MinkyDinkys SW Success Diary!!

Gutted!! Came home to find we don't have any mushy peas in, and I don't fancy normal ones. Humph!!!
Fish with roast veg and chips I've decided on then..xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ah no way! That's the worst :( I usually have about 6 cans of them in the cupboard but recently The Boy has taken a liking to them - he hated them before and only ate baked beans so I was like wtf?! They are mine!

Still, dinner sounds yum even with lack of peas :) xx

I guess I should update foodage.

I had a packet of velvet crunch this afternoon and 2 cheese thins when I got in, taking syns to 14 for the day. Really wanted to eat this afternoon. Still do. I had a banana and yogurt as well while I was at work.

Nipped to tesco on my way home and got my flat mushrooms. Have literally just scoffed the nicest free snack to sort me out till dinner at 9:30. 2 lettuce leaves, topped with a slice of ham, sliced boiled egg, dairylea triangle and then another slice of ham, all rolled up and voila!

image-1933364015.jpg

Now hurry up 9:30!!!!

Mm might steal that idea one day! That is late for your tea :( xx

xJoanneJJx said:
Mm might steal that idea one day! That is late for your tea :( xx

It is late... And I've been naughty... I just made a jam sandwich! I nearly didn't eat it but I thought I actually really want you. And it was EXACTLY what I wanted. You know when you get a craving for something and when you have it your like 'no, that wasn't it', well this time it was!! So yes, I'm over syns today but it was too good to not eat.

I'm off to sit in the naughty corner :D xx

Changed to a green day to lessen syns. Only had 2 pieces of wafer thin ham as far as meat goes so bread for sandwich will be HexB. Mince is in the freezer and dinner will be -

Mushrooms roasted with a little tomato, garlic and chilli with HexA cheese.
Roast sweet potato and carrots.
Brussels, broccoli and cauliflower.

Win? Partial win...!

Rolling egg made me laugh. Don't you love SW, how you can change plan to suit. I had a free day until dinner and then decided to do Red with HEXs thrown in. Love your snack in lettuce leaf- we have similar ideas about food with exception of drinking

Rosielea said:
Rolling egg made me laugh. Don't you love SW, how you can change plan to suit. I had a free day until dinner and then decided to do Red with HEXs thrown in. Love your snack in lettuce leaf- we have similar ideas about food with exception of drinking

SW is amazing, I know I was still over on my syns but it lessened them by 6 just by changing to green - it's great!!
Well done on your loss sweetie, really hope you get the 1.5 off for your next shiny for xmas :) xx

Morning all!!

Last nights dinner, after changing what it was for the millionth time ended up being rather blooming nice.

image-4241187479.jpg

Today is going to be a green day again, I don't know why but I just find these so much easier and fall into them with no question.

Breakfast was a mushroom omelette with HexA cheese - delish.

image-2896017983.jpg

Lunch is a pot of veggie pasta (made the other night) and gherkins. Current snacks with me are banana, passion fruit, yogurt and 3 hifi light bars. Been feeling very snacky recently and craving chocolate so thought it be best to brung 2 for my HexB and then another 'just in case' for 3 syns. Dinner.... Currently no idea. I'm off out for a drink with friends tonight (just diet coke) so I may just have beans and cheese on toast when I get home. Was meant to be mince, jacket and veg but because I'm going out I need something quick. And yummy :)

Have a good Friday all xxx

I scale hopped last night and it looks like i've gained...wtf?!?! I know as my scales are 1lb different to the SW ones *sigh*
sounds like we're both as happy as each other! x

xJoanneJJx said:
I scale hopped last night and it looks like i've gained...wtf?!?! I know as my scales are 1lb different to the SW ones *sigh*
sounds like we're both as happy as each other! x

I done the same this morning - 2lbs up... But I never pay attention :) ignore that!
But what a crappy morning tho, so busy and feel like I'm going to drown in paperwork! Should probably get off here then ay!!

Hope your morning gets better sweetie xx

Hope your hi fi made you feel bit better Minky and sorted out your chocolate craving - Work is major danger zone at the moment so I had 2 chocolate fudge alpen lights for breckie while others ate mince pies, felt quite smug! :D

Your snack yesterday looked yum, im going to do something similar with burgers next week, boyf can have a bun and im going to have mine in lettuce! x

So..... Weekend was spent mega busy and then mega hungover. Friday at work got worse so went to my friends after to 'wet the babies head' with a few glasses of champers (only 2 actually!). I didn't have the Chinese they ordered tho so bonus.

Saturday had a mushroom n onion omelette. And that was it till Sunday. Lots of alcohol Saturday - vodka, champagne, cocktails.... Was on plan yesterday, lots of fruit, carrot soup, roast chicken dinner and lots of water.

Birthday today - YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!

The Boy bought me a gorgeous Pandora bracelet and presented it to me with a nice cuppa in bed. He has had to go to work but I'm heading over to my mums (she had an op on Friday :() and having lunch with her and my brother. Going to have bacon and mushroom sandwich in WM bread - nom. Out for a drink with my best friend this afternoon and then being taken out for Italian tonight. Going to make the best choices but not going to restrict too much - it is only my birthday once a year after all!!!

Have a lovely day xxxx

Happy Birthday!! :D xx

Back