the letter of the lighterlife law for the last 2 days.

So I am claiming my 2 stars.
I would love to come back tomorrow to claim on for tonight. But I am really struggling with the fact that there is a cooked pot roast downstairs and my chatterbox is saying "have it, its only protien"

goldstar.gif
goldstar.gif

Hey guys how are we all doing ??????
I am doing well, thankfully. Hope you are all getting on well and gaining your stars

Bah, I had a binge last night, not a big one, just a tiny one, but still. So i guess I have to give my two stars back.
Dammit, I loved them.

On the upside, today has been good so hopefully I will be in tomorrow claiming one back!

You can do it artemis. Look at your achievements so far. You can gain some stars back no problem - you can do it!! x

Can I claim a spinny if I report in that I have been v.v.good for the last week on SS and lost 11lbs :eek:;):D

Back