"Minimins Fallen Angels"

Oh Mini

When you sort your head out just let me know and I will remove mine with all its hang ups and issues with food and then I will post it to you for you to sort out.

When you have done that little job straighten my hair with your GHD and return said much improved head back to me

Oh if that could be done I know I would be size 8 !!!

I agree with you I could loose between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 stone for xmas I am going to try an aim to be 15 stone on xmas morning ~ thats all I want Santa please make it happen I been quiet a good girl in 2007 !!

The I could easily loose 5 more stone in 2008 to make me a magical 10 stone ~ how cool that would be

I was hoping that my weight loss would improve my RA and joint pain but no such luck ~ on new medication now so I could put pain free xmas on my Santa list too !!!

Love Love

Hi Shaza,

Well done on getting one day done, feels great, doesn't it:)

Ten weeks from today to Christmas and you will have a good first four weeks and could see a stone and half off if you stick with SSing, maybe a little more and then around a stone a month after that.

So depending how you lose weight your looking at roughly between two and half stone to three and half stone by Christmas week.

It makes all the difference when your happy with your hair, mine is looking well just now seeing that I cut the front of it myself and got my neighbour to cut the back:) I must throw a colour in it this week, I am a devil for experimentation with my hair. I have had a few very bad disasters along the way by my own hand and professionals but it does not seem to stop me.:p

Tomatoes seem to be a common one alright.

I had allergies test done but nothing showed up.

I was very stiff and my joints hurt at the beginning of my joureny but I think that was more to do with my weight. I am fine now, overall my health is excellent...just the old head needs a bit of work.

Off to bed now:wavey:

Love Mini xxx

Will have to be calling you flasher mini... lol all those stars wow, here's to blue star number 2....

And I am sending you a message Mrs Mini,,,,, you are looking after yourself doing fab on the diet, your head is in the right place now I am putting my foot down and telling you to get yourself off to the hairdressers for that colour, you need a treat for doing so well and you will come out feeling fab as I do agree nice hair and you feel much much better......

And Shaza, Mini is right you could do it before Xmas... I started on first week in Nov last year and lost 2stone 4lb for Xmas..... so go girl you can do it.

XXXXX

(OH just popped into add my next star and I have to say again well earnt as I had to go to bed last night at 9pm else I would have eaten the kitchen... but the scales where 1lb down this morning so that was worth it, 3lb to go to start the plans... yhippeeee).

Well done Chitty

I have just sneaked on the scales and 2lb off so really really pleased thats very good for one day

If I can just keep the weight going down I will stick to it ~ lost weight really quick when I first started SS ~ 16lb first week so I am hoping to knock off at least 10lb this week (half of the 20lb I have put on since being a fallen angel !!)

Heres to a great day ladies ~ I feel hot faint and dizzy so need to drink more water, might go to ikea as I need to get out the house for a few days to remove the temptation. I will go with my friend who is a real "diet patrol" and great to be around, she will not let me cheat even slightly ~ might ask her to move in with me instead of hubby who supports me but thinks I am beautiful whatever my weight. Ah bless him.

Oh getting excited want another star just like mini

Irene how are you ? are you still lurking not heard from you for a couple of days ?

Love Love

Shaza

I intend to try and loose 2-3 stone before xmas ~ its is do able if I stick to SS.

There's no 'intend' about it. You have made the choice to go for it and the weight will come off as fast as it posibly can given that you are commited to this :D

Ah thanks Chicken

Thats the spirit

Feeling good, not really drinking enough though so need to address that. Been to ikea (had to go the scenic route as the road was closed due to a major accident but got there in the end) didnt buy anything I just need to get out and about and fill my time when on SS otherwise some nasty person forces me to eat tee hee. Then tonight I off to pub quiz with some friends so I will be good there even though the pub is very very foody and smell yummy !!

Focused on the job in hand now and going for it big time, just having chicken and mushroom soup and its yummy ~ funny that when I first started i only liked the tetra bricks and now I have nearly everything. Dont like the lactose free ones they give me really bad tummy pains so avoiding those now.

Hosp in the morning as I have a bladder problem (not helped at all by all the soding water we have to drink on this crazy diet!!) I have been really brave as 2007 was my year for change so I need to sort out a long standing toilet issue. (not looking forward to it though its really embarrassing boo hoo)

Hows everyone doing today on this dark wet and miserable tuesday !!!

Love love

I hope you enjoy yourself tonight.

I'm off to the pub tomorrow to take my 5 year out for dinner and meet up with my friend and her kids (day 4, I must be barking!).

She has done CD until she fell pregnant and said we didn't have to go. I'm happy to go. She knows I'm on the CD is will support me to keep making the right choices which will make things a lot easier :D

I was just wondering if it would be the right time for you to have a heart to heart with nearest and dearest too spelling out exactly what you need to do and why it is so important to you that you stick to the plan.

