Ministry of Sound Pump It Up Dvd!

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by beautifulbutterfly, 7 March 2011 Social URL.

1. beautifulbutterfly

beautifulbutterfly Full Member

I bought this dvd, seriously I must be really unfit because it was a killer!! I was sweating so much and after half hour of it I had to stop, this is such a good workout if only I could have done it to the end- practice makes perfect!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. gemmm

gemmm Full Member

Calorie Counting
    I brought the first one about 6 years ago (when I was slimmer) and that was a killer! I got the Collen Rooney one a few months after, that was worse, I had to give up 10 mins in a I thought I was going to have a heart attack.
  4. lisa2

lisa2 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Ooh i love this dvd!

When i first tried it i thought the warm up was hard lol but i must admit doing it 3 times a week toned me right up.... made me really fit. ( a few years ago)

I do this one and a clubland one now, been doing clubland everyday this week and can already see a difference!

Keep at it and you'll find it gets easier
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.