I find things so much easier with the support I get from those around me. Perhaps if your friends were looking out for you then things might go more smoothly?

Oh you know what chicken, you wouldnt like to be my friend or family member when I am slimming. I am a nightmare !!! My poor hubby when I was cheating and eating like a condemned man for the last few weeks would very gently say "why are you eating that ~ do you really need it" or are you really hungry enough to eat such a large portion and then OMG I would bite his head off and say stop being so horrible I thought you love me whatever size I am ~ let me be myself and make my own decisions and all that crap

Poor man

My friends and family are really really supportive and say where shall we meet and are you eating at the moment (bless them) Its me I have got such a bad attitude if you tell me not to eat ~ I am really really horrible. Everyone is really really encouraging and I have explained to them that this is my year of change and they are good with me. Then I start and order a floater coffee and banofee pie and tell them to shut it !!!

I am a nightmare and my own worse enemy chicken.

I am back on it now though until xmas (well thats the plan) and I have turned down 2 invitations to lunch this week so really really proud. At the moment I am not going out with them as I do feel that I havent the will power at the moment to just sit there whilst they are eating I might crumble and spoil the last two amazing SS days

Love Love

I know what you mean, honest :)

My hubby asked me how I would deal with me if I were him.

I don't like being dectated to either and will self sabbotage to 'make him pay'. Of course it matters not to him and just hurts me.

He now, on my advice, ask me questions rather than using the judgemental should/ought type language.

I still feel like I am making the choices and the one with the power and although I get so angry he knows that I am really angry at me and my lack of control rather than with him and that's why he will take it and let the comments wash over him.

Writing this makes me realise just how much support he gives me :eek:

So, what would you say to you if you were your hubby or friend?

Well that's my third day done and dusted so bring on day 4 and a 'meal' out at a carvery. :rolleyes:

Nothing to report. All has gone as well as can be hoped and I just hope it continues for as long as posible. :)

Oh Mini

When you sort your head out just let me know and I will remove mine with all its hang ups and issues with food and then I will post it to you for you to sort out.

When you have done that little job straighten my hair with your GHD and return said much improved head back to me

Oh if that could be done I know I would be size 8 !!!

I agree with you I could loose between 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 stone for xmas I am going to try an aim to be 15 stone on xmas morning ~ thats all I want Santa please make it happen I been quiet a good girl in 2007 !!

The I could easily loose 5 more stone in 2008 to make me a magical 10 stone ~ how cool that would be

I was hoping that my weight loss would improve my RA and joint pain but no such luck ~ on new medication now so I could put pain free xmas on my Santa list too !!!

Love Love

Probably will take a life time to sort it out...I will let you know if it ever happens:D

I don't have GHD but a pretty good substitute I bought from my hair dressers and they seem to do a good job.:)

Can't imagine being a size 8:eek: :rolleyes: from here a size 12/14 looks good!!!

Sorry to hear your have bad pain with your RA, hopefully as you come down in weight in just might improve as the joints will be under less pressure.

I had a very painful knee when I started out and it is fine again, did get a twinge back in it with the extra weight back on and this was yet another reminder of why I want this weight off.

Another good day!!!:)

Love Mini xxx

Well done Chitty! Another 1lb off:clap:

I have collected my gold star and will be collecting my blue one in the morning.

Well done D_Q on your 4th blue star:happy096:

Chicken on a mission, two days done already!!! looks like you have your old determination back again! Well done!!!

Love Mini xxx

:character00238::party0019::character00238:​

It was lovely coming on here this morning, everyone is doing so well, all these stars about, I'm thinking Christmas has come early.....

Well Done everyone, keep it up.....

Thanks Mini, I've popped on the scales again this morning and another 1lb has gone........ :party0049:, wish the weight loss would stay like this until goal, lol..... but I guess that is expecting a little to much.....

I'm just adding my next star...

Next week I have to go out for a Pizza.....:mad:, now I have to eat or the person I have (HAVE) to go for will think I am being funny...... I will just eat a little but I don't want to stop my stars adding up. Would the pizza be classed as cheating or not as I have planned it and won't have alot.. just a starter and salad and a nibble of pizza.... What is the feeling on this.....:gen147:, and I know I shouldn't let someone make me feel like I have to eat, but it is a big birthday celebration and my relationship with them isn't good and I wouldn't go at all if I could help it.......

Ok off to add my next star and better get on for the day.

Wishes to you all for the day.

Love Chitty​

I didn't sleep very well last night and so am very tired. :(

However 2 good bits of news have come up and all before 9.30am :p

Hubby announced this morning that he had arranged for his dad to come round tonight. He didn't check if my daughter and I would be here (de ja vue of Sunday :rolleyes: ) so I have have had to cancel going out with my friend to the carvery. These things are here to try us and this will make my day go easier although I was confident and happy to go.

The second thing was that my daily weigh in this morning means that I have lost my first 1/2 stone in only 3 complete days :D

I had forgotten how quickly the weight drops off me when I sole source.

Of course the other side to that is I most of massively over-eaten to put weight on :eek: :eek:

Hope you all have an easy day of it xx

Well Done soon to be little chick..... that is super news.

Luv Chitty.
I didn't sleep very well last night and so am very tired. :(

However 2 good bits of news have come up and all before 9.30am :p

Hubby announced this morning that he had arranged for his dad to come round tonight. He didn't check if my daughter and I would be here (de ja vue of Sunday :rolleyes: ) so I have have had to cancel going out with my friend to the carvery. These things are here to try us and this will make my day go easier although I was confident and happy to go.

The second thing was that my daily weigh in this morning means that I have lost my first 1/2 stone in only 3 complete days :D

I had forgotten how quickly the weight drops off me when I sole source.

Of course the other side to that is I most of massively over-eaten to put weight on :eek: :eek:

Hope you all have an easy day of it xx

:character00238::party0019::character00238:​

It was lovely coming on here this morning, everyone is doing so well, all these stars about, I'm thinking Christmas has come early.....​

Well Done everyone, keep it up.....​

Thanks Mini, I've popped on the scales again this morning and another 1lb has gone........ :party0049:, wish the weight loss would stay like this until goal, lol..... but I guess that is expecting a little to much.....​

I'm just adding my next star...​

Next week I have to go out for a Pizza.....:mad:, now I have to eat or the person I have (HAVE) to go for will think I am being funny...... I will just eat a little but I don't want to stop my stars adding up. Would the pizza be classed as cheating or not as I have planned it and won't have alot.. just a starter and salad and a nibble of pizza.... What is the feeling on this.....:gen147:, and I know I shouldn't let someone make me feel like I have to eat, but it is a big birthday celebration and my relationship with them isn't good and I wouldn't go at all if I could help it.......​

Ok off to add my next star and better get on for the day.​

Wishes to you all for the day.​

Love Chitty​

Well done Chitty another pound down:clap:

As regards the pizza I would steer clear of it as it is high carb and will bring you out of ketosis. If you feel you must eat choose non starchy veggies and protein.

You can tell your friend you just are not in the mood for pizza...

We are all entitled to our off days:p

I have to say I have found people in general very understanding and encouraging when I tell them I am not eating.

I have myself a couple of big events coming up and I have no intentions of eating.

Weigh in today and I am down 4lb:D so that is 12lb shifted so far...2lb to the magic one stone off:bliss:

Off now to change my weight tracker!

I also get another blue star, I hope I can fit it in my signature:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

1/2 stone in 3 days:wow:

That sure is motivating!!!

Well done chicken on a mission.:talk017:

Well done mini and chicken

Great advise about not fancying pizza I shall use that one at tricky moments

Been hosp this morning about bladder problem (very embarrasing) any way onwards and upwards on my year of change. Been a very very good girl again

SHAR SHAR IS IN THE GROOVE !!!

Lost 2lb yesterday so thats 5lb in 2 days ~ I know you shouldnt weigh daily and just go CDC scales but it is really helping me to stay focused so I am weighing myself everymorning for the first two weeks. Its great to see the ticker go down

Good luck today everyone

Irene where are you ??? Are you ok ???

Love Love

Shaza

Well done Chitty another pound down:clap:

As regards the pizza I would steer clear of it as it is high carb and will bring you out of ketosis. If you feel you must eat choose non starchy veggies and protein.

You can tell your friend you just are not in the mood for pizza...

We are all entitled to our off days:p

I have to say I have found people in general very understanding and encouraging when I tell them I am not eating.

I have myself a couple of big events coming up and I have no intentions of eating.

Weigh in today and I am down 4lb:D so that is 12lb shifted so far...2lb to the magic one stone off:bliss:

Off now to change my weight tracker!

I also get another blue star, I hope I can fit it in my signature:rolleyes:

Love Mini xxx

Hmmmmm yes friends I can deal with, but this is a relative and if I don't go I will be classed as being 'funny' and if I don't eat it will be the same...... just looked and I can get Chicken Salad, so that should be ok...... do I still get a star???????????

Ok, thats me gone again, I just popped on as this morning I forgot to add my star.....:doh:

When I first started the diet I didn't have any thing and didn't go out, I went 6 weeks straight SS, (with the AAM or course) and then just have a tiny bit of food Xmas day and then staright on again until Mid Feb when we went away, you are very right it is best to stick to it.... I'm crossing my fingers that I will nearly be on the 790 plan by my time out, just need to lose 2lb then I can start working up the plans and around 7lb to go to catch up with my tracker....

Love Chitty

Back